Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30pips for this week.. I have a long EU open with 1.3550 TP
    Good luck guys, have a nice weekend!
    Last edited by trading100k; 07-18-2014, 02:30 PM.

Comment

• I like your patience. Thanks Zia

Comment

• Well done Zia, your account is progressing nicely.

Comment

• any news ?

Comment

• What happened to "My maximum draw down will be 5% once my account reach to 5% draw down I will close the trades."

Learn to manage your risk.

Comment

• Most traders say that, but when it comes, they hang on to it for life.

Originally posted by rdotchin View Post
              What happened to "My maximum draw down will be 5% once my account reach to 5% draw down I will close the trades."

Learn to manage your risk.

Comment

• Nice! They deleted their myfxbook. Another scam!

Comment

• Originally posted by rdotchin View Post
                  Nice! They deleted their myfxbook. Another scam!
                  Why you so worried about other? TA deleted his 3 accounts which was my in watch list .. U didn't say anything that's why someone gave you right name in chatroom lolxxx

Comment

• Its important to acknowledge a service that will lose people money. Unless you are in on the scam I dont know why you keep following up to my forum posts.

Originally posted by imwrong View Post
                    Why you so worried about other? TA deleted his 3 accounts which was my in watch list .. U didn't say anything that's why someone gave you right name in chatroom lolxxx

Comment

• scam or not scam the problem is always the same.. it is too simple believe that everybody can to be a trader... The only think that i can add is that i hope this money aren't necessary for the daily life..
                      It was a business and not always a business can be profitable

Comment

• Plz update? this is painful to watch...

Comment

• Originally posted by oandagut View Post
                          Plz update? this is painful to watch...
                          Oandagut I'm controlling zia's account since few days and trying to break even and close all the trades and withdraw, Zia deleted from myfxbook because it was not updating for some reason now here is new link.
                          http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Fore...manage/1007305

Comment

• Oh god zia....

Comment

• Great to see zia.Wish you best of luck.Glad you controlled the risk and DD is not as bad as euro fall.

Comment

• ASAD it's 100k so try not to press full accelerator lol and zia it's ASAD so try to withdraw within 1,2month

Comment

Working...
                                X