Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deacon
    replied
    armandmorel, Don't be such a tightwad! These signals work, & work well they do. I've been following them on a demo account since July 4th & I'm up 15% already. If signals work well you should be paying for them and paying for them well if they are good as good signals are rare!

Regards

Leave a comment:

• recint
    replied
    maybe you and Harsha could set up your own service on Connect http://www.connectforex.com/ ?

Leave a comment:

• armandrmorel
    replied
    Originally posted by Revpanther View Post
    Hi armandrmorel , I usually enter the trades by 7.00 am UK time but I won't necessarily set them all as I like to see what develops at the European and London open and what news is due. For example tomorrow is a much busier day with the latest UK RPI, CPI and PPI inflation readings at 9.30am followed by the German ZEW index at 10am and the US retail sales at 1.30pm. The UK data is supposedly going to be good but you never know what is already priced into the market so may be safer to wait before placing any gbp trades.

Where are you based? I was just wondering as you mentioned staying up to 1.00 am so will hazard a guess that you may be 5 hrs behind me so could be the East coast of USA?
    I am in Canada atm, but normally in OZ. So I will stay up till 12-1am once I am 100% the signals work, which they do, but would ideally like a copier, as you seem to know when to get out in profit and not stay too long in a trade.

Can we do a copier without Nick? Free one, so that there is no expectations from anyone and therefore Nick does not have to worry about it/no complaints, etc, which I am sure is one of his concerns, the integrity and success of the signals he offers?

Leave a comment:

• armandrmorel
    replied
    Thanks gmoney3, I'll try and sort my signature out tomorrow. It appears to be working for me but as long as people can get it from Harsha's sig then that's ok.
    It does work, you just need to click on the link once you get to the page from your link, so it's not direct, but I works.

Leave a comment:

• Revpanther
    replied
    Originally posted by gmoney3 View Post
    Revpanther,
    Just FYI your forum signature myfxbook link seems to be incorrect and leads to an error page.

The page Harsha has linked seem to be the correct one: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/revp...artpips/969323

Thanks to both of you for the signals. Looks like you are off to a good start.
    Thanks gmoney3, I'll try and sort my signature out tomorrow. It appears to be working for me but as long as people can get it from Harsha's sig then that's ok.

Leave a comment:

• Revpanther
    replied
    Originally posted by recint View Post
    Great day today ! Let us know when the TC is ready...you will have a subscriber in me
    Recint, only Nick will be able to answer that. Harsha and I have set everything up at our ends and I guess we need at least 3 months history behind us on myfxbook?

Leave a comment:

• Revpanther
    replied
    Originally posted by armandrmorel View Post
    Hey Rev,

When do you enter your trades, immediately as Harsha sends them, or first thing in the morning your time, London?

I'm just trying t figure out if it worthwhile staying up till 1am to enter them, or if I wait till 8am, if I miss most of them...
    Hi armandrmorel , I usually enter the trades by 7.00 am UK time but I won't necessarily set them all as I like to see what develops at the European and London open and what news is due. For example tomorrow is a much busier day with the latest UK RPI, CPI and PPI inflation readings at 9.30am followed by the German ZEW index at 10am and the US retail sales at 1.30pm. The UK data is supposedly going to be good but you never know what is already priced into the market so may be safer to wait before placing any gbp trades.

Where are you based? I was just wondering as you mentioned staying up to 1.00 am so will hazard a guess that you may be 5 hrs behind me so could be the East coast of USA?

Leave a comment:

• recint
    replied
    Out of today's seven trades that opened I have now closed 5 in profits and left two trades to run
    Great day today ! Let us know when the TC is ready...you will have a subscriber in me

Leave a comment:

• armandrmorel
    replied
    Hey Rev,

When do you enter your trades, immediately as Harsha sends them, or first thing in the morning your time, London?

I'm just trying t figure out if it worthwhile staying up till 1am to enter them, or if I wait till 8am, if I miss most of them...
    Last edited by armandrmorel; 07-14-2014, 08:07 PM. Reason: m

Leave a comment:

• WhiteApe
    replied
    Out of today's seven trades that opened I have now closed 5 in profits and left two trades to run
    Nice start, watching with interest. Lets hope it develops well and everyone can make some profit out of it.

Leave a comment:

• gmoney3
    replied
    Revpanther,
    Just FYI your forum signature myfxbook link seems to be incorrect and leads to an error page.

The page Harsha has linked seem to be the correct one: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/revp...artpips/969323

Thanks to both of you for the signals. Looks like you are off to a good start.

Leave a comment:

• Zoli71
    replied
    I closed the remaining two trades as well.

Leave a comment:

• Revpanther
    replied
    So the following trades did not activate, am I correct?
    GBPJPY
    CADJPY
    EURUSD

Do we now cancel those?
    Yes I would cancel them now although they are still valid and we will re-enter in the morning

Leave a comment:

• Revpanther
    replied
    Ok, I saw that, good work indeed!
    Do we know what the max DD/risk was on all those trades approx.?

We really need to organise this copier, as it will make it a heck of a difference for those, like me, who unfortunately work all day, lol
    Max DD for today was 1.42%

Leave a comment:

• armandrmorel
    replied
    So the following trades did not activate, am I correct?
    GBPJPY
    CADJPY
    EURUSD

Do we now cancel those?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X