No announcement yet.

SiamFX Signals - anyone using this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The vendor told a member here I'm an email that they will soon move their funds to a well known ecn broker, this step will end the debate of whether their account is real USD or cent

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
      What's the latest with this signal guys?
      Anyone still connected? Please give me a run down, the chatter has gone quite which usually means the signal is going well. I was naturally interested in this signal but I have trust issues with the vendor, however, some of you feloow forumnites I trust. So anyone wants to give an update then please do.

BRM
      Still running at 0.3x on my account. No complaints from me

Comment

Hi I noticed that you added to this forum nearly a year ago and wondered if you were still using this system and if you still indorsed it.

Comment

I subscribed to this signal about 2 months ago and the results have been great.. who cares if it's cent account, as long as they are catching nice pips ... but if you are worried about risk, you can set risk multiplier to below x1 and set max allowed dd

Comment

Comment

I'm also interested in opening an account for SiamFX, so any feedback from others receiving this signal would be greatly appreciated !

also knowing which broker people are using successfully with them would be good.

Cheers.

Comment

There are people using this signal but just awaiting their feedback! Their support has been terrible so far and no response to my emails

Comment

They have a forum which is kind of informative, and explains the current basket. But yeah, they can be a bit slow to respond to emails and even the forum.

And don't even bother submitting a question / comment to their signals page. They delete all of them without response lol.

Comment

Seems like its not a vendor or signal to follow at all

Comment

• Up to you ... but IMHO @ 1x risk it's a perfect signal for a mini account that you can afford to lose ...

And at a much lower risk it still provides good value for money on a larger account ...

Comment

• It's a grid system that will inevitably fail once volatility picks up. For the past 6 months volatility has been low so this system has been thriving. It's ok as long as you set a strict DD% and work with the understanding that it will fail eventually.

Originally posted by timo View Post
                        Up to you ... but IMHO @ 1x risk it's a perfect signal for a mini account that you can afford to lose ...

And at a much lower risk it still provides good value for money on a larger account ...

Comment

• I believe it's a modified martingale rather than grid. Regardless, their track record assuming it is correct, is positive over a 3 year period and not just 6 months (note: they did introduce a more aggressive approach about 6 months ago). While its easy to write it off as too risky because they are using martingale with a deep draw-down the extended track record is difficult to ignore. So for that reason alone it is an intriguing offering.

Comment

• Yes it is intriguing. If I was using it I would set appropriate equity stops and make regular withdrawals of profit.

Comment

• Is anyone using the Siam Razor ECN signal? I have a question regarding max drawdown. The max drawdown setting refers to max drawdown for all open signals for a particular trader, but in the case of Siam Razor where you can have multiple trades in succession leading to a say 40% loss - would the max drawdown setting still work? I'm assuming no, but asking for clarification.

Originally posted by WhiteApe View Post
                              Yes it is intriguing. If I was using it I would set appropriate equity stops and make regular withdrawals of profit.

Comment

• I don't think you'd run into this particular problem with SiamFX.

I've not seen their system rack up any significant losses so far just by successive individual trades going badly. I don't think they close trades that go aginst them right away, they either scalp quickly or grid into positions.

The only time they rack up a big floating DD is when they have a big grid style position(s) open.

So in this situation the ST Max DD setting would do it's job, and close out all trades at 20% etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X