Forex Cugat Trading Signals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forex Cugat Trading Signals

Forex Cugat is the new forex trading signal strategy that uses one of the most profitable strategies ever developed in order to place trades directly to your account using a copytrader method.

We provide you the solution to forex signals. Our forex signals will automatcally apply trades into your MT4 platform. Once we enter a position on our side it will be reflected on you Mt4 Trading platform. We have our staff watching the market and placing trades 24 hours a day 5 days a week.

Our trading startegy not only involves manual trading but it involves our own automated strategies. We have based our strategy on indicators developed by experienced forex traders.

Our goal and commitment with you is to provide relieable forex signals that will generate consistent monthly profits by including an important factor which is our conservative trading style.

We are providing you one of the best investment strategies using technical and fundamental analysis regarding forex.

Myfxbook link?
    Strategy type?
    Anything please other than sugar coated words that can be found everywhere

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Okda View Post
      Myfxbook link?
      Strategy type?
      Anything please other than sugar coated words that can be found everywhere

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
      Studying the two links that Victor gave answered it all for me. No thanks.

Cheers,
      Rod

Comment

You want to know a little bit about our strategy?
        Well, this is an indicator based strategy combined with martingale. The indicators with lead us to execute the entrys and we work with four different strategies created by our experts being only one of them a martingale.
        The pairs that we use are EUR/USD and USD/CHF, we also work with the GBP/USD but not constantly.
        Our current account is an XM Micro so we can start with the lowest DD as possible.

If anyone of you guys have more specific questions you can always write to support: support@forexcugat.com

Regards everyone

Comment

Thanks Cugat,

It's a little early to make any kind of assessment on this strategy.

Stick with it, in 3-4 months you might get a few people jumping aboard
          Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

In the constant effort to improve our service, we have partnered with a broker where we will be offering our signal service for FREE, we are also using their services in our private accounts. This will be helpfull to reduce your trading cost.
            The minimum amount required to trade with this broker does not depend on broker requirements but depends on our strategy minimum requirements.

If you have any questions regarding this offer, please write us back to support@forexcugat.com
            Last edited by Forex Cugat; 03-10-2014, 10:25 PM.

Comment

You can follow our performance on myfxbook by clicking on the following link: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Fore...cugat-1/833425

Comment

I want to inform about our new strategy, this is a more conservative strategy and is trading on an standard account with Solidary Markets FX, you can get this strategy for free when you open a trading account using Solidary Markets Fx only by clicking on the following link: http://solidarymarkets.com/index.php...iateId=smfx003

You can also follow our results on myfxbook.com by clicking on the following link: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Fore...cugat-2/884859

If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask.

Regards,

Daniel

Comment

We have uploaded our new account using solidary markets, you can follow us from connectforex.com or simpletrader.net, you can see our results. This new strategy is our most conservative strategy creating a constant monthly profit.

Regards,

Daniel

Comment

I want to let everyone know that we are working on managing accounts with www.solidarymarkets.com by using a MAM method. You can contact us in order to get more information.

Also, you can check our performance on our website at http://www.forexcugat.com/sample-page/ or myfxbook at http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Tota...l-forex/920882.

This week the EURUSD has been bearish falling down more than 300 pips and our strategy managed it to survive this rough week for so many traders.

Best Regards,

Daniel

Comment

Originally posted by Forex Cugat View Post
                      I want to let everyone know that we are working on managing accounts with www.solidarymarkets.com by using a MAM method. You can contact us in order to get more information.

Also, you can check our performance on our website at http://www.forexcugat.com/sample-page/ or myfxbook at http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Tota...l-forex/920882.

This week the EURUSD has been bearish falling down more than 300 pips and our strategy managed it to survive this rough week for so many traders.

Best Regards,

Daniel
                      Advertisement ..? Are you using copier service or mamm?

Comment

At the moment we are using our copier service, but for clients who want to use a MAM we will be implementing our system in a MAM account in a few weeks. So, for whoever wants to use our copy system with simple trader and still be able to use their broker, you are welcome to do so, if you want us to trade your account using a MAM system as soon as we complete the conditions with our broker, we will be implementing a MAM account as well. So, it is the traders choice the way they want to go.

There is a lot of traders that prefer a MAM account and a lot of traders that prefer signals direcly to their accounts, so there will be both options.

Regards,

Daniel

Comment

Here i am leavin the graph for my account, as you can see is a very consistent and conservative curve on my account. Also, in our website, we have our Cugat 2 account which is using a little more conservative strategy but profitable at the same time, our cugat 2 account is a live account with a lower balance than our main account, this account at started with a more riskier strategy and then we replaced the strategy to managed it more conservatively. So far, the results of this account are going good. We had two stop losses with our our old strategy and now it is being managed just to be a lot more conservative.

Regards,

Daniel

Comment

I forgot to add, my forex cugat 2 account you can view it at my website under the performance tab ( www.forexcugat.com ).

If you can please place a post about what you think of the performance of my accounts, you are more than welcome to do it.

Regards

Comment

Working...
                            X