No announcement yet.

Ceasar2 signal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe someone ought to ping support in case the master has frozen like DayFox did the other day?

Comment

• Anyone getting any trades from this signal? So far I havent got any for the past 5 days

Comment

• Caesar2 did 5 trades in the last few hours.
        Last edited by kmf; 09-10-2014, 02:24 AM.

Comment

• Todays basket on ICM + STVPS:

Total Pip Slippage: -68.9 pips
          Total pips: -38.2 pips

The master made 0.43%.
          I lost -0.50%
          Winning

How'd everyone else do?

Comment

• Looks like the ctrader test account got the same results: -38.3

Comment

• Wow shocker.

-1% gain when the master gets 0.5% gain is not the best.

Anyone not at ICMarkets get the same slippage? Be good to know if was an overall market issue, or just ICM being anti-Caesar :P

Comment

• The last trade opened and closed over 20 times...not sure if it is an issue from Tomas end or ST.
                Will...Nick...can you check out what went wrong ?

Cheers

Comment

• In my case, with Global Prime + STVPS:

All trades from the last basket, delayed more than 5 seconds to close, for a total slippage of 46.8 pips. And the market/price movement wasn't so fast at that moment (I was seeing the basket before, at, and after the close)... Will/Tomas, it is starting to become UNACCEPTABLE. A performance of -1% per basket (in a big chunk of them) is CRAZY... Please, we really need a proper solution to this recurrent problem
                  Last edited by VictorTous; 09-11-2014, 06:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by VictorTous View Post
                    In my case, with Global Prime + STVPS:

All trades from the last basket, delayed more than 5 seconds to close, for a total slippage of 46.8 pips. And the market/price movement wasn't so fast at that moment (I was seeing the basket before, at, and after the close)... Will/Tomas, this is starting to become UNACCEPTABLE. Please, we need a solution
                    Victor,

Dont you have those extra 20 trades ?
                    The main account dont have those.

Cheers

Comment

• Just spoken to support. The server was out of sync for a few minutes at simpletrader.net result in mass duplication of order.

I have been hit by $561 losses over the extra 12 trades.

* Nick, although i was told that simpletrader will not be responsible for any losses... i think you should consider a waive of subscription fees to affected account.

Originally posted by SpiderX View Post
                      Victor,

Dont you have those extra 20 trades ?
                      The main account dont have those.

Cheers

Comment

• I got the same 20 trades too. Nick said they've fixed it and will email everyone soon. It cost me some coin though :-(

Comment

• I totally agree with that, in the case when the fault is caused by SimpleTrader malfunctions at their end.

Originally posted by erelation View Post
                          Just spoken to support. The server was out of sync for a few minutes at simpletrader.net result in mass duplication of order.

I have been hit by $561 losses over the extra 12 trades.

* Nick, although i was told that simpletrader will not be responsible for any losses... i think you should consider a waive of subscription fees to affected account.

Comment

• This is just one of those months ... when we lose we lose ... when we win we lose ..sigh ...

Maybe the moon is too close or something ...

Comment

• Hey guys,

Just a heads up that we're aware of the issue and are in the process of making sure a repair is put in place.

More details will follow. In the meantime please check the blog.

Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• It has been a tough month for Nick with this and other stuff going on around.
                                Hope everyone here will be patient and kind with their words.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X