Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Okda View Post
    Revpanther,

what is wrong with AUDCHF trades? i see 10 trades opened in less than 6 minutes
    Okda, on the phone to my broker now. Some sort of error. Will keep you updated

Comment

• Aud Usd (a14)
      Sell1 - 0.9425
      Sell2 - 0.9455
      SL - 0.9485

Gbp Aud (a1)
      Buy1 - 1.8125
      Buy2 - 1.8090
      SL - 1.8060

Aud Cad (a25)
      Sell1 - 1.0110
      Sell2 - 1.0150
      SL - 1.0170
      Last edited by harsha; 07-22-2014, 01:06 PM.

Comment

• Hi, can someone explain exactly what the service offered here is? Is it just one trader? Or is it a collection of traders or random people offering their ideas? Tried understand whats going on but still not sure

Comment

• Originally posted by Okda View Post
          Revpanther,

what is wrong with AUDCHF trades? i see 10 trades opened in less than 6 minutes
          I don't normally trade on my ipad but today I opened up a market execution order for 2 lots on it on my main trading account and then later I went onto the revpanther-smartpips account to set the sell limit for audchf and hadn't changed the lot size to 0.15. To make matters worse the broker filled 1 order at 1.10 and then another 9 orders at .10. I spoke to them about it and their explanation was that there was only enough liquidity to make a partial fill order at 1.10 and the other 9 orders were executed by a dealer at 0.10 each. Apparently this is extremely rare and only happens on limit orders and not on market execution.

Because of my careless mistake with the lot size I almost reached my maximum allowed tolerance of 15% drawdown as well so closed a couple of trades early.

The valuable lessons learnt today are never to open trades and orders on my ipad and only trade from the terminals in my office. The other lesson is not to set the limit orders in advance to avoid the partial fill order scenario so I will manually enter them from now on. Out of interest has anyone else had this happen to them with limit orders?

All in all an absolute abominal day's trading today with audchf / usd/chf and eur/aud all hitting stop loss. audnzd is still open and starting to fall. Another 100 pip drop will do!

After speaking at length with Harsha, today is a rarity when it seems that everything is going against what all the indicators are showing. The last time this happened with Harsha's signals was back in March which was an extremely tough trading month. We aren't worried in the slightest as these things happen and that is why it's so important to manage the risk and be prepared to take a hard stop. There is never a guarantee that it will turn in your favour. We are looking into adding an additional strategy.

How has everyone else done today?

Comment

• Duh. I was thinking about to swith to real account today, but changed my mind. Furtunately, because this day I booked a lot DD on my DEMO account.

Comment

• I thin you can keep using limit orders as long as your lots are small, like the current 0.15
              When he service starts you can set the limits on your account but we don't copy them unless they are triggered on your account and converted to trades, this is in case a client was copying the signal on a big account

Comment

• lost all accumulated gains of last 2-3 weeks in last 2 days so i am back to where is started this demo. def not encouraging. rfx

Originally posted by Revpanther View Post
                I don't normally trade on my ipad but today I opened up a market execution order for 2 lots on it on my main trading account and then later I went onto the revpanther-smartpips account to set the sell limit for audchf and hadn't changed the lot size to 0.15. To make matters worse the broker filled 1 order at 1.10 and then another 9 orders at .10. I spoke to them about it and their explanation was that there was only enough liquidity to make a partial fill order at 1.10 and the other 9 orders were executed by a dealer at 0.10 each. Apparently this is extremely rare and only happens on limit orders and not on market execution.

Because of my careless mistake with the lot size I almost reached my maximum allowed tolerance of 15% drawdown as well so closed a couple of trades early.

The valuable lessons learnt today are never to open trades and orders on my ipad and only trade from the terminals in my office. The other lesson is not to set the limit orders in advance to avoid the partial fill order scenario so I will manually enter them from now on. Out of interest has anyone else had this happen to them with limit orders?

All in all an absolute abominal day's trading today with audchf / usd/chf and eur/aud all hitting stop loss. audnzd is still open and starting to fall. Another 100 pip drop will do!

After speaking at length with Harsha, today is a rarity when it seems that everything is going against what all the indicators are showing. The last time this happened with Harsha's signals was back in March which was an extremely tough trading month. We aren't worried in the slightest as these things happen and that is why it's so important to manage the risk and be prepared to take a hard stop. There is never a guarantee that it will turn in your favour. We are looking into adding an additional strategy.

How has everyone else done today?

Comment

• Sorry to hear that Rev, it can be a good mistake that we can prevent and learn before hand. Nevertheless, I still have faith with the power combine in you and Harsha.
                  Cheer up guys! We still have plenty of pips awaiting. ....

Comment

• I am still haven't been able to make any gains. I opted to take the AN trades which are still in DD unfortunately.

Comment

• Conclusion for 22nd July
                      Totally - 11 signals

Usd Chf - Trade open - Close at breakeven
                      Nzd Usd - Missed the entry levels
                      Eur Aud - SL Hit
                      Aud Chf - SL Hit
                      Aud Nzd - SL Hit
                      Chf Jpy - Trade open - Close at break even
                      Eur Cad - Trade open - Close at break even
                      Cad Chf - Trade open
                      Aud Usd - Trade open
                      Gbp Aud - TP2 (60 pips)
                      Aud Cad - TP1 (30 pips)

Comment

• Aud Usd (a14)
                        Sell1 - 0.9445
                        Sell2 - 0.9465
                        SL - 0.9495

Gbp Aud (a1)
                        Buy1 - 1.8090
                        Buy2 - 1.8050
                        SL - 1.8030

Chf Jpy (b3)
                        Buy1 - 112.20
                        Buy2 - 112.00
                        SL - 111.75

Cad Chf (a15)
                        Sell1 - 0.8410
                        Sell2 - 0.8425
                        SL - 0.8450

Aud Chf (b3)
                        Sell1 - 0.8510
                        Sell2 - 0.8520
                        SL - 0.8550

Aud Cad (a5)
                        Sell1 - 1.0130
                        Sell2 - 1.0160
                        SL - 1.0190

Comment

• Ridiculous! How can you say that "Close at break even" for pairs that both of the entry point was hit and the SL is very close? Moreover when I read your post many of them hit the SL as well. Doesn't make sense to say "Close at bream even".

Comment

• Originally posted by Zoli71 View Post
                            Ridiculous! How can you say that "Close at break even" for pairs that both of the entry point was hit and the SL is very close? Moreover when I read your post many of them hit the SL as well. Doesn't make sense to say "Close at bream even".
                            The Stop Loss has not yet been hit, so Harsha cannot say "SL HIT", his reccommendation is to then suggest that you close the trade immediately should it go break even. "Close at break even" does not mean "Closed at break even"

It does however make it look nicer than following up with "SL HIT", lol... abysmal night last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ninjist View Post
                              The Stop Loss has not yet been hit, so Harsha cannot say "SL HIT", his reccommendation is to then suggest that you close the trade immediately should it go break even. "Close at break even" does not mean "Closed at break even"

It does however make it look nicer than following up with "SL HIT", lol... abysmal night last night.
                              I wanted to say that does not make any sense to say "close at break even" for pairs when there is no chance to do this.

Comment

• Are those 4 AUDNZD trades that are closed in loss in Revpanther account are based on Harsha's signals only? I dont think he recommends 4 trades on the same pair. or Does he?
                                Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

Working...
                                X