No announcement yet.

SiamFX Signals - anyone using this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am wondering the same thing, nothing in his statement or Myfxbook proves that it is not a cent account according to my limited knowledge

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteApe View Post
      yes i've seen that & don't dispute the performance, but how do I know for certain its not a cent account?
      Why do you care?

Comment

I need to know the real amount of $ the vendor is investing in his own strategy

If it is really 90k on the line here or only 900

The vendor capital is an important factor in deciding to follow him or not imho

Comment

He said that it was real money. Shouldn't you be able to see that on myfxbook anyway? I am sure that Nick/mods would let you know if it was a cent account as they would actually be able to see. Plus if a vendor says that they are, but they are not, then obviously it looks bad for Nick and Co.

So maybe we should have a little more trust in SaimFX. We don't have to bash everything if it's doing well or bad.

Personally I will join this signal only once we hit a significant drawdwon, so for all your sakes I hope that I dont join!!!

Comment

BRM
            Calm down please
            Nothing wrong in wanting to be sure
            If you looked into the broker he is using you will see that whenever it is mentioned mostly the account is cents
            I am a follower and very pleased with performance but still I would like to be sure
            His reply on his page is not good at all imho, don't know if this due to weak English or what
            What is wrong in asking
            And for sure I didn't know that ST team can confirm that
            Why didn't any of them confirm that the first time it was asked several days ago?

Comment

Originally posted by pakeha View Post
              Why do you care?
              Because cent account is not serious business. Cent account = Mickey Mouse.

Comment

Either he has arranged a special deal with TusarFX, or he is quite possibly on a cent account I'm afraid.

If you look at account comparison page here -http://tusarfx.com/en/pages/55-account-comparison.html

It says a few interesting things:
                - Maximum Position Size = 2 Standard Lots. However if you look at the MyFXBook there has been plenty of trades of 3, and 4.5 standard lots.
                - Maximum Deposit = 7k. But he recommends 10k starting balance?
                - Leverage. Only the Standard / Light / Advanced (Mini) have 500:1. Not the ECN account.

If he is on the standard account however I'd be very interested to give it a go.

Comment

timo,
                  may i copy your reply to his page on simpletrader and ask him for a reply ??

here is the page if you would like to do it yourself ==> https://www.simpletrader.net/signal/1709/signal.html

Comment

Hi Okda,

I just quickly asked the question over on ST page for us

Are you trading this signal live yet may I ask? And if so, on what size a/c + risk?

Cheers,

Comment

Yes I am
                      On a 15k account using risk 0.7, I will decrease it gradually whenever possible since my minimum lot size is 0.1
                      But if he is running on a cent account, I will stop the signal for sure immediately

Comment

Originally posted by Okda View Post
                        Yes I am
                        On a 15k account using risk 0.7, I will decrease it gradually whenever possible since my minimum lot size is 0.1
                        But if he is running on a cent account, I will stop the signal for sure immediately

Now I m 110% sure its cent..I asked from broker and they said our cent account have 4 digit rate on pair and you can see his trade history it always O end of open rate and close trade rate..example always like that 1.3890 there is no fifth digit.... Siamfx u liars xxxxxxxxxx

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

I emailed ST support asking them to confirm that

Comment

If they r not liers why won't they reply here I'm getting scares of using this service

Comment

Seeing as this is a cent account and the signal provider has been dishonest -- I'll stop the signal as soon as this month's subscription ends. If I can't trust the provider any faith in their results is gone. The fact that they use a cents account tells me plenty about the confidence of their trading.

Originally posted by Okda View Post
                              Yes I am

Comment

Something for Nick - I think it should be mandatory to show the exact account type on the SimpleTrader website.

Many of the vendors / traders do, which I think is the only way to go.

If it turns out SiamFx is using a cent account, then one really has to wonder why they didn't disclose it on their page? Especially considering they are advising clients to run a minmum of 10k, when they potentially could have started with only $100 themselves.

I don't want to jump to conclusions before we know for sure, but currently their ST page is without a doubt advertising they have a 90k+ account.

Bummer if they are running a cent a/c though, as I was going to give them a shot. Lets hope they can prove us wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X