Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zia you need to stop him ...lol

Comment

• Watching this one. Not sure what crazier. Putting 100k in an FXOPEN account, or letting a guy you trades 10 cents in position size loose on a 100k account.

Comment

• He is doing well considering the fact that euro dropped another 100 pips.

Comment

• Originally posted by oandagut View Post
          He is doing well considering the fact that euro dropped another 100 pips.
          Yes, he's done a good job in my account so far and now only requires 30 to 50pips retracement to breakeven.

Comment

• Originally posted by trading100k View Post
            Yes, he's done a good job in my account so far and now only requires 30 to 50pips retracement to breakeven.
            Zia good to see your equity is improving and 132 trades only one losing trade that's good if he have losing trade as well.......

Comment

We are almost there.

Comment

• This Month +9.77%

Profit $11,497.54

492.00pips

Hit rate 99%

Comment

• Close your all trades and run Zia.

Comment

• Originally posted by imwrong View Post
                    Close your all trades and run Zia.
                    Yea I plan to close all my trades this week.

Comment

• Closed all the trades and withdrew all funds. Thank you Asad for all your help!!! Wish you the best of luck with your endeavors.. I'll be contacting you soon for your MAM services.

Admin/Nick: please close this thread.

Thanks

Comment

• So have you given up your dream for now on Forex? Was risky but kudos to you for trying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
                          So have you given up your dream for now on Forex? Was risky but kudos to you for trying.
                          Not yet! Dream is still there.. got plans to meet Asad in Dubai next month and let's see what that inspires. Thanks though I should use my own personal funds next time.

Comment

• Well at least you came out unscathed which is more than I can say for a lot of people. So you've down well. Always good to grow as a trader if it means you don't lose any money in doing so. Good luck to you (and Asad)

Comment

Not yet! Dream is still there.. got plans to meet Asad in Dubai next month and let's see what that inspires. Thanks though I should use my own personal funds next time.
                              See you soon and hope you bring your personal funds and not a loan to my meetup.

Comment

My name is Zia, I'm a full time Forex/stocks trader and real estate agent. I started Forex trading a few years ago and have been very successful.
                                Since my personal funds are invested in property I decided to start the following:

I took a $100k loan from the bank with an annual interest rate of 5%. My goal is to make 35% to 65%
                                total profit in the next 12 months, which is an average of 3-5% monthly. This will cover my 5% interest rate and leave me with a substantial remaining profit.

I will only withdraw from my profits to pay the monthly payment to the bank. After a 12 month period I will withdraw the initial deposit and trade with just the profits to continue my services.

Unfortunately I don't have history in meta trader 4 platform, but you will see consistent profit. I know I will be able to cover the interest charged but I strongly do NOT suggest anyone to take a loan and join me!!

Trading style: I'm a swing/scalping trader and trade on major pairs.

You will lose a Maximum of 5% capital amount if you are running me at same risk.

My maximum draw down will be 5% once my account reach to 5% draw down I will close the trades.

I will be available on the forum between London and New York sessions, if you have any questions, you can post them there.

Good luck simpletrader.net team, your copier system is great! Thanks to Nick-Admin.
                                OP, 5% interest rate is too high, I think. At least, when I obtained my last loan, it was only 2,5% rate. Bought myself a new house. I needed it because my wife given birth to twins and my old flat wasn't big enough. The guys from expertpaydayloans.com helped me with that. And one more thing. If I'm correct, you obtained a loan for forex trading? I think that's a bit risky. Or it's not? I don't know. Right now I'm thinking about finding some money for trading too. Should I just save money or obtaining a loan for trading is not a bad idea?
                                Last edited by Xivensy; 12-30-2019, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X