Forex $100K Loan Plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forex $100K Loan Plan

My name is Zia, I'm a full time Forex/stocks trader and real estate agent. I started Forex trading a few years ago and have been very successful.
    Since my personal funds are invested in property I decided to start the following:

I took a $100k loan from the bank with an annual interest rate of 5%. My goal is to make 35% to 65%
    total profit in the next 12 months, which is an average of 3-5% monthly. This will cover my 5% interest rate and leave me with a substantial remaining profit.

I will only withdraw from my profits to pay the monthly payment to the bank. After a 12 month period I will withdraw the initial deposit and trade with just the profits to continue my services.

Unfortunately I don't have history in meta trader 4 platform, but you will see consistent profit. I know I will be able to cover the interest charged but I strongly do NOT suggest anyone to take a loan and join me!!

Trading style: I'm a swing/scalping trader and trade on major pairs.

You will lose a Maximum of 5% capital amount if you are running me at same risk.

My maximum draw down will be 5% once my account reach to 5% draw down I will close the trades.

Here is the link for subscription:

https://www.simpletrader.net/signal/1924/signal.html

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/dxbg...an-plan/888461

I will be available on the forum between London and New York sessions, if you have any questions, you can post them there.

Good luck simpletrader.net team, your copier system is great! Thanks to Nick-Admin.
    Last edited by trading100k; 04-27-2014, 01:24 PM.

Hi $100k.

All I can say is - Good luck to you!

I love when people put their balls on the line, however you are taking it to a whole other level. I personally would never recommend someone borrow money to trade, however I can only assume you have an insane amount of faith in your own trading ability and strategy.

I'll be watching closely and I look forward to seeing you progress. It will be a fantastic story if you can achieve it.

I know you mention that you haven't traded on MT4 before, but I'm curious to know what kind of results you were getting on your other platform? Have you got any statistics you can share?
    Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

That's balls for sure! Will be watching with interest

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Zia,

Do they actually loan you $100k in the UAE so that you can trade with it? To be honest it sounds like an awesome recipe for disaster, and is something that I often have thought about myself.....

But here is Australia you get 20% interest as opposed to 5%, not to mention that they would literally laugh in your face as they opened the exit door for you when you told them what it was for.

I would like to know what your monthly profit has been historically you must know this.
        What has been your drawdown?
        What type of trading?
        There was a signal on this very website where a guy put 100k money in, and he lost it all. Anyone remember Mr X.?
        Plus there was another guy with a bucket load of cash Mr Rigasoy that lost a bucketload too, so just because you put $100k behind you doesn't mean you will be good, so people should exercise caution here.

It would be nice if you could give soem indication of your historical performance Zia.

Comment

And why is your Avatar is in downtrend? you dont want to end your account like that, do you?
          Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

Wow ....good luck!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

If your followers reach 60 you will get everything 3 percent you want with no trading ;-)
              But honestly this is a very high risk plan
              I am adding my voice to BRM in asking about past history

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Comment

The good point is that FXOpen.com doesn't offer cent account so we are sure that those are really 100k+ on the line

@BRM
                if he is really from UAE then you can't imagine how things are easy for them there, they are very few in numbers and in the same time the country is very rich, so such facilities are offered with the least amount of requirements

It is called a personal loan and the bank doesn't ask about where will you spend it as long as you meet their rules, which in this case are not as harsh as you would think for this type of loan
                Correct me if I am wrong please

Last edited by Okda; 04-08-2014, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Thanks, what can I say, I'm a little different...
                  The loan was taken for another property, however I decided to take this route. I'll post results soon. My avg profit/month was 2 to 4% and my max DD was 5%.

Comment

Originally posted by Okda View Post
                    if he is really from UAE then you can't imagine how things are easy for them there, they are very few in numbers and in the same time the country is very rich, so such facilities are offered with the least amount of requirements

It is called a personal loan and the bank doesn't ask about where will you spend it as long as you meet their rules, which in this case are not as harsh as you would think for this type of loan
                    Correct me if I am wrong please

Yes okda you are right...I visited UAE dubai, there is no income tax sales tax and also interest rate is only 2% on loan.

Comment

Originally posted by imwrong View Post
                      Yes okda you are right...I visited UAE dubai, there is no income tax sales tax and also interest rate is only 2% on loan.

Unfortunately this is why

Calls for urgent labour reform after Observer reveals construction workers face destitution, internment and deportation

The minority rich Emirates have oil money flowing in and have slave labor of foreign migrants essentially. Bad places. I endeavour to never visit these places as I just don't want to give my money these countries. Qatar is the same.
                      Anyway that's enough politics for me....

Comment

Originally posted by trading100k View Post
                        Thanks, what can I say, I'm a little different...
                        The loan was taken for another property, however I decided to take this route. I'll post results soon. My avg profit/month was 2 to 4% and my max DD was 5%.
                        Good numbers for sure Zia.
                        But I hope you will understand that we await for some time period of myfxbook stats. Your trades seem very quick. It's good. Have you tried what using a copier is like as far as slippage? What session do you normally trade?
                        Also it will be good that you will be on the forum between London and NY

Comment

Hi Zia, Its Asad Shah I'm full time trader and own ForexReBORN.com. If you like to join my website as a signal provider then email me, I will set subscription fee based on your performance. If you trade with US rules then it will be good because I own Forex traders group in Atlanta,USA so most probably you can get US followers. Let me know if you are interested then we can discuss in details.

Thanks,
                          Asad Shah

Comment

Originally posted by forexreborn View Post
                            Hi Zia, Its Asad Shah I'm full time trader and own ForexReBORN.com. If you like to join my website as a signal provider then email me, I will set subscription fee based on your performance. If you trade with US rules then it will be good because I own Forex traders group in Atlanta,USA so most probably you can get US followers. Let me know if you are interested then we can discuss in details.

Thanks,
                            Asad Shah
                            Sure.. I will email you.

Comment

Originally posted by trading100k View Post
                              Sure.. I will email you.
                              All set, Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                              X