Eur Aud - TP1+ (30+ pips)
    Aud Chf - TP1 (30 pips)
    Aud Nzd - Trade Open - Hold
    Eur Chf - Trade open - Close & Re enter

Leave a comment:

• Khybee
    replied
    Originally posted by WhiteApe View Post
    Could be a match made in heaven. You need to think of a good name for the signal
    How about 'Rev Hard'

Leave a comment:

• Erikkr
    replied
    Name GANDHI

Leave a comment:

• TedB
    replied
    Thanks for the welcome, Harsha. I will be checking your signals.

Leave a comment:

• Okda
    replied
    By the end of August and depending on the performance and drawdown I am sure the best one to suggest the price will be Nick

Leave a comment:

• kmf
    replied
    Originally posted by harsha View Post
    Any suggestions, on how much should we charge for subscription ?
    Or
    Is it too early to decide ?

Happy Pipping
    Harsha
    I've seen signals starting off as a free trial for awhile, and then starting off at $59 subscription fee. Then as more members join and the signal is successful the price will increase gradually.

Leave a comment:

• WhiteApe
    replied
    Originally posted by Revpanther View Post
    This is my own style of trading and it works extremely well for me in conjunction with Harsha's signals. .
    Could be a match made in heaven. You need to think of a good name for the signal

Leave a comment:

• Okda
    replied
    Thanks and just to be clear I am not asking you to change anything I am just asking for clarification so me and other possible clients can understand every aspect
    You know we are now judging two things in the same time, Harsha signals and your experience 😊

Leave a comment:

• Revpanther
    replied
    Originally posted by Okda View Post
    So you won't stick to the maximum number of trades suggested by Harsha as two?
    Also what about sl, will you stick to Harsha's or use your way in trading?
    Thanks in advance
    Hi Okda, Harsha actually recommends 2 open positions per pair up to a maximum of 4 per pair by dividing the investment. Stop loss will not exceed 60 pips. If you check the trades today I had a couple of trades that hit stop loss but I tighten the stop loss as soon as my indicators tell me a trade is turning as I want protect my investment. Bear in mind that I am a day trader and not a position or swing trader and don't like to hold positions open for too long. I also hate paying the negative swaps! This is my own style of trading and it works extremely well for me in conjunction with Harsha's signals. You will notice that I don't open all of the signals, only the ones that I am confident with through my own analysis and interpretation.

Leave a comment:

• Okda
    replied
    Originally posted by Revpanther View Post
    Hi imwrong. I can confirm that there is no ea used whatsoever and all the trades are manual. If you look at today's trade history on my signature link below I have had multiple trades on the same pairs to maximise profits as it has been an extremely tough trading day.
    So you won't stick to the maximum number of trades suggested by Harsha as two?
    Also what about sl, will you stick to Harsha's or use your way in trading?
    Thanks in advance

Leave a comment:

• WhiteApe
    replied
    Originally posted by harsha View Post
    H TedB

Any suggestions, on how much should we charge for subscription ?
    Or
    Is it too early to decide ?

Happy Pipping
    Harsha
    I agree with Ninjist, start with a price $75 or $100/month, then increase in due course. I think bi-monthly increases are probably too aggressive though - maybe quarterly until you reach your desired maximum. Anyway if the results that you & revpanther generate continue to be good then you will surely make a nice income & at the end of the day its your business & your decision of course

Leave a comment:

• Revpanther
    replied
    Originally posted by imwrong View Post
    Do you guys are using same EA which Smart trader is using ? Looks like you are trying on very pair. Good work
    Hi imwrong. I can confirm that there is no ea used whatsoever and all the trades are manual. If you look at today's trade history on my signature link below I have had multiple trades on the same pairs to maximise profits as it has been an extremely tough trading day.

Leave a comment:

• harsha
    replied
    Do you guys are using same EA which Smart trader is using ? Looks like you are trying on very pair. Good work
    NO, Not at all. We dont use any EA.
    We dont know what smart trader strategy is using to trade.
    Sometimes , trades may be on a similar pair, But our strategy is totally different.
    We even have trade signals on many other pairs also,
    But Mr. Revpanther takes the final decision on which pairs to trade and on which he is comfortable with.
    Till now, I have not found any similar match with any other strategy with so many signals in a day.

Harsha

Leave a comment:

• SmartTrader
    replied
    ????? i did not understand this at all, same pair? Where, how, when and what?

Leave a comment:

• imwrong
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X