Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Asad (Reborn)

Hi moneyrunner,

Not yet but I'm still working on it with ThinkMarkets to setup MAM.
    Thanks Asad, so it will be a choice of ThinkMarkets or MtCook? I Don't think MTCook are based in the UK.
    And I guess a minimum investment will be 1000 GBP?
    Last edited by moneyrunner; 04-13-2017, 11:40 AM. Reason: additional question

Comment

Correct, probably I'll go with mtcookfinancial.com
      They are a great broker.
      Now my favourite broker.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Big River Man
        They are a great broker.
        Now my favourite broker.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
        Platform looks good but they need add some features on website, it's very simple.

Comment

Correct, probably I'll go with mtcookfinancial.com
          Asad,

Looking at the mtcook website it appears they only have 2 funding/withdrawal methods - wire transfer or netteller. Either of these will incurr costs which is a big downside where most brokers have more options and are free these days. Probably a great broker, as mentioned by others, but funding/widrawal methods need a few more options so was hoping you'd go with a British broker for a GBP MAM account.....

Cheers
          Chubby

Comment

• Originally posted by Chubby38 View Post

Asad,

Looking at the mtcook website it appears they only have 2 funding/withdrawal methods - wire transfer or netteller. Either of these will incurr costs which is a big downside where most brokers have more options and are free these days. Probably a great broker, as mentioned by others, but funding/widrawal methods need a few more options so was hoping you'd go with a British broker for a GBP MAM account.....

Cheers
            Chubby
            Totally agree Chubby, it becomes very expensive to transfer monies too and from the account. I have 2 live accounts with MTCook but withdrew all monies due to withdrawl costs which eats into gains. They maybe a great broker but it comes at a costs.
            Steady capture uses Axitrader which has loads of methods to fund and withdraw monies and they UK based....maybe an option Asad?

Cheers

Comment

• Thinkmarkets have a lott of options all free.

Comment

Hi guys,

Those who wants to join GBP PAMM, open a live GPB account with thinkmarkets.com
                Nice one Asad, will look at freeing up some funds and transfer to this account
                Cheers
                Chubby

Comment

• HI Asad what will be the risk % for this thinkmarkets account? any option for EUR?

Comment

Yes, ThinkMarkets GBP MAM is ready, they have pretty good portal for investors and money managers. Once your account ready email to him, he will add investor's portal in your account and you can select the money manager.
                    rabdullah {at} thinkmarkets.com
                    Hi Asad, Any option for AUD MAM?

Comment

• Hello Everyone,

For any investor who would like to join (Reborn) GBP MAM account:

1) first you need to open live account from here:
                      http://welcome-partners.thinkmarkets...pe=1&brandid=2

2) Make sure you choose in the application: Standard Account, MT4 Platform, GBP currency

3) then you need to register in portal of which is for MAM investors, very easy steps from here: https://cmanager.thinkforex.com/register/
                      (use the same email you open live account with ThinkMarkets)

4) after you confirm your registration in MAM portal, you just need to get the LPOA contract code, which will be sent via email upon request to join MAM account

That's it

Please let me know if you have any question, and I will be happy to assist you

Rashed

Comment

• 250 trades won 250 lol that's insane.. by the way your total profit is around $40K and if you include me then it's gonna be around $80k... keep it up great work man.

Comment

• Originally posted by fazalksa2 View Post
                          250 trades won 250 lol that's insane.. by the way your total profit is around $40K and if you include me then it's gonna be around $80k... keep it up great work man.
                          Awesome trading Asad....consistency is key and you doing it.....................

Comment

• u monsterrrr.... i got 6 in 23 seconds.

Comment

• Nice trades man. Looks like it's gonna be Money printing day lol

Comment

• agree. good pips. Thanks Asad

Comment

Working...
                                X