Forex Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WhiteApe View Post
    I suspect lot size & history may be hidden due to risky martingale type trades?
    I think so. If the vendor do not unlock lot size, I suggest NOT to risk this signal. I see the history (from ST), the lot size differ a lot. May be marti which is nothing wrong BUT vendor needs to be open with their method so user know what risk to go.

Look at pip investor, yes they increase lot size after each loss for a max of 3-4 times but they do earn.

I suggest you open your lot size history and be honest on your method, this is the way to be a good vendor.

Comment

I don't want to have my history on myfxbook and this is a point of my philosophy, if you want you can track it here... if you don't want 1pip trades sometime and slippage go to great broker and you will not have it especially on Eur Usd...
      you speak about losses? my signals have the best drawdown and profit ratio... if you are not happy please take some other signals

Comment

there is not single trade whiteout SL, and we do chose SL depending on the market conditions... lot size differ a lot because it is a part of strategy...

you suggest me to be honest ;-)

ey come on get real, you have all statistic there take aloof if you want...

Comment

normally that size of the lot are big when SL in pip is small,

Comment

I can verify to the provider use of SL for his position. I have subscribed to his signal and every trade is accompanied with a SL in place. Sometimes, the provider pull out of the trade earlier instead of stopping at the SL once he seem an opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by nutkaze View Post
              I can verify to the provider use of SL for his position. I have subscribed to his signal and every trade is accompanied with a SL in place. Sometimes, the provider pull out of the trade earlier instead of stopping at the SL once he seem an opportunity.
              Thanks. Also, how many pips do you get compared to signal? when signal provider gets 1pip, do you get anything at all?

Comment

sometimes, I get more, sometimes I get less... overall I get less, I guess its due to the few seconds trades, where there are huge slippages. I am using ST VPS but it seems to offer little benefits in term of slippages.

Comment

Originally posted by nutkaze View Post
                  sometimes, I get more, sometimes I get less... overall I get less, I guess its due to the few seconds trades, where there are huge slippages. I am using ST VPS but it seems to offer little benefits in term of slippages.
                  what kind of slippage you put? 0-3? so far how is the result? overall gain and result similar to the vendor fx book?

Thanks

Comment

I suggest that u try out the trial. Different user have different exp due to the broker and vps they are using. So it might be good to really give it a try and deem if it suits u.

Comment

Does anyone subscribe to this signal? Could they please give me some info on it? Are you happy? what % do you get compared to master? Do you get all the trades?

Also Izzy could you please let me know the strategy used? Is it a mixture of scalp, swing? Is it breakout? You do not have to be specific. Is it counter-trend? Is there any form of grid/martingale in the lot sizing? If you could please provide some more info it would be great.

Comment

Hi ,

Usually all users are happy unless they have some account with huge spread , like 2 pips or so....

This is a scalping trading as you can see from statistic on mfxbook, there are more then 6 strategies, all backtested and proven over time. We never use grid or matigale because it is gambling... for us is important that our strategy is 80% positive so even when we have SL we need short time to recover.. every position that we open we have strict SL

Comment

Thanks for your answer, sorry for delayed reply. Are you finding better results from the new master? I believe I will give it a trial this week. Do you suggest best to start on a Monday or any day? Is any body else a follower and can give some help of past months?

Comment

Working...
                          X