SMART PIPS - Daily Trade Signals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
    Are those 4 AUDNZD trades that are closed in loss in Revpanther account are based on Harsha's signals only? I dont think he recommends 4 trades on the same pair. or Does he?
    Harsha often publish new entry points for a pair that is already opened. So this could be even 6 entry points hit as well. Along with increasing the entry points the SL levels also shift accordingly. So, this situation is a pain that I noticed earlier. A signal provider should not republish a pair if that is still open.

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
      Are those 4 AUDNZD trades that are closed in loss in Revpanther account are based on Harsha's signals only? I dont think he recommends 4 trades on the same pair. or Does he?
      It was up to a max of 4. Harsha and I spoke this morning and in future there will be no more than a max of 3 open trades per pair.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by The Hobbit View Post
          Hi, can someone explain exactly what the service offered here is? Is it just one trader? Or is it a collection of traders or random people offering their ideas? Tried understand whats going on but still not sure
          Hi The Hobbit, Harsha who is offering the signals is a professional technical analyst and I am a professional trader. Last week I set up a myfxbook account just to trade around Harsha's signals so people could follow. Harsha posts his signals daily and then it is down to the individual if they want to enter those suggestions themselves.

Comment

• Revpanther, what's the total number of trades you did for each of those months? Judging from the pips you have gained, I understand why you're not worried about this recent drawdown.

Comment

• Originally posted by Revpanther View Post
              Hi The Hobbit, Harsha who is offering the signals is a professional technical analyst and I am a professional trader. Last week I set up a myfxbook account just to trade around Harsha's signals so people could follow. Harsha posts his signals daily and then it is down to the individual if they want to enter those suggestions themselves.
              Thank you Rev. Understand better now. So is this going to be offered on Simple trader copier as an option with a fee or is purely free trades offered here daily to use at your own discretion. Also is there an official Myfxbook account or do any other users apart from RevPanther have one. No offense Rev but yours is too short to draw any conclusions thus far

Comment

• Conclusion for 23rd July
                Totally - 6 signals

Aud Usd - Trade open - Hold
                Gbp Aud - SL Hit
                Chf Jpy - missed the entry levels
                Cad Chf - Trade open - Hold
                Aud Chf - Trade open - Close at Break enev
                Aud Cad - Trade open - Hold

Comment

• Gbp Usd (a25)
                  Buy1 - 1.7020
                  Buy2 - 1.6980
                  SL - 1.6950

Gbp Jpy (a35)
                  Buy1 - 172.55
                  Buy2 - 172.20
                  SL - 171.90

Aud Usd (a1)
                  Sell1 - 0.9445
                  Sell2 - 0.9465
                  SL - 0.9495

Nzd Usd (a23)
                  Buy1 - 0.8575
                  Buy2 - 0.8555
                  SL - 0.8525

Nzd Jpy (a2)
                  Buy - 86.95
                  SL - 86.65

Chf Jpy(a3)
                  Buy1 - 112.25
                  Buy2 - 111.95
                  SL - 111.65

Cad Chf (a5)
                  Sell1 - 0.8410
                  Sell2 - 0.8425
                  SL - 0.8450

Aud Cad (a2)
                  Sell1 - 1.0130
                  Sell2 - 1.0160
                  SL - 1.0190

Comment

• Originally posted by TedB View Post
                    Revpanther, what's the total number of trades you did for each of those months? Judging from the pips you have gained, I understand why you're not worried about this recent drawdown.
                    Hi TedB, The number of trades per month and pips banked so far has been:

March = 76 trades + 330 pips
                    April = 146 trades + 1,560 pips
                    May = 156 trades + 1,260 pips
                    June = 203 trades + 1,350 pips

Comment

• Originally posted by The Hobbit View Post
                      Thank you Rev. Understand better now. So is this going to be offered on Simple trader copier as an option with a fee or is purely free trades offered here daily to use at your own discretion. Also is there an official Myfxbook account or do any other users apart from RevPanther have one. No offense Rev but yours is too short to draw any conclusions thus far
                      Hi The Hobbit, I don't know if anyone else has a myfxbook but I started this one just to trade Harsha's signals and nothing else. After there has been some history built up and proof that the signals are profitable then it will be offered on a copier basis.

Comment

• Revpanther, assuming transaction costs are between 1-2 pips per trade and were not deducted from your totals, that still leaves an awful lot of profit per month. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

• Hi

As I told before, Forex trading is more of handling the floating losses then making profits. Once we learn “ HOW “ to manage our loss trades, then making profits is an easy job.
                          The major problem with my signals is with the open carry forwarded trades.
                          In case if there is any signal which is carry forwarded for tomorrow, then first, we shall deal with the open trades and re enter them on the fresh levels. Atleast we shall close the open trades at average break-even or manage to have only 2 or max of upto 3 open trades in that particular pair. Also I have other methods of handling the carry forwarded open trades, From today I will personally assist Mr. Revpanther with my different strategies as per the market conditions and see that we will achieve our daily profit targets.
                          I may not post those methodologies/strategies in this thread, but those methods will be applied to manage the trades.
                          Till now, In the thread after posting the signals, I am posting the conclusion the next day. But in between them, there are lot of manipulations that happens in the live markets, which I am not able to explain and post them in the thread . thats why lot of traders are not able to manage loss trades and you are in DD.
                          It needs lots of care and patience.
                          That was the mistake happened in AudNzd trades even though market gave us the chance to exit at almost near to break even. Or we could have reduced the number of open trades.
                          Its OK, we learn from our mistakes.
                          From today I will not let it happen, and see that we achieve our daily profit targets.

Happy Pipping
                          Harsha

Comment

• Conclusion for 24th July
                            Totally - 8 signals

Gbp Usd - Trade open - Close at average break even
                            Gbp Jpy - Missed the entry levels
                            Aud Usd - TP1 (30 pips)
                            Nzd Usd - Trade open - Hold
                            Nzd Jpy - TP1 (30 pips)
                            Chf Jpy - TP1 (30 pips)
                            Cad Chf - Trade open - Close in profits
                            Aud cad - TP1+ (30+ pips)

The only open trade which is in floating loss is Gbp Usd - BUY.
                            There is an indication of trend reversal. The strength of buy has weakened as per my charts.
                            So, the best what we can do is to close it at average break-even or with min loss

Harsha

Comment

• Usd Jpy (a124)
                              Sell1 - 101.85
                              Sell2 - 102.15
                              SL - 102.45

Usd Chf (a124)
                              Buy1 - 0.9000
                              Buy2 - 0.8965
                              SL - 0.8940

Nzd Usd (a2)
                              Buy1 - 0.8575
                              Buy2 - 0.8555
                              SL - 0.8525

Nzd Jpy (a23)
                              Buy1 - 87.10
                              Buy2 - 86.95
                              SL - 86.65

Cad Jpy (a14)
                              Sell1 - 94.95
                              Sell2 - 95.25
                              SL - 95.55

Chf Jpy (a1)
                              Sell1 - 113.00
                              Sell2 - 113.30
                              SL - 113.60

Cad Chf (a5)
                              Sell1 - 0.8410
                              Sell2 - 0.8425
                              SL - 0.8450

Eur Nzd (a12)
                              Sell1 - 1.5720
                              Sell2 - 1.5740
                              SL - 1.5760

Comment

• Harsha, with the pairs in your conclusion that are showing TP1 30 pips, does this mean the trades should have been closed when 30 pips in profit? I thought your suggestion was to move the stop to breakeven when 30 pips in profit. At the time of your conclusion, those trades could not be exactly 30 pips in profit.

Comment

Working...
                                X