High Return Signal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by imwrong View Post
    U killed eu today...good luck for recovery.
    How he kill eu??

Comment

Originally posted by Mario Draghi View Post
      How he kill eu??
      I got more then 3% in last 30 hours, that's why I was saying Mario. Enjoy the weekend and pips.

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

It seems ASAD is back...

Comment

Last 3 days: +2.89%, 26 Trades.

Comment

Oh wait... Sorry I just saw this lol disregard my post in the reborn thread haha

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi Asad what is your plan with HR trades? I am not worries just trying to understand. Thanks nc!

Comment

I've put myself in a situation that I have thought alot about. I will be closing all the HR trades before that market closes today. I have not gained anything for the past few weeks. I will start trading again with small consistent gain until I recover. I will talk with simpletrader team about this signal to see if I can provide the signal for free for the next couple of months.

Comment

I would say make your personal account as a master for few months, I won't mind to pay $49 for that.

Comment

I need lot of drink for tonight......

Comment

Originally posted by imwrong View Post
                      I need lot of drink for tonight......

I'm glad I was in the pub already when these were closed...ouch...

Never had much success with this signal over the last 6 months total loss $-2764.59... even running at reduced risk the drawdown was becoming unbearable.

This signal reminds me of my manual trading - some good initial gains, some lucky breaks, and eventual disaster - back to square one..

good luck turning it around but i'll be watching from the sidelines I'm afraid.

Comment

+1.39% recovery for today.

Comment

I will be offering the HR signal for FREE for the month of June!
                          This will allow you guys to recover some of the losses. This is for new, current, and previous followers.
                          I have made a few changed to my strategy and will be scaling with a max of 5% DD.

http://www.connectforex.com/signal/1...gh-Return.html

Comment

Originally posted by forexreborn View Post
                            I will be offering the HR signal for FREE for the month of June!
                            This will allow you guys to recover some of the losses. This is for new, current, and previous followers.
                            I have made a few changed to my strategy and will be scaling with a max of 5% DD.

http://www.connectforex.com/signal/1...gh-Return.html
                            Hey Asad,

I might throw a couple of hundred into an account and follow you for the month of June @30x risk.

I don't care if I lose the account its just going to be a gambling adventure if u manage to make some good gains then it will be a great story (and some good sized lobsters) but if not then oh well I lose it...no big deal.

Good luck mate.
                            Mario.
                            Last edited by Guest; 06-02-2014, 01:36 PM.

Comment

I'm done in HR for today: +1.56% $107.55 Pips 24.70

Comment

I am glad you are back with a plan will stick to your signal. Safe trading. nc!

Comment

Working...
                                X