X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revpanther
    replied
    Originally posted by TedB View Post
    Revpanther, what's the total number of trades you did for each of those months? Judging from the pips you have gained, I understand why you're not worried about this recent drawdown.
    Hi TedB, The number of trades per month and pips banked so far has been:

March = 76 trades + 330 pips
    April = 146 trades + 1,560 pips
    May = 156 trades + 1,260 pips
    June = 203 trades + 1,350 pips

Leave a comment:

• harsha
    replied
    Gbp Usd (a25)
    Buy1 - 1.7020
    Buy2 - 1.6980
    SL - 1.6950

Gbp Jpy (a35)
    Buy1 - 172.55
    Buy2 - 172.20
    SL - 171.90

Aud Usd (a1)
    Sell1 - 0.9445
    Sell2 - 0.9465
    SL - 0.9495

Nzd Usd (a23)
    Buy1 - 0.8575
    Buy2 - 0.8555
    SL - 0.8525

Nzd Jpy (a2)
    Buy - 86.95
    SL - 86.65

Chf Jpy(a3)
    Buy1 - 112.25
    Buy2 - 111.95
    SL - 111.65

Cad Chf (a5)
    Sell1 - 0.8410
    Sell2 - 0.8425
    SL - 0.8450

Aud Cad (a2)
    Sell1 - 1.0130
    Sell2 - 1.0160
    SL - 1.0190

Leave a comment:

• harsha
    replied
    Conclusion for 23rd July
    Totally - 6 signals

Aud Usd - Trade open - Hold
    Gbp Aud - SL Hit
    Chf Jpy - missed the entry levels
    Cad Chf - Trade open - Hold
    Aud Chf - Trade open - Close at Break enev
    Aud Cad - Trade open - Hold

Leave a comment:

• The Hobbit
    replied
    Originally posted by Revpanther View Post
    Hi The Hobbit, Harsha who is offering the signals is a professional technical analyst and I am a professional trader. Last week I set up a myfxbook account just to trade around Harsha's signals so people could follow. Harsha posts his signals daily and then it is down to the individual if they want to enter those suggestions themselves.
    Thank you Rev. Understand better now. So is this going to be offered on Simple trader copier as an option with a fee or is purely free trades offered here daily to use at your own discretion. Also is there an official Myfxbook account or do any other users apart from RevPanther have one. No offense Rev but yours is too short to draw any conclusions thus far

Leave a comment:

• TedB
    replied
    Revpanther, what's the total number of trades you did for each of those months? Judging from the pips you have gained, I understand why you're not worried about this recent drawdown.

Leave a comment:

• Revpanther
    replied
    Originally posted by The Hobbit View Post
    Hi, can someone explain exactly what the service offered here is? Is it just one trader? Or is it a collection of traders or random people offering their ideas? Tried understand whats going on but still not sure
    Hi The Hobbit, Harsha who is offering the signals is a professional technical analyst and I am a professional trader. Last week I set up a myfxbook account just to trade around Harsha's signals so people could follow. Harsha posts his signals daily and then it is down to the individual if they want to enter those suggestions themselves.

Leave a comment:

• Revpanther
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Revpanther
    replied
    Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
    Are those 4 AUDNZD trades that are closed in loss in Revpanther account are based on Harsha's signals only? I dont think he recommends 4 trades on the same pair. or Does he?
    It was up to a max of 4. Harsha and I spoke this morning and in future there will be no more than a max of 3 open trades per pair.

Leave a comment:

• Zoli71
    replied
    Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
    Are those 4 AUDNZD trades that are closed in loss in Revpanther account are based on Harsha's signals only? I dont think he recommends 4 trades on the same pair. or Does he?
    Harsha often publish new entry points for a pair that is already opened. So this could be even 6 entry points hit as well. Along with increasing the entry points the SL levels also shift accordingly. So, this situation is a pain that I noticed earlier. A signal provider should not republish a pair if that is still open.

Leave a comment:

• SmartTrader
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Zoli71
    replied
    Originally posted by Ninjist View Post
    The Stop Loss has not yet been hit, so Harsha cannot say "SL HIT", his reccommendation is to then suggest that you close the trade immediately should it go break even. "Close at break even" does not mean "Closed at break even"

It does however make it look nicer than following up with "SL HIT", lol... abysmal night last night.
    I wanted to say that does not make any sense to say "close at break even" for pairs when there is no chance to do this.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Zoli71 View Post
    Ridiculous! How can you say that "Close at break even" for pairs that both of the entry point was hit and the SL is very close? Moreover when I read your post many of them hit the SL as well. Doesn't make sense to say "Close at bream even".
    The Stop Loss has not yet been hit, so Harsha cannot say "SL HIT", his reccommendation is to then suggest that you close the trade immediately should it go break even. "Close at break even" does not mean "Closed at break even"

It does however make it look nicer than following up with "SL HIT", lol... abysmal night last night.

Leave a comment:

• Zoli71
    replied
    Ridiculous! How can you say that "Close at break even" for pairs that both of the entry point was hit and the SL is very close? Moreover when I read your post many of them hit the SL as well. Doesn't make sense to say "Close at bream even".

Leave a comment:

• harsha
    replied
    Aud Usd (a14)
    Sell1 - 0.9445
    Sell2 - 0.9465
    SL - 0.9495

Gbp Aud (a1)
    Buy1 - 1.8090
    Buy2 - 1.8050
    SL - 1.8030

Chf Jpy (b3)