Ceasar2 signal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ceasar2 signal

Hello all! Anyone had any experience with this signal? Trading style? Money management?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Not heard of it - where is it from?

Comment

It's in the find signal section of simpletrader...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Comment

Ah yes - growth seems alright, though don't know anything about it

Comment

I'm also interested in this signal -- or more specifically, Caesar 2.1 which is a modified version with additional filters to filter out riskier trades:

Returns look very consistent with very little drawdown. What would it take for this signal to be added to forexsignals.com?

Comment

At the moment perform very good,every day we are getting green pips.Slippage was little problem,but last basket was better,because the owner connect to simpletrader VPS.I hope will countinue like this.

Comment

Originally posted by nice1 View Post
              I'm also interested in this signal -- or more specifically, Caesar 2.1 which is a modified version with additional filters to filter out riskier trades:

Returns look very consistent with very little drawdown. What would it take for this signal to be added to forexsignals.com?
              same question here nick...... any interest on your part to bring this guy to fx sigs?

Comment

I follow this signal, and to be honest I'm not sure if I will continue for much longer. I feel it's a matter of WHEN and not IF it will have a 40% blow up

Sent from Uranus

Comment

fair enough warning BRM - such is the nature of grids i suppose. will reconsider. i run a grid ea on a small account and came very close to blowing it up. but has been slowly building back to where it was before the blowout at much reduced risk. i wish nick would come up with 1 or 2 new sigs.

Comment

Yeah I think it's a great signal but even the programmer says to expect a drawdown every 12 months. I plan to make my money and run, depending on market conditions. If there is a drawdown I will jump straight back in. I run at 0.5 risk for now. 2.1. 2 looks great but I prefer to sleep at night.

Sent from Uranus

Comment

i have just added this signal to a new account at risk 0.5

Good luck to all of us

Comment

Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
                        Yeah I think it's a great signal but even the programmer says to expect a drawdown every 12 months. I plan to make my money and run, depending on market conditions. If there is a drawdown I will jump straight back in. I run at 0.5 risk for now. 2.1. 2 looks great but I prefer to sleep at night.

Sent from Uranus
                        Its an interesting signal and I am subscribed too. Whether to jump straight back in after the first DD hit is the big question isn't it. If we had more history we could take that into account, but EAs with great long term backtests have been shown to be useless in some cases, so history is of limited value - its like driving your car looking in the rear view mirror. I also remember sPhantom, (which I didn't use myself), which had a great equity curve for nearly a year as I remember and then it blew up two or three times in fairly quick succession.
                        Last edited by WhiteApe; 07-10-2014, 09:41 PM.

Comment

As i know this is a grid.
                          Pure grid trading

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Comment

It is indeed
                            An ea that uses fixed lots, but what is different is that it sometimes enter at the same price or near it more than once

Comment

Would anyone know if this would be one of the free signals you can have with the 10k + account with Axitrader ?

Comment

Working...
                              X