Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New here...don't know how to setup.

Comment

angel, Email me: admin@forexreborn.com I will add free High Return signal for 1 month in your simpletrader account. For setup ST team will guide you and I will send you setup guide via email.

Comment

Originally posted by imwrong View Post
        Nice trading Asad every day 1% I'm little scared now or may be I will turn of monitor lol
        Yes I also suggest you turn off monitor for one month and go take holidays in Bahamas then come back check account after

Comment

Haha Mario, it's raining of pips 110 total in 4 days 8%. Asad are you sure you were trading in HR in last couple of weeks? Lol

Comment

Imw I'm very confused about you, you have been saying for the last 3 months that you will show your personal account trading, but now you are worried?

Comment

You closed 11lots in 4 days ...my rebate........$$

Comment

AUDUSD,AUDCAD,AUDJPY pairs I selected for Asian session.

Comment

0.30 lot, 6 trades entered in HR for next 4 hours.

Comment

I have EU short/long, small lot size GU short/long and AC short/long for NY session.

Comment

I don't have any open trades in HR, here is a quick report for followers:

For new followers, HR is up 4.35% so far this month, because I closed a few old trades this month.
                      Old followers are up 2.25% this month.

Comment

HR signal followers must read this!

My application for trial team trader on ForexSignals.com has been accepted and will be providing signals starting this month. I will be shifting some funds around so I will withdraw $2K (leaving $5k) from the HR account to the new account to make it $10k.

The trading strategy will remain the same in the HR account. If anyone is interested in following my others trades for free visit the LIVE TRADING CHAT ROOM.

Comment

Good luck on your next move.

Comment

You closed 25lots in 10days with 7k balance lol broker must be Luvs u

Comment

Great work!!!!

Comment

Hi Asad if I want to see how HR now trades what dates should I set on myfxbook?

Sent from Uranus

Comment

Working...
                                X