• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here you can take a look at our performance on myfxbook

Comment

Check our stats at connectforex

Comment

In the constant effort to offer a good service our we want to inform that our introductory price of $25 USD for our service will be good until Sunday June 1st. Then our price will be increased to $40 a month. All of our clients who have already signed up to our signal service before June 1st, will not have a change on their subscription fee and will remain having the same price of $25 USD on the monthly basis.

If you have any more questions, please let us know.

Best Regards,

Forex Cugat
        Last edited by Forex Cugat; 05-27-2014, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Yesterday we had aninteresting day when the GBPUSD falled over 100 pips. Today we had recovered our DD and closed our basket of trades earning 1.0% in profits.

Best Regards,

Forex Cugat

Comment

Hello Guys,

I do apologize I have not been posting here in Donna forex for a couple of months but I was a little sick, I and also focusing on my strategy and trying to recover our account.

In the past we had a connection issue that went on for a few days, that happened when i was sick, when i got back to the office we fixed that issue, accordingly to my team our copier was up and working but our simple trader stated on their side that it was disconnected, I contacted them and they checked it out and apparently was an issue with our MT4 that it updated and not sent the signals. We sent an email to all of our clients stating that issue. Also while I was out of the office we experienced some loss of about 8% which we have recovered with profits and now we are sitting at a 51%. The month of august we profited more than 12%. Using the same lot sizes as we have always used and improving our trading strategy.

Also you can check our performance at myfxbook http://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/total-forex/920882

If you have any questions, please do not hessitate in contacting us to support@forexcugat.com, also, by next week I will be having an skype address exclusively for forex cugat so you can contact us. I will keep you updated.

Best Regards,

Daniel

Comment

As promissed last week, we just launched our skype exclusively to Forex Cugat. If you have any questions or want to talk to us to get more information or if you are an existing client, you can contact us. Our Skype ID is ForexCugat

We are starting a new week of trading, lets all keep up the good trading.

Regards,

Forex Cugat

Comment

After situating our account with aproximately 4% DD yesterday in the USDJPY, we have recovered our account with a 2.06% profit.
                Also mantaining our trading standards.

For more information about our account, you can check our stats at http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Tota...l-forex/920882

Best Regards,

Forex Cugat Team

Comment

Forex Cugat, I have looked at your link and to be honest it is OK. Well for a start, I just don't like myfxbook and the way they lay things out. It's not as user friendly as it could be.
                  You say that you have used the same lot sizes as always but the lot size is locked. Lot sizes in early trading records is always the first thing I look at. Also, now that you have 50% more in your account you would be quite within your rights to put the lot size up proportionately. Why have you not done that? This is one of the first principles of compounding.
                  You might say that market conditions are not so good at the moment and I understand this but how about type A trades at say 1% risk and type B trades at 1/2 %? Or even larger, but reducing when drawdown becomes uncomfortable. Either way, you must show your lot sizes if you want people to have faith in you.

Comment

Unfortunately the market conditions have made us getting to our higher DD in our history, we are already taking methods to solve this issue. The gap the market created today got us to the point where we were able to close most of us trades leaving us with the highest trade open, we have also set a sell stop in order to help us recover our DD.

As I said, we are working on recovering our DD and get to our BE so we can close the trade is affecting us at this moment.

If you have any questions please do not hessitated on contacting us to support@forexcugat.com

Best Regards,

Forex Cugat Team

Comment

Working...
                    X