No announcement yet.

Ceasar2 signal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm still trying some experiments on the percentage but has someone come up with a figure yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by rourkem View Post
      I'm still trying some experiments on the percentage but has someone come up with a figure yet?
      Risk/Reward ratio has not altered. Tomas has bought his EA the ability to open 2x the trades in the past before it closes at 33% loss. Remember we saw 2 33% closes almost back to back, so the market can and will move in ways to trigger the 33% loss. While neither of the 2 33% loss events by themselves would have caused a loss at the new settings, together those 2 back to back events would have caused a 33% loss event at the current 0.01 / $1,000. It can and will happen again.

When the Caesar400% account was up, was clear there were other events where Tomas did close out the basket BEFORE it hit a 33% event. Just looking back for 33% events will not tell the real event occurrence rate of 33% events as the early close downs may have hidden some others.

Based on the above, I have serious doubts about the long term survivability of this grid trader, which I see as just gambling the long term gain rate is above the 33% loss rate with no data to show the gain rate is higher.

Not for me. Bye.

Comment

• Fantastic week with Caesar2 this week

+13.91%

All the money lost in October has been earned back and more

Comment

• Yes, but you are brave... I would PANIC having more than 30 open trades before NFP... but well done...!

Comment

• Originally posted by arkoon View Post
            Yes, but you are brave... I would PANIC having more than 30 open trades before NFP... but well done...!
            Thanks arkoon...I agree it would have been preferable not to have that many open trades heading into NFP

Comment

• Originally posted by kmf View Post
              Fantastic week with Caesar2 this week

+13.91%

All the money lost in October has been earned back and more
              Caesar $100k.EUR-USD.Thu, 06 Nov 2014 13-10-00 GMT-Sat, 08 Nov 2014 00-40-00 GMT.pngCaesar2IcMA.EUR-USD.Thu, 06 Nov 2014 16-15-00 GMT-Sat, 08 Nov 2014 00-40-00 GMT.pngCaesar2MarkM.EUR-USD.Thu, 06 Nov 2014 14-05-00 GMT-Sat, 08 Nov 2014 00-40-00 GMT.pngCaesar2VincenzoS.EUR-USD.Thu, 06 Nov 2014 16-45-00 GMT-Sat, 08 Nov 2014 00-40-00 GMT.png

Many of the accounts varied in performance from + to -. I looked at the actual trades taken from myfxbook, (see attached images) and the baskets were closed at different times, Most were lucky to exit out of the basket on the initial NFP spike, 1 account's execution must of have been very slow exiting these 30 positions and closed for a 8% loss because the NFP spike retraced instantly after the initial pop, other accounts held on to the basket for longer term and exited once EURUSD started to rebound after the nfp spike. From this analysis, the actual Caesar EA is running directly on customers accounts which results in this variation. I couldn't image anyone scoring big from following through ST trade copier, but please prove me wrong if you managed to close all your positions on the NFP spike.

Comment

• Why they can not understand once all grid (or martingale) always destroy the system account?

Simply make a BT one of the thousands of EAs in this type existing in the network: all abosultamente all break the count. Even if you have 1 million dollars and come with 0.01 lots, just destroy the account

They can be profitable for several months even years, but I always end up breaking accounts. The only one who wins is the signal provider, knowing this misleads subscribers. Caesar (in any version), dayfox, golden fx, smart scalper, scientific Gridder, and etc, are some of the many systems of this type that have destroyed all accounts and had steep curves. All grids do lose money.

Look for providers that do not use these dangerous techniques.

PS: should add a flag to tell whether the system is grid or martingale, and open a thread to discuss the signals that are not grid or martingale as
                Fortnes Yen (apparently high correlation), ASTA, Ambush trader, trader alerter, Myea Azil (one operation per pair at a time), fx Vipper (although it goes by a few pips)

Comment

• Viper is also a grid, but cleverly managed. Dayfox (so far) was also a grid/marti, cleverly managed..
                  So, if you exclude all grids/averagers/martingal, not much left.
                  Like you I would prefer a trader that open 1 trade at the time, fixed lotsize, clear TP/SL... but seems there are not much that can earn money this way.
                  I also like trend followers that SL 20, 30, 100 but TP 100, 200, 500...

Comment

• You two are both right, even Yen fortress opens several positions both Long and Short and includes averaging or aka grid if you prefer to hear that term. I'm not sure if viper clarified a change in his strategy recently, but from seeing him trade(live trade room) he has lowered his risk about 3x and can enter several positions in a grid. why do so? I've been doing the same for years and I do it for 1 reason only. I know that I can't be 100% accurate, and I don't want to solely wait for the TP or SL to hit, so by averaging, the trader can continue trading and let the volatility play out to offer more trades. In these strategies, there needs to be oversight. Unfortunately, caesar does not and you are stuck with a really poor risk vs reward that is frankly hidden until you hit a stopout, then its apparent.

Comment

• Originally posted by arkoon View Post
                      Like you I would prefer a trader that open 1 trade at the time, fixed lotsize, clear TP/SL... but seems there are not much that can earn money this way.
                      once you are entering 1 trade at a time, it comes down to risk per trade and your accuracy. You can have bad accuracy but use a tp 3x your sl and be profitable over the long run, that trading history will be very choppy and many people avoid them. On the other hand you can have an accurate strategy with 60% hit rate but use a 1:1 rr and make money but that system will also have a choppy history that many ppl still avoid. Then you are left with the systems with good accuracy 70%+ but use a terrible RR ratio that leaves you hanging for a very long time like fxamp. It's difficult to please to say the least.

Comment

• I am sorry I don't undersand what you say. But I guess a good trader may do clear simple trades with 1 per pair, fixed lotsize (or depending of the SL)... 1 TP, 1 SL.
                        But I don't find any signal like this for now. Too bad it would be less stress than big baskets to close... Even if for sure there would be small loosers and big winners... Trader can decide himself RR, accuracy, what matters for me is 200-1000 pips per month... with low risk.

Comment

• Originally posted by siamfx View Post
                          once you are entering 1 trade at a time, it comes down to risk per trade and your accuracy. You can have bad accuracy but use a tp 3x your sl and be profitable over the long run, that trading history will be very choppy and many people avoid them. On the other hand you can have an accurate strategy with 60% hit rate but use a 1:1 rr and make money but that system will also have a choppy history that many ppl still avoid. Then you are left with the systems with good accuracy 70%+ but use a terrible RR ratio that leaves you hanging for a very long time like fxamp. It's difficult to please to say the least.
                          Didn't you recently blow your 2 signals Siamfx?

Your Directional and ECN signals offered through Connectforex recently both reached margin call did they not?

Maybe you are not aware of the rules of forum etiquette, but posting on other vendors threads is incredibly rude, unless it is supportive or positive.

And to advertise your own signals on other vendors threads is just obnoxious.

But I think you already know this. In fact, I think you are very cunning and know exactly what you are doing siamfx.

You recently blew 2 signals you were charging several hundred dollars for in subscription fees, with recommended minimum balances of 10k.

Then you hid those failed accounts from your website and myfxbook, and come back to sell your old system once again, as if nothing had happened.

We know what happened siamfx. This account was not 'resting' for 3 months like you claim. You moved brokers and told all your customers this. That account had ended as far as everyone was concerned, and you blew your new Directional FX account, as well as your Razor account.

I've been seeing your grubby comments pop up on other vendors threads on myfxbook, as well as this forum. You are obviously up to something, and depserate for new clients since I'd bet most of your clients left you after you wiped out their accounts.

This is textbook, classic scamming, and I would be willing to bet Nick will toss your sorry arse out of this forum in less than a few days.

You should stick to scamming your Thai locals, and leave this reputable forum alone buddy.

No joy to ya.

Comment

• timo trolling. i hope it makes you feel better.

Comment

• Originally posted by siamfx View Post
                              timo trolling. i hope it makes you feel better.
                              Trolling a troll technically isn't trolling in my books

Comment

• Nicely said.

By the way, to use this, are users limited to using EURUSD alone?

Comment

Working...
                                X