X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i received a reply from ST's support

Okda,

Unfortunately we can't confirm that.

You would have to ask Singal Provider directly or broker but I assume they won't provide that information outside without permission.

Regards,
    what shall we do now ?

Comment

I asked a friend who trades on a cent account on TusarFX - he confirmed that their cent account has a 4 digit rate on pair.

Siam FX trade history has no fifth digit. See-

Originally posted by Okda View Post
      i received a reply from ST's support

what shall we do now ?

Comment

Personally I've been convinced that it is indeed a cent account. However for me that doesn't change much. Their results have been fantastic. Slippage is not an issue.
        I'm also following other signals (eg smartscalper) which has a lower balance than this signal yet no one questions whether those signals are confident in their strategy.

Cent account or not, my account is larger than it started and in the end of the day that's what counts

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

so their main deposit was only 76.75$ and the total amount of money now is 986$ ?

shouldn't ST take any action regarding this ?

also my question on their ST's page was removed !!! where he stated that the account is in REAL USD not in cent

it seems they will not admit it is cent neither reply to such questions anymore

Comment

check Vendor's reply regarding cent account question

http://www.connectforex.com/signals.php?do=view&id=1709

my question about if his account is real or cent and his reply that ti is real was removed from their page !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
              He said that it was real money. Shouldn't you be able to see that on myfxbook anyway? I am sure that Nick/mods would let you know if it was a cent account as they would actually be able to see. Plus if a vendor says that they are, but they are not, then obviously it looks bad for Nick and Co.

So maybe we should have a little more trust in SaimFX. We don't have to bash everything if it's doing well or bad.

Personally I will join this signal only once we hit a significant drawdwon, so for all your sakes I hope that I dont join!!!
              he removed his statement saying that
              Nick/mods are not able to verify that ( official reply from support few minutes ago)
              so for now, isn't this looking bad for Nick and Co. ?
              what about trust now ??!!!
              will you still join it

BRM, you are one of the members i respect and consider their replies worth reading, i am sorry to say the quoted reply of yours was way out of my picture of you, you should have waited before stating not true statements in order to discourage us from continue looking into this matter which in the end will be in you and all other customers favor in both cases if we were wrong or correct
              have a nice weekend BRM and please be sure i don't mean anything bad , just pointing out a mistake to a fellow member
              have a nice weekend

Comment

Pearcey2 - have can you trust a vendor when they deliberately mislead and lie to you by giving false answers on their support page and then removing those answers when under scrutiny? What else are they lying about? How much confidence do they have in their strategy that they have to use a cents account but expect subscribers to risk 10k to trade in their accounts. The decision is easy for me - signal cancelled. I need a vendor I can trust with my money.

Originally posted by pearcey2 View Post
                Personally I've been convinced that it is indeed a cent account. However for me that doesn't change much. Their results have been fantastic. Slippage is not an issue.
                I'm also following other signals (eg smartscalper) which has a lower balance than this signal yet no one questions whether those signals are confident in their strategy.

Cent account or not, my account is larger than it started and in the end of the day that's what counts

Comment

No probs Okda. I honestly thought that Nick and Co could tell, as Nick regularly says that he knows how much money goes through their system. Either way it's been good detective work by you guys. So it sounds like the vendor lied in this instance, or that ST support didn't follow up properly. Likely the former. But I hope that Nick will take notice of this and the site should state specifically what account is being used as a master. Smart Scalper I follow too also and I know there is a small balance but Vijay the operator of that signal never hides anything and is honest so the small balance does not concern me.

Comment

Originally posted by alazarus View Post
                    Pearcey2 - have can you trust a vendor when they deliberately mislead and lie to you by giving false answers on their support page and then removing those answers when under scrutiny? What else are they lying about? How much confidence do they have in their strategy that they have to use a cents account but expect subscribers to risk 10k to trade in their accounts. The decision is easy for me - signal cancelled. I need a vendor I can trust with my money.
                    Yep I completely understand your point. But like I said, there's one thing they can't lie about, and that's $ in my pocket.

I trust very few signal providers. I've seen some very very good signals go bad, all it takes is one poor trade. I can never be 100% confident a signal will not blow up their account. And so only FX Viper, trusted FX and Joel Krugers signal are run above 1x risk. I'm running this signal on 0.3x and very happy

Comment

Whether people continue to trade with them or not, at least they know more about how the vendor behaves and the (minimal) amount of vendor money behind it as far as we can see. i.e. informed decision is best decision. If I did use this signal, and I do not, then I would only use a small amount of my trading capital for it. Personally I'd be surprised if it keeps up this growth much longer but hope it does for those who are subscribing.

Comment

Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
                        No probs Okda. I honestly thought that Nick and Co could tell, as Nick regularly says that he knows how much money goes through their system. Either way it's been good detective work by you guys. So it sounds like the vendor lied in this instance, or that ST support didn't follow up properly. Likely the former. But I hope that Nick will take notice of this and the site should state specifically what account is being used as a master. Smart Scalper I follow too also and I know there is a small balance but Vijay the operator of that signal never hides anything and is honest so the small balance does not concern me.
                        I'm of the understanding that this is a normal account.

We rely on Myfxbook for most of our analytics so there is no confusion on the statistics. I appreciate that we all want vendors to be open and up front, however I'm not exactly sure what you would want us to do in this situation. If MyFxbook says it's a normal account then I assume it is.

Additionally, I don't monitor every signal on our network. Remember that anyone can upload a system onto SimpleTrader and sell it on on ConnectForex.com.

If you are worried about following illegitimate signals then stick to ForexSignals.com, I spend a lot of time ensuring the traders we work with here are reliable and trustworthy.
                        Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

IMHO you need to have some kind of control on signals listed on connectforex since both sites are linked together and if something wrong happena on any of them both's reputation will be affected and not many will consider the fact that one is closely moderated while the other is public
                          I suggest to state that on connectforex as a disclaimer to avoid future issues
                          Regarding Siam, could you ask him for investor access and check the deposit details for example? Cause I am sure I all cases you would not want a service linked to your business even on connectforex to be illegitimate

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
                          Last edited by Okda; 04-13-2014, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Am I missing something, because It was my understanding that there was no 'cent' option in myfxbook when you setup a new account?

I just went to setup a dummy account, and there is the demo/real option and leverage option, but no standard / cent option?

Even TusarFX's account comparison page lists the 2 cent accounts (Advanced and Light) with the full $ figures for deposits etc. And down the bottom in fine print it says these are cent accounts so you have to divide by 100 to get the real figure for lots / $ etc.

So Nick - In this case I don't think you can trust myfxbook unfortunately. They can verify the account exists, but I don't see how they can verify if there is $1000 or $100000 in there.

It's a tricky one for you, because as others have mentioned, if someone ends up being a scammer on there it reflects poorly on the ST brand, and by proxy the FS brand

I guess all you can do would be to ask for some sort of statement from their broker, with the actual account type and deposit value.

But more importantly, the simple fact that the vendor deleted comments and isn't replying to other questions says it all really. Shame ...

Comment

IMHO you need to have some kind of control on signals listed on connectforex since both sites are linked together and if something wrong happena on any of them both's reputation will be affected and not many will consider the fact that one is closely moderated while the other is public
                              I suggest to state that on connectforex as a disclaimer to avoid future issues
                              Regarding Siam, could you ask him for investor access and check the deposit details for example? Cause I am sure I all cases you would not want a service linked to your business even on connectforex to be illegitimate

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
                              I appreciate you guys want me to help you guys verify the legitimacy of traders, however we have created this separate site specifically so we don't have to.

I'm not interested in taking responsibility for every trader that uses our trade copier system. If a trader has a live account and 8 weeks history then they'll be listed on ConnectForex.com

We make sure you've got a stable copier and verified history, beyond that the decision to follow is yours.
                              Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Come on Guys,

Why do you guys need to bother so much. Nick doesnt need to find out all these things, The vendor needs to. Ask a question, if he doesnt reply, wait for the answer. one or two days. If they avoid the question, what does that tell you? vendor needs to clarify everything to subs, even to provide proofs if he needs to. Its money we are putting in. NO one is doing a free service here. If you have doubts get it clarified, if your doubts dont get clarified, stay away. If the vendor needs subs and subs subscription money he will come back to you guys with genuine answers. There are so many other signals you can think of.
                                Last edited by SmartTrader; 04-14-2014, 04:11 AM.
                                Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

Working...
                                X