BsB Swiss Fx - Signal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey BRM
    sorry for bother you but since this signal use aggressive lot size I want double check and be 200% sure.
    How is? better safe than sorry!?
    However the 0.6x risk in $ is near 1x €, sure little less, as you said better less risky.
    Cheers.
    Last edited by Pianetti; 05-19-2014, 06:27 AM.

Comment

Hey Pianetti

EU exchange rate is 1:1.37. Therefore to get your risk the same as a Euro account when your account is in US dollars, you divide 1 by 1.37 to get 0.73.

Your US dollar account is thus worth 0.73 per currency unit of BsB's Euro account.

0.73 will give you one to one on risk. 0.73/2 will give you half risk and so on.

Hope this helps.

Regards, Roger

Comment

Why would you have tp at about 18 pips and sl at about 77 pips on a fairly large lot size? If sl is hit I will probably be down 20% from a single trade.

You mentioned on your first post, "I take 3-7% risk per trade, and close the trades on loss 10-15%.". Does this mean if the price doesn't turn around we are looking at up to 15% loss on a single trade, for a 18 pip profitable trade?

Comment

BSB can you pm me how to hide equity from Myfxbook graph?

Comment

it appears he has moved his stop below daily trendline. Talk to us BSB....whats your plan ?

Comment

I am currently about 12% down on a single trade here at 1x risk.

Comment

Originally posted by BsB_Swiss_FX View Post
                Hi Timo

My limit for loss was 33%.
                Now from may I will risk 3-7% and 10-15% close all trades.
                Max drowndown 25%
                Guys at 12% dd we are a long way off stated max dd and max historical dd

I don't see any reason for the panic/hysteria/worry/confusion?

Comment

Pearcey2, its a simple question not hysteria, etc. Don't blow it out of proportion. Let's wait for his reply.

Comment

Guys, I don't think you're gonna get a reply any time soon.

He made it clear in his signal page in a few of the comment replies that he doesn't like being interrupted during trading.

So he may not revisit this thread until this trade has been closed, one way or another.

Comment

• Daily trendline and BB coincide at 9230. Lets hope it doesnt get that far.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScottFX View Post
                        Pearcey2, its a simple question not hysteria, etc. Don't blow it out of proportion. Let's wait for his reply.
                        I'm not even sure the reason for the question?

Basically what you're asking is... "Is it possible that future dd be as bad as past dd"

Allow me to answer that for you. Yes

Comment

• Originally posted by pearcey2 View Post
                          I'm not even sure the reason for the question?

Basically what you're asking is... "Is it possible that future dd be as bad as past dd"

Allow me to answer that for you. Yes
                          Whatever Pearcey2

Comment

• 50 fib @ 9206

Comment

• Thanks recint, your replies are more helpful

Comment

• Originally posted by ScottFX View Post
                                Whatever Pearcey2
                                Sorry Scott I don't mean to be an ass but if you're not comfortable with past max dd then you shouldn't be running at 1x. I'm running at 0.3x and have no issues with the current dd

Until we start creating new max dd levels or the trader breaking firm rules then I don't see much point questioning.
                                Even then I personally don't question the trader I simply remove them from my account.

Comment

Working...
                                X