High Return Signal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moved the quote from reborn thread

nc, I'll close partially on good exit point, currently I'm taking same trades in my all accounts and hopefully your account will be green in next 3 months.

I am more asking about the next 3 months how are we not going to get the floating DD. Will I see again > -500 pips floating anything will change in strategy? Thanks nc!

Comment

• Originally posted by nc! View Post
      Moved the quote from reborn thread

nc, I'll close partially on good exit point, currently I'm taking same trades in my all accounts and hopefully your account will be green in next 3 months.

I am more asking about the next 3 months how are we not going to get the floating DD. Will I see again > -500 pips floating anything will change in strategy? Thanks nc!
      You will not see that type of trades again, since market was bad and it's happened with most of manual traders in last couple of weeks.
      My all accounts is improving day by day. Good luck for rest of the year

Comment

• Thanks good luck...

Comment

• Big loss today no luck loss of months profits....

Comment

• Originally posted by nc! View Post
            Big loss today no luck loss of months profits....
            I know it hurts, I just sent emails to current Hr followers.

Comment

• Hi everyone,

I apologize for recent HR signals losses. I'm closing this signal and I
              know it hurts but I will not leave you alone with losses. So I decided my
              main ReBORN signals are free( just copier fee) for all HR followers, and I will suggest
              everyone move to ReBORN with 2x risk. Hopefully before Christmas I will
              break-even.

It's difficult for me to take trades in both master since my trades are
              quick scalp, that's why I decided to trade only in ReBORN account and my
              personal.

I already sent subscription link to current HR followers. Good luck and stay connected with ReBORN till December 31th, 2014

ReBORN myfxbook link:
              http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Asad...-reborn/934547

Comment

• You was doing well on reborn than why you launched high risk signals? Same mistake like TA double top, you guys need to concentrate on one account. I'm connected with reborn only. Good luck to us.

Comment

• How big was the hit? It seems the HR Myfxbook has already been set to "private".

Dub (fellow follower till a month ago)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dubovski View Post
                    How big was the hit? It seems the HR Myfxbook has already been set to "private".

It was 35%.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dubovski View Post
                      How big was the hit? It seems the HR Myfxbook has already been set to "private".

SS 41% than Hr 35% and many more in list, I hate euro more than forex.

Comment

• HR got a hit -40.67 today plus some more losses last month. We were supposed to be recovering but it went worst...will disconnect HR. Had Hr and Reborn two accounts plus SS losses, this month was bad. Cheers nc!

Comment

• Now running Reborn in two accounts hope we recover. Please cut or manage trades if they are not in our favor that is the art for long term. Hope the best to all who follow. nc!

Comment

Working...
                          X