SiamFX Signals - anyone using this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davidkalugin View Post
    Okay guys you're scaring me I been a subscriber to the signal for two weeks been having good games but thinking about continue or not
    Let us know what you are experiencing with the signal Draw downs how many pips average or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by davidkalugin View Post
      Okay guys you're scaring me I been a subscriber to the signal for two weeks been having good games but thinking about continue or not
      Good gains over the last 2 weeks... Low DD compared with gains... No reason to cancel in my opinion...

I am a subscriber to this signal on a 25k account. I run at 0.2x and am very happy. If you want to subscribe to the signal but worried about blowing your account, reduce your risk

Comment

I set my risk to 1x but running othe signals as well. the trades came on very quickly and now I am wondering if I can set the risk back to 0.5x with open trades still runing... any idea anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by veron5959 View Post
          I set my risk to 1x but running othe signals as well. the trades came on very quickly and now I am wondering if I can set the risk back to 0.5x with open trades still runing... any idea anyone?
          I would definitely recommend reducing the risk if you are running other signals on the same account. Yes you can reduce the risk to 0.5x but the current trades will remain at the same lot size only new trades will open in the lower lot size

Comment

if you are running other signals that it is strongly recommended to reduce your risk to at most 0.5

but for sure the results looks nice

hope he won't turn into another SS ( the russian guy not Vijay)

Comment

hows your slippage pearcey? it's just such a huge outlay (the monthly cost) that i want to be sure its good.

Comment

Guys,

i don't want to be optimistic or drag anyone into the deep waters but here are my numbers since i joined him on 31/3 ( less than 4 days ago)
                keep in mind that i close many trades manually at small loss or BE , now he has 20 open trades while i have of them only 7

Total profit is 1556$, current DD is 395$
                I am running him @ risk 1x for now due to the minimum lot size i have from my broker, but this will be decreased gradually when i can to keep the trades at the minimum lot size
                So i suggest to run him @ risk around 0.5 or less to be "hopefully" a profitable signal

@BRM, slippage is usually between 0.5 and 2 pips in my favor, my slippage settings is 0 and till now i have only a signle trade out of 166 , i lost another 9 but due to i was tetsing negative slippage settings, i am settled now to 0
                Last edited by Okda; 04-03-2014, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Okda, do you mind me asking what size account you are running this on? Just so I can get an idea of the risk vs balance vs sub cost?

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
                    hows your slippage pearcey? it's just such a huge outlay (the monthly cost) that i want to be sure its good.
                    Similar to okda, +1-3 usually. Default slippage settings. Occasionally there's a negative slippage trade but very rarely. Using IC Markets and beeks VPS

Comment

Any idea how this signal behave during non farm announcement?

Comment

we are in DD now cause of massive buy on EU and GU

i hate it when a trader keeps fighting the trend even if it closes in a win at the end

praying that NFP will be bad for a little USD weakness

Comment

I am wondering why performance has jumped so much since December - it looks like a wild & risky ride! Hope it doesn't end in a MC.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteApe View Post
                            I am wondering why performance has jumped so much since December - it looks like a wild & risky ride! Hope it doesn't end in a MC.
                            Yeah, I'm curious about that also. The 12 months before were very quiet, 5%-10% monthly, then boom! Anyone know?

Comment

Completely new algo, just using the same account as a previous conservative algo

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks Pearcy2, that makes sense.

I was hoping it was that, and not just an increase of risk!

Comment

Working...
                                X