SMART PIPS - Daily Trade Signals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Rev,

When do you enter your trades, immediately as Harsha sends them, or first thing in the morning your time, London?

I'm just trying t figure out if it worthwhile staying up till 1am to enter them, or if I wait till 8am, if I miss most of them...
    Last edited by armandrmorel; 07-14-2014, 08:07 PM. Reason: m

Comment

• Originally posted by Revpanther View Post
      Out of today's seven trades that opened I have now closed 5 in profits and left two trades to run
      Great day today ! Let us know when the TC is ready...you will have a subscriber in me

Comment

• Originally posted by armandrmorel View Post
        Hey Rev,

When do you enter your trades, immediately as Harsha sends them, or first thing in the morning your time, London?

I'm just trying t figure out if it worthwhile staying up till 1am to enter them, or if I wait till 8am, if I miss most of them...
        Hi armandrmorel , I usually enter the trades by 7.00 am UK time but I won't necessarily set them all as I like to see what develops at the European and London open and what news is due. For example tomorrow is a much busier day with the latest UK RPI, CPI and PPI inflation readings at 9.30am followed by the German ZEW index at 10am and the US retail sales at 1.30pm. The UK data is supposedly going to be good but you never know what is already priced into the market so may be safer to wait before placing any gbp trades.

Where are you based? I was just wondering as you mentioned staying up to 1.00 am so will hazard a guess that you may be 5 hrs behind me so could be the East coast of USA?

Comment

• Originally posted by recint View Post
          Great day today ! Let us know when the TC is ready...you will have a subscriber in me
          Recint, only Nick will be able to answer that. Harsha and I have set everything up at our ends and I guess we need at least 3 months history behind us on myfxbook?

Comment

• Originally posted by gmoney3 View Post
            Revpanther,
            Just FYI your forum signature myfxbook link seems to be incorrect and leads to an error page.

The page Harsha has linked seem to be the correct one: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/revp...artpips/969323

Thanks to both of you for the signals. Looks like you are off to a good start.
            Thanks gmoney3, I'll try and sort my signature out tomorrow. It appears to be working for me but as long as people can get it from Harsha's sig then that's ok.

Comment

Thanks gmoney3, I'll try and sort my signature out tomorrow. It appears to be working for me but as long as people can get it from Harsha's sig then that's ok.
              It does work, you just need to click on the link once you get to the page from your link, so it's not direct, but I works.

Comment

Hi armandrmorel , I usually enter the trades by 7.00 am UK time but I won't necessarily set them all as I like to see what develops at the European and London open and what news is due. For example tomorrow is a much busier day with the latest UK RPI, CPI and PPI inflation readings at 9.30am followed by the German ZEW index at 10am and the US retail sales at 1.30pm. The UK data is supposedly going to be good but you never know what is already priced into the market so may be safer to wait before placing any gbp trades.

Where are you based? I was just wondering as you mentioned staying up to 1.00 am so will hazard a guess that you may be 5 hrs behind me so could be the East coast of USA?
                I am in Canada atm, but normally in OZ. So I will stay up till 12-1am once I am 100% the signals work, which they do, but would ideally like a copier, as you seem to know when to get out in profit and not stay too long in a trade.

Can we do a copier without Nick? Free one, so that there is no expectations from anyone and therefore Nick does not have to worry about it/no complaints, etc, which I am sure is one of his concerns, the integrity and success of the signals he offers?

Comment

• maybe you and Harsha could set up your own service on Connect http://www.connectforex.com/ ?

Comment

• armandmorel, Don't be such a tightwad! These signals work, & work well they do. I've been following them on a demo account since July 4th & I'm up 15% already. If signals work well you should be paying for them and paying for them well if they are good as good signals are rare!

Regards

Comment

• Originally posted by Deacon View Post
                      armandmorel, Don't be such a tightwad! These signals work, & work well they do. I've been following them on a demo account since July 4th & I'm up 15% already. If signals work well you should be paying for them and paying for them well if they are good as good signals are rare!

Regards
                      Ahaha, yes, I am happy to pay for sure, but what I am saying is that Nick probably does not want to offer a paid service until he is 100% sure the signals work, so in the meantime, if the signal is free, no one can really complain, right? It is an expectation of paying/not-paying for something.
                      I agree, the signals are good, I just would like a copier, so that I can take full advantage of them, and yes, happy to be a paying subscriber once it happens, in the meantime...

Comment

• Hey guys,

Great work Harsha and RevPanther. You're off to a great start.

If you're still doing well at the end of August I think we'll can then open up subscriptions.

Price to be determined.

I know many of you want to jump on board straight away, but I need to insist that we give it a bit longer. While everyone says "I'm aware of the risks" I don't see how you can be with only 5 verified trades to consider.

We're playing the long game. There is no rush
                        Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• We can wait till the end of August I guess
                          Count me in for sure, it seems that RevPanther is an added value to the signal with his experience in lit size and time of opening trades, I think this is the best combo for this signal to be perfect
                          Good luck to all of us

Comment

• Conclusion for 14th July
                            Totally - 12 signals

Usd Chf - Trade open - Close in profits & Re-enter
                            Gbp Usd - Trade open - Close in profits & Re-enter
                            Gbp Jpy - Missed the entry levels
                            Gbp Chf - Trade open - Close in profits & Re-enter
                            Gbp Aud - TP1 (30 pips)
                            Cad Jpy - Missed the entry levels
                            Eur Cad - TP1 (30 pips)
                            Cad Chf - TP1 (30 pips)