X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pearcey2
    replied
    Originally posted by veron5959 View Post
    I set my risk to 1x but running othe signals as well. the trades came on very quickly and now I am wondering if I can set the risk back to 0.5x with open trades still runing... any idea anyone?
    I would definitely recommend reducing the risk if you are running other signals on the same account. Yes you can reduce the risk to 0.5x but the current trades will remain at the same lot size only new trades will open in the lower lot size

Leave a comment:

• veron5959
    replied
    I set my risk to 1x but running othe signals as well. the trades came on very quickly and now I am wondering if I can set the risk back to 0.5x with open trades still runing... any idea anyone?

Leave a comment:

• pearcey2
    replied
    Originally posted by davidkalugin View Post
    Okay guys you're scaring me I been a subscriber to the signal for two weeks been having good games but thinking about continue or not
    Good gains over the last 2 weeks... Low DD compared with gains... No reason to cancel in my opinion...

I am a subscriber to this signal on a 25k account. I run at 0.2x and am very happy. If you want to subscribe to the signal but worried about blowing your account, reduce your risk

Leave a comment:

• EricB
    replied
    Originally posted by davidkalugin View Post
    Okay guys you're scaring me I been a subscriber to the signal for two weeks been having good games but thinking about continue or not
    Let us know what you are experiencing with the signal Draw downs how many pips average or anything.

Leave a comment:

• davidkalugin
    replied

Leave a comment:

• joeypro
    replied
    Risk multiplier?

Leave a comment:

• evan79
    replied
    Hm... the PAMM account trading with 2k instead of recommended 10k?

Leave a comment:

• Okda
    replied
    May I have the Myfxbook link to your account please?

Also what lot size are you using with the 9k equity?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Okda; 03-29-2014, 02:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Shanooni
    replied
    Well the results have been real for me so far. I have taken a profit of $5787 from an investment of $9,000 in 6 weeks. R/R ratio has been varied 1.0 - 2.0. Have taken traders advice and settled back on R/R ratio of 1.0. Been pretty happy with these guys so far and it really seems like they are worth a go.

Leave a comment:

• gspencer
    replied
    From March 10 to right now my Pepperstone account following Siam has gone from $8,400 to $10,520 with current positions down only $28.20.

Leave a comment:

• pakeha
    replied
    I have been using this service for about a month (started near the end of Feb). I can attest that the results are real. I am using Pepperstone and regularly do better than the master on a day-by-day basis. Drawdown is as stated - significant at up to 55% - but I have been very impressed with how its been managed over the last few weeks, before the US news event bought balance/equity back into line yesterday. So, after 1 month, I can say that the service is exactly as advertised.

Leave a comment:

• siamfx
    replied
    Originally posted by nemo100 View Post
    This guy looks like great results for some time now. It seems he is with a Russian broker TusarFX. Don't know how reliable that broker is or if he can manipulate his results shown on his signals page on simpletrader.net

Anyone use these signals?
    The results are in fact quite real. We have plenty of followers all getting good results. Customers on ECN data feeds are out performing our pip gains. In the strategy description on ConnectForex you will see the spreads of the master account. Anyone following with a std account or Market maker broker will still achieve results such as the master.

I know the drawdown is the most discussed topic about our system and the only reason we allowed the high drawdown is from the achieved profits banked during the previous month.

The second topic is obviously the performance and will the performance continue as before. The performance will constantly vary month to month because this isn't a manual trading strategy where we look for a a few trades or goal for each day. Our algorithms look for opportunities as the market offers them. The daily ranges, price action, news releases, and many other factors contribute to our monthly performance.

The most important factor that results in achieving high gains is actually associated with us being wrong. When we're right, the gains are slow and steady with little drawdown. If drawdown increases, our algorithms become more active. We also deploy more strategies and trade manually with more oversight.

You can rest assure when drawdown is present you will be significantly rewarded for your patience. We see risk/reward go hand to hand which means we don't accept a large drawdown for a small profit. We'll achieve a very large profit when and if we go into drawdown by manual scalping, frequent parameter adjusts to our algos and most importantly increased trading activity.

While the trade duration or Pip drawdown may concern you, its all relative to the Drawdown and our gains.

We have a fundamental approach to trading while our algo's and manual trading techniques are technical. This is why our system is called Directional FX. We see the FX markets mostly as ranging back and forth between 7-10% of their currency value which makes support and resistance the most valuable indicator. During these ranges, the FX markets often push in directional Trends that can last for months at a time. So don't be surprised if we trade directional for long periods of time. We factor in Economical forecasts and follow them closely which gives us a Direction to trade in. There are times when we're wrong and losses will be taken, however our recovery cycles will make up for the losses rather quickly.

Money Management is vital. Do NOT adjust your Risk profile above 1.0. We trade as aggressive as we can.

Leave a comment:

• pearcey2
    replied
    A few weeks. I have no idea Eric. Pips are irrelevant compared with DD %. Often there will be several trades open on the same pair. If they both go into DD then the pips drawdown add up and give a skewed indication of the actual impact on your account.
    % DD can be seen in the myfxbook

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• EricB
    replied
    Originally posted by pearcey2 View Post
    I have Siam attached to my account. Running at 0.2x risk. All my trades have had positive slippage so I am doing better than the master in terms of pips. I would not run this signal on a large account at full risk, but reducing the risk still gives decent returns.
    It's really just up to the size of your account and what risk settings you're comfortable using as to whether it will be worth it

How long have you been with this Trader? What's the most you seen the trades go into DD (pips)

Leave a comment:

• pearcey2
    replied
    I have Siam attached to my account. Running at 0.2x risk. All my trades have had positive slippage so I am doing better than the master in terms of pips. I would not run this signal on a large account at full risk, but reducing the risk still gives decent returns.
    It's really just up to the size of your account and what risk settings you're comfortable using as to whether it will be worth it

Leave a comment:

Working...
X