Happy Forex signal provider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Forex signal provider

We have a new signal provider at automatedforextradesignals.com, it's Happy Forex. He has 10 months of live trading history and 92% gain.
    The trade copying is set up through SimpleTrader and everything is fully verified through Myfxbook: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/auto...nalscom/840882.

Check him out and let's hear your thoughts.

How is possible to receive the signals?
    Thanks

Comment

I'm going to assume that with that broker, this is a cent account.

Also, looking through the history, looks like a martingale.
      Last edited by ColdHypno; 06-05-2014, 04:16 PM.

Comment

You can subscribe to the signal at automatedforextradesignals.com/happyforex.php. Right now, we aren't taking any new subscribers because we use SimpleTrader trade copier and they're updating their servers. We'll let you know when we're ready to take on new subscribers. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by ColdHypno View Post
          I'm going to assume that with that broker, this is a cent account.

Also, looking through the history, looks like a martingale.
          It is a cent account and it is martingale. It's not a true martingale, it's a bit modified for lower drawdowns and smaller accounts than typical martingales. But you're right, there's always risk with any type of system.

Comment

Thanks for being open and honest about it mate, sounds strange but many signal providers go quiet when those questions are asked. I've added you to my watch list, looks interesting!

Comment

Originally posted by ColdHypno View Post
              Thanks for being open and honest about it mate, sounds strange but many signal providers go quiet when those questions are asked. I've added you to my watch list, looks interesting!
              Perfect! We try to be as transparent as possible, because we would expect the same if we were looking into a system or signal service.

Comment

Working...
              X