Gbp Jpy - TP1 (30 pips)
    Eur Jpy - Missed the entry levels
    Aud Nzd - Close in profits & Re-Enter
    Eur Chf - Close in profits & Re-Enter

Leave a comment:

• Revpanther
    replied
    Originally posted by Okda View Post
    I am very thankful for your answers, I am very interested in the signal that will be based on Harsha trades indeed that is why I am asking so much
    Regarding the lot size, I would prefer it to be a fixed lot size for all trades, maybe the second trade can use a smaller lot or bigger
    I am not forcing something, I am just suggesting, I guess you better decide before the next Monday so the history on myfxbook will be as clean as possible ( regarding pip to profit ratio)
    Hi Okda, I wouldn't feel comfortable using a fixed lot size for all trades as it wouldn't be a true and accurate reflection of the risk reward. By using 2% risk on all the trades then I know exactly where I stand. For example if I had 5 losing trades on the trot I have lost less than 10% as follows based upon an account size of 10,000 USD:

Trade 1 loses 200 so balance is now 9,800. Initial lot size was 0.33 and took a 60 pip SL.

Trade 2. At 2% risk I am now risking 196 USD on this trade so lot size reduces accordingly and so on.

Conversely with profitable trades then lot size would increase accordingly. Leaving the profits in then unleashes the power of compounding onto our trading account.

Leave a comment:

• robertfx
    replied
    thanks, this all sounds good to me and i think it will take care of any objection nick might have to account size traded/skin in the game so to speak. from what i've seen so far, we may take the occasional full SL but that will be more than made up for by 1;1 & 2:1 RR winners and that is the name of the game. you can have a 50% win ratio and still make plenty of money with a 2:1 RR. as for risk per trade, i would like to be able to have the option to adjust that in my settings if that will be possible. that way i can limit potential total account risk to 10% total or whatever feels comfortable to me.
    i wish you the best RP - can't wait to start watching results. rfx

Leave a comment:

• Okda
    replied
    I am very thankful for your answers, I am very interested in the signal that will be based on Harsha trades indeed that is why I am asking so much
    Regarding the lot size, I would prefer it to be a fixed lot size for all trades, maybe the second trade can use a smaller lot or bigger
    I am not forcing something, I am just suggesting, I guess you better decide before the next Monday so the history on myfxbook will be as clean as possible ( regarding pip to profit ratio)

Leave a comment:

• Revpanther
    replied
    If anyone has Harsha's gbpjpy trade that opened earlier can either take 25 pips profit now or move SL to BE and let it ride. I traded it earlier on my main account and I'm letting it run but have moved my stop to BE.

Leave a comment:

• Revpanther
    replied
    May I know what will be the factor affecting the different lot size? I was expecting it to be a fixed lot for all trades
    The factor would be based upon the strength of the trend and dependant upon how many other positions are open or are looking likely to open.

However as this is a test account for everyone's benefit then I am open to whatever preferences each of you may have. As long as it is going to be profitable!

Leave a comment:

• Okda
    replied
    May I know what will be the factor affecting the different lot size? I was expecting it to be a fixed lot for all trades

Leave a comment:

• Revpanther
    replied
    Revpanther,

May i know what lot size you will be using for your account size and what maximum number of trades to be openned in same time for overall , i know harsha has a limit of two trades per pair
    i missed checking the pending orders on myfxbook
    Hi Okda, based upon the current 2500 gbp account and a 1 to 2% risk per trade the lot size is between 0.07 to 0.14. I would say up to 15 trades could be opened and running together. I do tend to tighten stop losses as the trades gain pips.

Leave a comment:

• Revpanther
    replied
    Originally posted by robertfx View Post
    thanks harsha/revP, fyi, i believe nick will prefer to see a larger amount than 2500 GBP on the line. i have suggested another trader to him in the past and though the guy was a good trader, Nick said that he did not trade a large enough account to consider using him on the site. just something to consider going forward.
    ALSO, is RevP using a % risk per trade and an overall account risk. if so what are these two %'s? would they be adjustable by subscribers?
    thanks, rfx

Leave a comment:

• Okda
    replied
    Revpanther,

May i know what lot size you will be using for your account size and what maximum number of trades to be openned in same time for overall , i know harsha has a limit of two trades per pair
    i missed checking the pending orders on myfxbook

Leave a comment:

• harsha
    replied
    thanks harsha, fyi, i believe nick will prefer to see a larger amount than 2500 usd on the line. i have suggested another trader to him in the past and though the guy was a good trader, Nick said that he did not trade a large enough account to consider using him on the site. just something to consider going forward.
    ALSO, is RevP using a % risk per trade and an overall account risk. if so what are thes two %'s?
    Hi Robert
    Its 2500 Gbp to start with.
    We have the faith and confidence in what we are doing.
    Let us do our job sincerely.
    rest is in the hands of Nick (admin) and his team.
    and also we have our faith and confidence in them also.
    No need to worry right now and lets concentrate on our job now.

Happy pipping
    Harsha

Leave a comment:

• robertfx
    replied
    thanks harsha/revP, fyi, i believe nick will prefer to see a larger amount than 2500 GBP on the line. i have suggested another trader to him in the past and though the guy was a good trader, Nick said that he did not trade a large enough account to consider using him on the site. just something to consider going forward.
    ALSO, is RevP using a % risk per trade and an overall account risk. if so what are these two %'s? would they be adjustable by subscribers?
    thanks, rfx

hi RP,
    glad you are doing this. as stated previously, i like harsha's sigs but 'they are only as good as the trader trading them & the subsequent trade management'. i will watch your myfxbook account with interest. respectfully though, can you please tell us a little about your trading experience, who you are and how much live money you will be funding this account with? what will be your plan for managing each trade? will it be as prescribed by harsha in this thread or will it be 'discretionary' for each trade as it unfolds? also, what time zone are you in?
    thank you, rfx

Leave a comment:

• Revpanther
    replied
    No trades opened today. If you have any pending orders then I would recommend closing them down now. Nothing else will happen this afternoon and I'm calling it a day until Monday. Have a good weekend everyone.

Leave a comment:

• robertfx
    replied
    Originally posted by harsha View Post
    Dear Traders

YES, apart from identifying the trend and entry levels,
    " Exit Strategy " is the MOST important factor in FOREX trading. I understand that many of you are still struggling to make profits from my signals.
    Please dont mix emotions with trading, It will never go hand in hand.

But, my clients are comfortably making profits daily.
    Hope, Revpanther's MyFxbook link will help you people a lot to learn about the sentiments of the markets.
    And
    We all should really thank and support Mr.Revpanther for opening a dedicated trading account to show you his performance
    from my signals, later all of you will also be benefitted by subscribing with him.

Regarding the subscription, NICK has to see his performance and decide about it.
    Hope everything goes well as per our plans.

Happy Pipping
    Harsha
    thanks harsha, fyi, i believe nick will prefer to see a larger amount than 2500 usd on the line. i have suggested another trader to him in the past and though the guy was a good trader, Nick said that he did not trade a large enough account to consider using him on the site. just something to consider going forward.
    ALSO, is RevP using a % risk per trade and an overall account risk. if so what are thes two %'s?

Leave a comment:

• armandrmorel
    replied
    Originally posted by norhisam View Post
    Eurusd already start..
    That is interesting, as on my chart, Axitrader, it had a low of 1.35912 about 30mins ago, so did not activate the trade, should I jump in?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X