SiamFX Signals - anyone using this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SiamFX Signals - anyone using this?

This guy looks like great results for some time now. It seems he is with a Russian broker TusarFX. Don't know how reliable that broker is or if he can manipulate his results shown on his signals page on simpletrader.net

Anyone use these signals?

don't be in a hurry to jump aboard with this character just yet. I'll have some results on what the potential of this trader is in a couple of days. January and Feb 2014 look great but be warned the trader or the TEAM has been known to be 1000 to 2000 pips negative spending 20-30 days on trades that never exceed profit... just because you see Positive months doesn't mean you'll get profit if you have less than $5000 account size. I'm currently doing custom analysis on all DD he's ever had and making sure it's going to pay for the 199 sub fee. after all it has to pay for the sub fee plus make money.

Comment

Honestly me and another person have taken this signal through a strainer, we are not certain of the conditions why there were more than 22 trades in a row that were closed equaling over 5000 pips. As a investor some explanation would need to be in order to continue with this provider. Spite the fact these trades are LOW in lot size which doesn't constitute the $199 sub fee.. Each investor is different with their lot size and risk. You need at least $8000 USD or equal and have a max Lot Size set at .10 $1usd/pip to follow this provider. How ever the Leverage you need to trade with this trader is 400:1 Anything less you need a higher $$$ account size.....

Doing a custom analysis between December, 1 2013 to Dec., 31 2013 - 22 trades in a row of over 5000 pips LOST. Looking Forward and back from and up to these losses. The trader seems to have higher lot sizes to make up for the losses partially...

Who ever did the trading for that time Period I would hope they were FIRED from trading the account... You can't just close 5000 pips off and expect a recovery.. but some how these people have... There appears to be some cover trading but, we seem to think even with profitable cover trades you will always be in some kind of Draw Down.

Long story short If you have $10,000 to $30,000 Max Lots set @ 1.00 $10/pip standard lot. with risk set at 2 or 3 and this is the only provider you WILL ONLY HAVE then you more likely will see profits. But me and my friend have noted to stay away from this provider unless you have the correct balance..

The broker they use have 500:1 which is hard to obtain unless you live in a certain country.

Just to much Draw down for my taste...

Comment

You know I can't help but see some potential in this trader but as I am looking into the Myfxbook portfolio of Siam, as previous stated there was a lot of drawdown stated by MYFXBOOK. but as I've been investigating the DD. It appears MYFXBOOK is screwed up. I'm looking into other traders on this site which I am sub to and have asked them what the largest DD on their trades and they said -10 to -15 pips according to MYFXBOOK say DD is 72 pips this was certainly not the case it was 72 pip profit but wasn't stated on FXbook in that manner. What is right or wrong? I don't know it hard to say... this trader trades entirely to fast and what scares me the most is the current trades this trader may have already open that is in DD.... is $50 worth the try... sure but there is no way I could invest $199 when I already have a great team of traders already. If I did add him to my list I would have to down grade the risk I have already set. which means I would break just above even of my paying for sub fees...

If there is anyone who has this provider on their portfolio please feel free to let us know the Current DD is what your experience is... From what I see in chat the trader talks a lot but really how good does it got to look to understand the old phrase "It's to good to be true" after all this trader could have made a deal with the broker for lower spreads. We don't know. I think we need more answers.

For the most part I'm intrigued almost to buy the services. but I'm hesitant because I've already got something GREAT going for me. I have to remember to hold myself back from doing things that can risk my account. This is one of them?

Comment

I have Siam attached to my account. Running at 0.2x risk. All my trades have had positive slippage so I am doing better than the master in terms of pips. I would not run this signal on a large account at full risk, but reducing the risk still gives decent returns.
          It's really just up to the size of your account and what risk settings you're comfortable using as to whether it will be worth it

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by pearcey2 View Post
            I have Siam attached to my account. Running at 0.2x risk. All my trades have had positive slippage so I am doing better than the master in terms of pips. I would not run this signal on a large account at full risk, but reducing the risk still gives decent returns.
            It's really just up to the size of your account and what risk settings you're comfortable using as to whether it will be worth it

How long have you been with this Trader? What's the most you seen the trades go into DD (pips)

Comment

A few weeks. I have no idea Eric. Pips are irrelevant compared with DD %. Often there will be several trades open on the same pair. If they both go into DD then the pips drawdown add up and give a skewed indication of the actual impact on your account.
              % DD can be seen in the myfxbook

Comment

Originally posted by nemo100 View Post
                This guy looks like great results for some time now. It seems he is with a Russian broker TusarFX. Don't know how reliable that broker is or if he can manipulate his results shown on his signals page on simpletrader.net

Anyone use these signals?
                The results are in fact quite real. We have plenty of followers all getting good results. Customers on ECN data feeds are out performing our pip gains. In the strategy description on ConnectForex you will see the spreads of the master account. Anyone following with a std account or Market maker broker will still achieve results such as the master.

I know the drawdown is the most discussed topic about our system and the only reason we allowed the high drawdown is from the achieved profits banked during the previous month.

The second topic is obviously the performance and will the performance continue as before. The performance will constantly vary month to month because this isn't a manual trading strategy where we look for a a few trades or goal for each day. Our algorithms look for opportunities as the market offers them. The daily ranges, price action, news releases, and many other factors contribute to our monthly performance.

The most important factor that results in achieving high gains is actually associated with us being wrong. When we're right, the gains are slow and steady with little drawdown. If drawdown increases, our algorithms become more active. We also deploy more strategies and trade manually with more oversight.

You can rest assure when drawdown is present you will be significantly rewarded for your patience. We see risk/reward go hand to hand which means we don't accept a large drawdown for a small profit. We'll achieve a very large profit when and if we go into drawdown by manual scalping, frequent parameter adjusts to our algos and most importantly increased trading activity.

While the trade duration or Pip drawdown may concern you, its all relative to the Drawdown and our gains.

We have a fundamental approach to trading while our algo's and manual trading techniques are technical. This is why our system is called Directional FX. We see the FX markets mostly as ranging back and forth between 7-10% of their currency value which makes support and resistance the most valuable indicator. During these ranges, the FX markets often push in directional Trends that can last for months at a time. So don't be surprised if we trade directional for long periods of time. We factor in Economical forecasts and follow them closely which gives us a Direction to trade in. There are times when we're wrong and losses will be taken, however our recovery cycles will make up for the losses rather quickly.

Money Management is vital. Do NOT adjust your Risk profile above 1.0. We trade as aggressive as we can.

Comment

I have been using this service for about a month (started near the end of Feb). I can attest that the results are real. I am using Pepperstone and regularly do better than the master on a day-by-day basis. Drawdown is as stated - significant at up to 55% - but I have been very impressed with how its been managed over the last few weeks, before the US news event bought balance/equity back into line yesterday. So, after 1 month, I can say that the service is exactly as advertised.

Comment

From March 10 to right now my Pepperstone account following Siam has gone from $8,400 to $10,520 with current positions down only $28.20.

Comment

Well the results have been real for me so far. I have taken a profit of $5787 from an investment of $9,000 in 6 weeks. R/R ratio has been varied 1.0 - 2.0. Have taken traders advice and settled back on R/R ratio of 1.0. Been pretty happy with these guys so far and it really seems like they are worth a go.

Comment

May I have the Myfxbook link to your account please?

Also what lot size are you using with the 9k equity?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
                        Last edited by Okda; 03-29-2014, 02:43 AM.

Comment

Hm... the PAMM account trading with 2k instead of recommended 10k?

Comment

Risk multiplier?

Comment

Okay guys you're scaring me I been a subscriber to the signal for two weeks been having good games but thinking about continue or not

Comment

Working...
                              X