SiamFX Signals - anyone using this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ST - I totally agree.

If the vendor deleted questions, or doesn't answer specific questions, then they quite possibly have something to hide - and we should stay away.

However I think you've missed the point slightly of our conversation here. The bulk of the convo here has been between subs, trying to find out what the deal is with the vendors account, so we can make an informed decision. Several subs were already trading this signal under the impression the trader had a 6 figure account. If it turns out he had a 3 or 4 figure account, thats a pretty big deal IMO.

I believe Nick was brought in at the end purely to see if he had any info on the trader, as the trader wasn't responding to questions from a few subs. No biggie.

Nick doesn't need to know everything about every vendor, agreed. It's in his interest however if a vendor is acting shady, just from a brand perspective, but thats it really.

I'm glad this forum exists, so we can look out for each others best interests. There isn't a whole lot of places on the interwebs that this can be achieved - so yay for the FS forum

Comment

So as a conclusion, it is near certain that this account is a cent account based on the below facts
      1- the 4 digit prices on Myfxbook, the fifth is always zero
      2- my question regarding the account type and the vendor reply on his page was removed by him
      3- maximum limit of account on his broker is 7k$ only
      4- no withdrawals till now

Anything else? Correct me if I am wrong please
      Every existing and new sub need to know that

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by alazarus View Post
        I asked a friend who trades on a cent account on TusarFX - he confirmed that their cent account has a 4 digit rate on pair.

Siam FX trade history has no fifth digit. See-
        http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Siam...-fund-1/840494
        I figured out more from opening a demo account. The no fifth digit does not mean cent at tusarfx

1. Demo account has both ECN 5 digit price feed and fixed spread 4 digit price feed with the MT4 Market Watch. No Lot limits on either feed.

So its easy to see that Tusarfx does provide both 4 and 5 digit price feeds for all their account types.

If you look at Tusarfx account type comparison you will see that the 5 Digit price feed is for Tusarfx's ECN and Advanced Account Type, while the 4 Digit feed is for the Standard and Light account.

Next I opened a live account at tusar to test the deposits of 7k ( not verified, just testing) and there is a limit, but after talking to support we can fund two different accounts with 7k each. Support says trading profits and 7K original deposit can be internal transfer to a new accounts. We can do the internal transfer and open all the different account types online.

2. You can continue to grow your balance beyond the mentioned limit through profitable trades then internal transfer.

I won't be funding at tusarfx it was just a test.

I was thinking regardless of the account type that you trade at tusarfx the trading rules about scalping and grid trading are not allowed. Siamfx looks to use all of these strategies. I would have to think siamfx is not an ordinary client at tusarfx. I'm glad the trading performance is real from what we see on myfxbook and many members here claim to have equal results.

IMO it was worth 5 minutes online with tusarfx.

Comment

Well the case is closed for me when they deleted my question and their answer on St page
          Anyway let's try to summarize the fact
          Light account is surely a cent account, that leaves us with the standard account
          it is stated that maximum leverage for accounts over 40k is 1:10 and that it is changed automatically
          I can't imagine what type of deal between Siam and tusar that gave him the right to break their listed below rules
          (1) leverage going from 1:10 to atleast 1:400 on a 100k account, unless it is a cent account
          (2) scalping is clearly not allowed, while scalping is being used in their trades often

Comment

Siam FX has stated before that they don't want to answer questions on simpletrader site. They ask you to email them at their own support email at support@siamfx.net I have emailed them before and they are prompt to get back and answer any questions I had.

Comment

seems i missed that statement
              anyway that is another reason to support the theory that it is a cent account

Comment

I have been subscribing to Siam for 2 months now and the return has been phenomenal. However the comments posted here has certainly created some cause for concern. I emailed them to ask the question straight up if it was cent account. Here is their answer below. A little confusing for a novice like me. A simple yes or no would have been sufficient. Can anyone decipher it

"Thank you for contacting SiamFX Support. Your questions have been answered
                below.

Our Master account for Directional FX trades at TusarFX on a Standard
                Account with Fixed spreads. The data feed from TusarFX is a 4 digit price
                quoting. For example EURUSD will be 1.4321 and not a 5th decimal price
                feed.

5th Digit pricing was introduced to Metatrader in 2009 and ever since then
                some brokers have held on to the 4 digit quote feed at special request
                from their customers. TusarFX offers the 4 digit quote feed for their
                standard and Light accounts ( cent).

If you have any further questions, please contact us at anytime.

SiamFx."

Comment

it doesn't match with what (I think) the broker said to someone here, that 4 digit feed was cent account, unless they are saying they have a special arrangement with the broker, in which case we will have no way of knowing for certain unless they authorise the broker to confirm this to any sub. For some of the reasons set out above inc vendor deleting posts on connect forex the theory it is cent account is strong i think until proved otherwise.
                  Last edited by WhiteApe; 04-17-2014, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Do you offer 1 week free trial.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanooni View Post
                      I have been subscribing to Siam for 2 months now and the return has been phenomenal. However the comments posted here has certainly created some cause for concern. I emailed them to ask the question straight up if it was cent account. Here is their answer below. A little confusing for a novice like me. A simple yes or no would have been sufficient. Can anyone decipher it

"Thank you for contacting SiamFX Support. Your questions have been answered
                      below.

Our Master account for Directional FX trades at TusarFX on a Standard
                      Account with Fixed spreads. The data feed from TusarFX is a 4 digit price
                      quoting. For example EURUSD will be 1.4321 and not a 5th decimal price
                      feed.

5th Digit pricing was introduced to Metatrader in 2009 and ever since then
                      some brokers have held on to the 4 digit quote feed at special request
                      from their customers. TusarFX offers the 4 digit quote feed for their
                      standard and Light accounts ( cent).

If you have any further questions, please contact us at anytime.

SiamFx."
                      usually with normal brokers Standard accounts are .10 lots = $1.00usd/pip / 1.00 lot = $10usd/pip.... 0.04 lots .40 cents/pips.. If there is what they call a LIGHT account that would be the cent account.

Look at the profits with the lots it all adds up.... to a standard account.........

Comment

Eric,
                        Cent account means that whatever you deposit is multiplied virtually by 100 in the account balance
                        So if you deposit 10$ it will show as 1000$
                        If you trade using 1 lot and win a pip, it will show as 10$ in history but in reality it is just 10 cent
                        If you will trade using 0.1 lot and win 1 pip, it will show in history as 1 dollar but in reality it will be only 1 cent
                        Cent account are mainly made to help user practice money management on tiny amounts and test system performance

So in general, if Siam account is cent it will mean that his deposit was only 70$ and that the account balance now is 1000$
                        Not 7,000 and 100,000

Comment

Still some bloody amazing returns. But this thread has given me pause. It's good that people are on the case. It's a shame that there is no way to confirm this, and quite frankly the vendor not coming on here isn't helping them attract more customers. I am/was actually waiting for a drawdown or floating drawdown before I jumped in.....

Comment

Honestly I still have then connected to my account, results are as you said amazing
                            Their strategy is very good for entire being were markets are ranging
                            Real dd will appear as soon as the eu or gu decide about a trend in any direction

Comment

What's the latest with this signal guys?
                              Anyone still connected? Please give me a run down, the chatter has gone quite which usually means the signal is going well. I was naturally interested in this signal but I have trust issues with the vendor, however, some of you feloow forumnites I trust. So anyone wants to give an update then please do.

BRM

Comment

I am also looking into it. Atracted by the results where is the trap if any? nc!

Comment

Working...
                                X