X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• armandrmorel
    replied
    Originally posted by Revpanther View Post
    Hi armandrmorel, yes all the trades were from today. The 2 GBP/JPY went to SL. The 2 AUD/JPY trades I closed at very small profit of .05 pip. I closed one at -14.8 pips and the other at +15.3 pips. I closed one CAD/JPY with + 24.3 pips and the other CAD/JPY at -9.9 pips. The EUR/JPY I closed with 11.5 pips profit and the two CHF/JPY trades I closed one with 18.4 pips profit and the second one with 0.7 pips profit.

I think that maybe the problem is that you are opening the trades too late. I always set them before the European open and of course you need to keep an eye on the financial news wires as well as continually monitoring the progress of the trades.
    Thanks rev, I will go through them now. I was thinking that I was opening up too late, but thought I managed around that, will look at them now.
    It looks like they went up and back down and I didn't manage the trade accordingly, as I like to set and forget to test out the strategy at this stage.

Leave a comment:

• Revpanther
    replied
    Originally posted by armandrmorel View Post
    Nice one my friend!
    Are those trades from today's signals, as mine are still open? I opened some time after they are mentioned on here, but thought they would behave in the same way, as in the trade wouldn't have activated until I entered the pending orders, so I am a bit confused.

I am still in all jp pairs and the Aunz, what do you think the problem is?
    Hi armandrmorel, yes all the trades were from today. The 2 GBP/JPY went to SL. The 2 AUD/JPY trades I closed at very small profit of .05 pip. I closed one at -14.8 pips and the other at +15.3 pips. I closed one CAD/JPY with + 24.3 pips and the other CAD/JPY at -9.9 pips. The EUR/JPY I closed with 11.5 pips profit and the two CHF/JPY trades I closed one with 18.4 pips profit and the second one with 0.7 pips profit. The Aussie/Kiwi I closed with just 4 pips profit.

I think that maybe the problem is that you are opening the trades too late. I always set them before the European open and of course you need to keep an eye on the financial news wires as well as continually monitoring the progress of the trades.

Leave a comment:

• armandrmorel
    replied
    Originally posted by Revpanther View Post
    An update on my trading of Harsha's signals for today. The day started off badly and 3 of the trades hit stop loss. 2 of them on the same pair. I soon recovered as the day progressed and finished off just now with 91.77 pips profit with all trades closed and ready to go live on the new account tomorrow.

Let's hope we can keep this up!
    Nice one my friend!
    Are those trades from today's signals, as mine are still open? I opened some time after they are mentioned on here, but thought they would behave in the same way, as in the trade wouldn't have activated until I entered the pending orders, so I am a bit confused.

I am still in all jp pairs and the Aunz, does that sound right?
    Last edited by armandrmorel; 07-10-2014, 10:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Revpanther
    replied
    An update on my trading of Harsha's signals for today. The day started off badly and 3 of the trades hit stop loss. 2 of them on the same pair. I soon recovered as the day progressed and finished off just now with 91.77 pips profit with all trades closed and ready to go live on the new account tomorrow.

Let's hope we can keep this up!

Leave a comment:

• Revpanther
    replied
    Originally posted by Erikkr View Post
    Harsha,sorry but this is not serious to post updates on this forum.You should manage your signal and if it is good you have to make myfxbook and copy trade.Thank you
    Erikkr, It is serious for Harsha to post the updates on here. I'm a professional trader and I soon recognised the value of Harsha's signals as they increase my own profitability. I can understand though if you aren't a trader yourself that you may find difficulty managing them as you do need to keep a close eye on the trades especially if there is news due for a particular currency. Anyway that's why I've gone ahead and set up a myfxbook just for you.

Leave a comment:

• Revpanther
    replied
    Originally posted by stu48 View Post
    Revpanther
    Can I just say on behalf of me and I would think many many others ,a BIG THANKS for doing this :-)
    Hi Stu, you are most welcome. Let's keep our fingers crossed that it all works out! I'm confident that it will otherwise I wouldn't have opened this account if I thought I was just going to throw my money away. Bear in mind that I will also be trading it on my main account as well.

Leave a comment:

• stu48
    replied
    Revpanther
    Can I just say on behalf of me and I would think many many others ,a BIG THANKS for doing this :-)

Leave a comment:

• Revpanther
    replied
    Hi all, just to let you know that I have now opened up and funded a new account just for Harsha's signals. I will enter the trades and manage them on a daily basis starting from tomorrow morning if it all works. I have just added the account onto myfxbook so we can all monitor the progress. The link is: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/revp...artpips/969323

If it proves profitable and after the required amount of trading history it can be opened up via the trade copying service if there is any interest.
    Last edited by Revpanther ; 07-10-2014, 04:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Erikkr
    replied
    Harsha,sorry but this is not serious to post updates on this forum.You should manage your signal and if it is good you have to make myfxbook and copy trade.Thank you

Leave a comment:

• armandrmorel
    replied
    Originally posted by harsha View Post
    Eur Jpy (a2)
    Buy1 - 137.75
    Buy2 - 137.40
    SL - 137.10
    Thanks for those

Leave a comment:

• Zoli71
    replied
    The signals are impressive but a whole man required to handle them. I'm not a full time trader nor a trader to babysit the signals all the day. Hence I'm not prepared for trend changes and I miss a lot opportunity and also get full SLs on earlier signals. I started to follow this signal a couple of weeks back but I'm under the water now. I'm not panicking because I use DEMO account here.
    So I post here just sharing my thoughts.

Leave a comment:

• harsha
    replied
    Eur Jpy (a2)
    Buy1 - 137.75
    Buy2 - 137.40
    SL - 137.10

Leave a comment:

• harsha
    replied
    Chf Jpy (a14)
    Buy1 - 113.60