Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great move Asad!

But...
    Since many months, I have subscribed to the 3-months formula which ends 27th of june.
    How will the free month be processed in my case?

Dub
    Originally posted by forexreborn View Post
    I will be offering the HR signal for FREE for the month of June!
    This will allow you guys to recover some of the losses. This is for new, current, and previous followers.
    I have made a few changed to my strategy and will be scaling with a max of 5% DD.

http://www.connectforex.com/signal/1...gh-Return.html

Comment

Asad,
      some time ago you already said that you will introduce a tight stop loss, actually didn't happen.

I will be offering the HR signal for FREE for the month of June!
      This will allow you guys to recover some of the losses. This is for new, current, and previous followers.
      I have made a few changed to my strategy and will be scaling with a max of 5% DD.

http://www.connectforex.com/signal/1...gh-Return.html

Comment

Originally posted by Dubovski View Post
        Great move Asad!

But...
        Since many months, I have subscribed to the 3-months formula which ends 27th of june.
        How will the free month be processed in my case?

Dub
        Dub email at: admin@forexreborn.com, will guide you which step to follow.

Comment

For current subscribers please email me at admin@forexreborn.com and I will add a 30day extension to your current subscription.

Comment

Thanks ASAD

Comment

I was searching something on Google and meetup.com so I found this..
              View the profile of Forex Trader AsadShah - forex trading systems, strategies and forum posts.

How many forex accounts do you own ?

Comment

Originally posted by imwrong View Post
                I was searching something on Google and meetup.com so I found this..
                View the profile of Forex Trader AsadShah - forex trading systems, strategies and forum posts.

How many forex accounts do you own ?
                imw, that's my personal profile and I upload my own Forex accounts into it, in ForexReBORN profile there is both, personal and manage funds.

Comment

Originally posted by Pianetti View Post
                  Asad,
                  some time ago you already said that you will introduce a tight stop loss, actually didn't happen.
                  http://www.forexsignals.com/forum/sh...ull=1#post9380
                  That time pianetti I was managing trades with hedging before news that's why I didn't use SL. But from June 1st you will see different Scalping strategy, which I'm using since more than 1 year.

Comment

I extended 30 days free for all current subscribers.

Comment

You mentioned in chatroom HR is connected with UR personal acc for 30days.... Why 30days? I will pay u don't disconnect ... Awesome work

Comment

Thank you for clarify Asad, I will give a try.
                        Cheers.
                        That time pianetti I was managing trades with hedging before news that's why I didn't use SL. But from June 1st you will see different Scalping strategy, which I'm using since more than 1 year.
                        Last edited by Pianetti; 06-03-2014, 07:29 PM.

Comment

I just entered 4 trades with 0.30 lot size buy/sell AU at same level and AJ buy/sell at same level for next 8 hours, I will not suggest anyone to manage my trades.

Comment

Something totally different happening here since last 2 days.

Comment

What risk setting do you have HR set to on your personal account?

Comment

Originally posted by imwrong View Post
                                What risk setting do you have HR set to on your personal account?
                                Its 3X with local copier, if you are running HR with 2X for this month that's means you are running my personal account with 6X risk.

Comment

Working...
                                X