Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BsB Swiss Fx - Signal

Professional trader.
    Start trading stocks in 1997, trading Forex from 2009.
    Between 2010 - 2012 I was money manager at Oanda, 2012 so far trading remotely for an Investments Fund based in USA.

I am a Manual, Technical, Day Trader, and I use Elliott Wave, Pivot Points and Indicators.

The Master Account Leverage is 1:100, or 1:200 - depending on instrument.
    The Master Account Spreads are: EUR/USD 1.8 EUR/JPY 3.3 EUR/AUD 4 AUD/USD 3.3
    Usual maximum 1-4 trades open at a same time.
    I take 3-7% risk per trade, and close the trades on loss 10-15%.
    Max drawdown 25% (starting April 2014), while historical max. drawdown was 29.78% in 20 march 2014 (I used max drawdown 33% at that time).
    My goal is to make 10-30% profit monthly
    Minimum Recommended Investment $1500.00 USD

About capital of the Master Account:

This account is open especially to sell signal, so for my clients to get good price.
    On this account I have a spread of 4 pips on EUR/AUD and 3.3 pips on EUR/JPY, so I pay around 2 pips more than for a good ECN account, that is $20 on every lot traded, so considering I trade around 10 lots monthly on each $1,000 of my account, that is a difference of $200.
    So, if I have $10,000 on account I will pay $2,000 more for the pips difference.
    Therefore my plan is to have maximum $1,000 in this account, since for me it is not a good economical decision to have more money in this account.

Information:

With your future questions, I will complete this section.
    But, because I have to trade, I will answer your questions when I will have free time.
    I speak and understand very little english and I use Google translate to help me.
    I apologize if it will take longer to respond. Please be patient. Thank you.

Gain: annual 199% / monthly 22%

Master account view:

Fee: $71 monthly.

Link for monthly subscription BsB Swiss Fx:
    FX Blue is a leading provider of apps and services for forex traders. FX Blue offers analysis of trading results, apps such as trade copiers and trade simulators, plus charts and alogrithmic news feeds.

Caution:
    Trading involves the possibility of financial loss. Only trade with money that you are prepared to lose, you must recognize that for factors outside your control you may lose all of the money in your trading account. Many forex brokers also hold you liable for losses that exceed your trading capital. So you may stand to lose more money than is in your account. BsB Swiss Fx takes no responsibility for loss incurred as a result of our trading signals. By signing up as a user you acknowledge that we are not providing financial advice and that you are making a the decision to copy our trades on your own account. We have no knowledge on the level of money you are trading or the level of risk you are taking for each trade. You must make your own financial decisions, we take no responsibility for money made or lost as a result of copying our signals .
    Last edited by BsB_Swiss_FX; 09-26-2014, 03:15 PM.

BsB Swiss Fx

BsB Swiss Fx
    Stats and Monthly Analytics for March 2014

Gain for March 37.69%]
    Win Rate 100%

BsB Swiss Fx Stats Martie .png

BsB Swiss Fx Monthly analytics Martie.png
    Last edited by BsB_Swiss_FX; 05-11-2014, 04:51 AM.

Comment

BsB Swiss Fx

BsB Swiss Fx
      Stats and Monthly Analytics for April 2014

Gain for April 74.57%
      Win Rate 86.66%

BsB Swiss Fx Stats Apr .png

BsB Swiss Fx Monthly analytics Apr.png

Master account:

Link for monthly subscription:
      FX Blue is a leading provider of apps and services for forex traders. FX Blue offers analysis of trading results, apps such as trade copiers and trade simulators, plus charts and alogrithmic news feeds.
      Last edited by BsB_Swiss_FX; 05-11-2014, 04:51 AM.

Comment

HEY BsB, neither of your 2 links here display any info. what is the story?

Comment

Use the links from the first post

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Comment

@alphaman
            Sorry, now I fixed that problem.
            @Okda
            Thank you.

Comment

What's the most amount of DD / Floating loss you are prepared to go into per trade?

I can see your largest floating loss per trade was on the 28th March a EUR/AUD trade went -73.0 pips / -€39.42 into DD.
              The balance then was around $137. So 39/137 = 28.75% DD.

Did you let this trade go above your 25% DD limit because it had high probability of closing in your opinion?

And what is the absolute max DD you will accept on a trade?

Nice trading!

Comment

Hi Timo

My limit for loss was 33%.
                Now from may I will risk 3-7% and 10-15% close all trades.
                Max drowndown 25%
                Last edited by BsB_Swiss_FX; 05-04-2014, 05:10 AM.

Comment

BsB,
                  your reply is not an answer to timo's inquiry regadring why did you let the DD reach over 29% ?
                  do you mean that you won't let this happen from now on and you have new rules ? many other trades has exceeded the 7% and kept open till they were in profit again

Also i don't see your webpage on connectforex or forexisgnals, why is that ? only a link that redirect to paypal, i would like to have your page to check opened trades

Also , why isn't myfxbook is updated since Thursday ? do you not update myfxbook as long as you are in trades and only update it when all trades are close d??

Comment

Looking good BsB Nice results so far.

Comment

Okda
                      I have one trade friday close in profit. I have no trade open. I do not know why, last trade, did not update friday night on myfxbook. Now( from may) I will risk 3-7% and when touch a loss 10-15% close all trades.
                      I want to be on connectforex and forexsignals, is in my favor.
                      But I did not have 2 month history.

Thanks Mario
                      Last edited by BsB_Swiss_FX; 05-11-2014, 04:06 AM.

Comment

Last Week

Week 28 apr-2 may

Gain: 19.46%
                        Total Trades: 8 Iin profit 6
                        No open trades.

BsB ultima saptamana apr stats.png

BsB tranzactii ult sapt apr.png

Gain this year: 142.73%
                        Last edited by BsB_Swiss_FX; 05-11-2014, 04:22 AM.

Comment

You need to state that somewhere to avoid such questions from feature customers
                          That your strategy was different before first of May and you will use much different rules starting of May
                          I suggest using custom start date on myfxbook

Comment

bsb drowdawn.png

Okda. Thank you.
                            In 20 march I have 29.78% drawdown. If I use 21 march custom start date on myfxbook, drawdown is 1%. Too little.
                            I think is better to come with updated front page.

Comment

Do whatever you think is best to have your words match your results and vice versa
                              If you continue with this performance for several months I am sure you will be popular
                              Also what about a brief regarding your past history and background?

Comment

Working...
                              X