Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big River Man
    replied
    Ok no problem, keep it up. Have been doing better recently.

Leave a comment:

• madaneeraj
    replied
    Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
    Last 2 trades UJ and AN worked out well. Just wondering why the signal isn't available for sign up anymore? Are you still being proactive with the signal?
    Hi Big- Yes I have closed the subscription for new subscribers- Frankly it has reduced a lot of pressure and I am now beginning to trade more freely.

I am still very cautious with trades and still to touch the Jan peak (hopefully will get it in few trading sessions).

Thanks for all your support and encouragement.

Leave a comment:

• Big River Man
    replied
    Last 2 trades UJ and AN worked out well. Just wondering why the signal isn't available for sign up anymore? Are you still being proactive with the signal?

Leave a comment:

• Big River Man
    replied
    Yes it's true we have gone sideways, I have not made any money in the month that I have signed up to this signal, but I hope that we can be positive this month by the end. We should judge the signal after 3 months minimum.

Leave a comment:

• heinzthebird
    replied
    is there anything happen?? no new trades?

Leave a comment:

• thekhoos
    replied
    big river, you should see the past few eu trades esp on friday! Double lot size? Too risky

Leave a comment:

• Big River Man
    replied
    We should let the trader trade. Stick to what you doing when you did well, if you change you style because of subscribers then it never works. If you make money, you happy, we happy. Have confidence in your own trading.

Leave a comment:

• thekhoos
    replied
    i think im more concern with your eu trades last week and I think you took much risk on that few eu trades

Leave a comment:

• madaneeraj
    replied
    Originally posted by heinzthebird View Post
    it seems this provider needs some more time to optimize his skills.. best will be to wait 6 month more to have a clearer view.

wish you good luck for the future
    Thanks Heinzthebird for the feedback and surely everyone needs to learn and optimize

Lately there have been many occassions where PA hit my SL and went onto hit the target. These instances do hamper one's confidence and I am no exception. I have been closing trades early or pulling the SL up lately and that seems to be not working.

But despite that its been 4 months straight in pofit and for this month also we are down <1%. I am sure that we will return in green for March also and will continue and build in the coming month.

Once again, I thank you for your feedback.

Leave a comment:

• heinzthebird
    replied
    it seems this provider needs some more time to optimize his skills.. best will be to wait 6 month more to have a clearer view.

wish you good luck for the future

Leave a comment:

• madaneeraj
    replied
    Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
    Hi, the trading has been quite bad today? Is this still the same strategy????
    Hi Big- Market has not been that favorable for PA traders (unless you are willing to hold the position). I don't think many of PA traders on this forum did too well this month There were sudden spikes and then retraces not giving ample opportunity to get in . Feb is still in green though but not by much, anyhow hope to get back in March.

Thanks,

Leave a comment:

• Big River Man
    replied
    In fact this signal has actually lost money since mid January.

Leave a comment:

• Big River Man
    replied
    Hi, the trading has been quite bad today? Is this still the same strategy????

Leave a comment:

• madaneeraj
    replied
    Hi all,

Today my VPS rebooted several times and I couldn't keep track of it. I apologize for inconvenience caused. I will switch the VPS soon and will update.

Thanks,

Leave a comment:

• pearcey2
    replied
    Also, I much prefer you closing out a trade and opening another half the size. Makes it so much easier to analyze my trading because it keeps the comments!!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

Working...
X