Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fxarmor forex trading signals

Hello Live Forex Trading Members,

Before I go further, I want to thanks Live Forex Trading for the opportunity to let me open this thread advertising my signal service. I want to invite you to visit my website www.fxarmor.com.

FxArmor Signals was developed in order to provide signals to forex traders, to help them increase their profits. Our analysys are made by experienced forex professionals that analyse the market movements providing the most accurate and conservative entry levels. Forex Market has a huge potential to deliver good profits, the only condition is to invest with a right and well researched strategy.

There are many people who just drive into the Forex Market without knowing anything about it. Consequently, they end up in losing money and then they get away from the market. If the same investor would have spent few hours studying dynamics of currency movements and traded accordingly, he may have earned a handsome profit in his account.

Not every trader has the time to watch the market 24/5 and neither every trader has necessary skills to interpret information. Here comes the role of Forex Signals and strategies that saves traders with timely and accurate indicators to place trades by copy trading method. They are a great tool that helps Forex Traders in making wise investment decisions and reducing their risk. Here at FX Armor we are committed to deliver the best service and most conservative strategies to your account.

We trade live accounts and show the results of a live account due to the profesionalism we want to demostrate to our clients. You can follow our performance by clicking on the following links: http://www.fxarmor.com/performance/

If you have a question, please feel free to ask and we will be more than glad to help you. You can send us an email to support@fxarmor.com

Thanks and cheers.

Daniel

Hi,

goodluck with yr servie,

already a link with connectforex or simpletrader..??

dminico

Comment

Hi, Yes, it is already liked with simple trader, we use their copy trader to send the trades to our clients accounts.

Regards

Comment

Fxarmor forex trading signals

I can't find your service on SimpleTrader?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Hi,

We had a little issue when connecting to the server, the problem is already been solved, you can check for it again.

Regards,

Comment

Nice performance over the past 10 months FX Armor. It's actually of the most consistent records I've seen.

Can I please ask why you're not trading a bigger account? That would be my only concern, 2000 Euro isn't a lot of money in the scheme of things. I wouldn't personally follow your trading until I could see that you also had your balls on the line
            Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Ditto with Nick's coments. Would love to see some more money on the account but other than that the results look great and I'd actively be willing to follow.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                Nice performance over the past 10 months FX Armor. It's actually of the most consistent records I've seen.

Can I please ask why you're not trading a bigger account? That would be my only concern, 2000 Euro isn't a lot of money in the scheme of things. I wouldn't personally follow your trading until I could see that you also had your balls on the line
                I started trading this strategy with a low amount in order to make sure it can perfectly work with with low amounts of money involving low risk. The higher the amounts of money in the accounts, the higher the risk, but we want to be consistent and conservative in this account. Also want to show to all traders that they can start with a low amount of money as well.

Regards,
                Daniel

Comment

Hi,

I am intrested in this signal, however I would like to see at least 1 week free trial.
                  Been disappointed too aften with real performance from other vendors.

Regards

Dminico

Comment

Originally posted by dminico View Post
                    Hi,

I am intrested in this signal, however I would like to see at least 1 week free trial.
                    Been disappointed too aften with real performance from other vendors.

Regards

Dminico
                    Hi Diminico,

Thanks for your interest on FX Armor, please send us an email to support@fxarmor.com and we will provide you more information about the service and the free week of trial.

Regards,

Daniel

Comment

Thx hve just you an email..dmnico@rocketmail.com

regards

Nico

Comment

Does anyone subscribe to this signal? Could they please give me some info on it? Are you happy? what % do you get compared to master? Do you get all the trades?

Also any info please on the strategy used? Is it a mixture of scalp, swing? Is it breakout? You do not have to be specific. Is it counter-trend? Is there any form of grid/martingale in the lot sizing? If you could please provide some more info it would be great. Also I notice now there is open buy and sell of EU?

Comment

Hay Big River Man,

I ve subscribed a week ago.
                          I use it with 0.6 multiplier along with my other EA ( platinatrader).
                          I disabled the GBPUSD pair.( on myfx too many losses.)

I needed an extr ea for more trades ( rebate scheme).
                          Trades needed to be no lnger in time than 8 hrs max.
                          Avg target pmonth 2%

Well sofar I had about 40 trades for 1 week.
                          ( they try to avoid FRIDAYTRADING)
                          Trades are swings and scalps.
                          Winning % 63
                          Pips on avg 4 - 12

Lotsizes differ ( my guess a greater chance of winning and the lotsize is up).
                          DD has been managed well so far ( max 4%)

Well so far in combination with platina my strategy is working. ! ( this week 2.3% up)

Hope this info is helpfull.

Regards

dminico

Comment

Ps

No GRID NO Martingale....ST and Trailingstops....
                            Trend.
                            The open buy and sell, yes that is something I do net get...however it brings results.

Comment

Hi Big River Man,

Thanks for your interest in FxArmor.

What diminico explains is correct. Our strategy is based on scalping strategy, we try to avoid completely martingale since in a long term it will generate looses to your account. We try to be consistent with our strategies in order to be conservative, as you can see our history, most of our trades are 0.02 lot size, and our max DD accordingly to myfxbook has been around 11%which is very high for us, we usually have a dd that average around 4 to 5% and no higher than that, We manage our accounts to have around 60%-70% of winning trades, all the trades are copied directly via simple trader, also you can see our performance over simple trader website.

Regards,

Daniel

Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
                              Does anyone subscribe to this signal? Could they please give me some info on it? Are you happy? what % do you get compared to master? Do you get all the trades?

Also any info please on the strategy used? Is it a mixture of scalp, swing? Is it breakout? You do not have to be specific. Is it counter-trend? Is there any form of grid/martingale in the lot sizing? If you could please provide some more info it would be great. Also I notice now there is open buy and sell of EU?

Comment

Working...
                              X