SMART PIPS - Daily Trade Signals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Harsha,
    pls which is the best pending order to use, buy/sell limit or buy/sell stop???

Comment

• We're not going to be able to offer a subscription service for this thread at the moment, however we are looking at the possibility of retaining Harsha and paying him directly to contribute if there is enough interest.

I've asked him to provide a bit more information on each position in return.

Any feedback from you guys is greatly appreciated.
      Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• hi nick,
        my 2 cents is this:
        i think what would be most valuable is to retain one of your traders(someone who can devote the time to this/no idea who that would be) to follow all of harshas signals, trade them religiously - live or demo onsite and on myfxbook - for an extended trial period and then, when the process is mature and finds a sustainable level, have that trader take the signal live and to a subscription level service. as it stands right now, it is too hit and miss to follow as such. that is from the perspective of a trader/subscriber that uses fx sigs to trade his accounts because he does not have the time to focus and be disciplined with his own manual trading. while harshas signals look very promising, they are only as good as the trader managing them.
        rfx

Originally posted by Nick View Post
        We're not going to be able to offer a subscription service for this thread at the moment, however we are looking at the possibility of retaining Harsha and paying him directly to contribute if there is enough interest.

I've asked him to provide a bit more information on each position in return.

Any feedback from you guys is greatly appreciated.

Comment

• Originally posted by robertfx View Post
          hi nick,
          my 2 cents is this:
          i think what would be most valuable is to retain one of your traders(someone who can devote the time to this/no idea who that would be) to follow all of harshas signals, trade them religiously - live or demo onsite and on myfxbook - for an extended trial period and then, when the process is mature and finds a sustainable level, have that trader take the signal live and to a subscription level service. as it stands right now, it is too hit and miss to follow as such. that is from the perspective of a trader/subscriber that uses fx sigs to trade his accounts because he does not have the time to focus and be disciplined with his own manual trading. while harshas signals look very promising, they are only as good as the trader managing them.
          rfx
          Hi Robert,

Thanks for the input, however I'm looking to offer something a little different to trade copying if there is demand. It appears people are appreciating having the levels posted so they can follow of their own accord and use an element of their own discretion.

If there is a group of people that prefer that style of signal then I'm happy to accommodate.
          Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• Conclusion for 27th June
            Totally 8 signals

Usd Jpy - Trade open - Hold
            Usd Chf - Trade open - Hold
            Eur Usd - Trade open - Hold
            Gbp Usd - Signal still valid
            Aud Usd - TP1 (30 pips)
            Aud Cad - Trade open - Hold
            Eur Chf - Trade open - Close with min profits
            Chf Jpy - missed the entry levels

Comment

• Hi Harsha,

Which is to be used, buy/sell limit or buy/sell stop??
              Thank you

Comment

• Hi frenz/traders

Thanks for all your support and encouragement.
                and also we, as a trader/member should really thank Mr.Nick(admin) and the management for their dedicated
                time & support to us at the backend and giving us a very good platform here.

Now,
                Mr.Nick(admin) and the team of forexsignals have come up with a solution for all the you traders
                in this forum regarding my Daily Trade Signals.

If you members are really interested in my Trade signals, please put in your words of interest/suggestions in this thread
                so that it will be very easy for Nick & the management team to evaluate the strength of the followers.

Also based on your suggestions, we may come out with some other better solutions also.
                Help us to Help you

Appreciations accepted, and
                Complaints also accepted.

Please feel free to post whatever you feel.

happy pipping
                Harsha

Comment

• Trade Signals for 30th June

Usd Jpy (a5)
                  Buy1 - 101.35
                  SL - 101.05

Usd Chf (a2)
                  Buy1 - 0.8905
                  Buy2 - 0.8885
                  SL - 0.8855

Eur Usd (a25)
                  Sell1 - 1.3645
                  Sell2 - 1.3660
                  SL - 1.3690

Gbp Jpy (a14)
                  Buy1 - 172.45
                  Buy2 - 172.10
                  SL - 171.80

Aud Usd (a2)
                  Sell1 - 0.9440
                  Sell2 - 0.9460
                  SL - 0.9490

Aud Jpy (a1)
                  Buy1 - 95.25
                  Buy2 - 94.85
                  SL - 94.65

Aud Cad (a25)
                  Buy1 - 1.0055
                  Buy2 - 1.0035
                  SL - 1.0030

Eur Chf (a2)
                  Buy1 - 1.2155
                  Buy2 - 1.2140
                  SL - 1.2110

Comment

• Please note the mistake in SL level of today's signal

Aud Cad (a25)
                    Buy1 - 1.0055
                    Buy2 - 1.0035
                    SL - 1.0005

Comment

• Originally posted by pamiiba View Post
                      Hi Harsha,

Which is to be used, buy/sell limit or buy/sell stop??
                      Thank you
                      Hi

Always use " limit " pending orders for new trades,

If you are hedging the positions with pending orders, instead of using SL,
                      then, you have to use " stop " pending orders

happy pipping
                      Harsha

Comment

• Thanks soo much

Comment

• Hi Nick/Harsha
                          For me, I would be looking for 300 pips a month and then my MM would take over to make my trading very profitable, and from what I have seen that would be possible (only been following for 2/3 weeks ),my plan of action now would be to trade all signals for this coming month(I no 3/6 months would be better )and see what the results are ,(no pressure Harsha),just need to work on some exit strategy's, maybe when 30 pips in profit move stop to B/E or take 1/2 of the table at T/P 1 and run with a T/STOP ,not sure will see ,maybe harsha could put some suggesting forward from what he see from his trading ? to move forward if the results are good then I would be willing to contribute to his signal service Nick.

Comment

• Hi Nick & Harsha
                            Not sure what you have planned Nick but I've been following for the last 3/4 weeks and I've been doing good, I have stuck strictly to Harsha's trading plan with TP's at 30,60 & 90 pips all the wile moving the SL up each time. It has been going well, The beauty of the system as far as I can see is there is a Stop loss every time and as such you actually feel safe and secure trading it.

Looking forward to seeing what you will do with this Nick, I know you've probably got your hands full on other projects but if anyone can make this into something you and your team can.

Regards
                            Deacon

Comment

• Originally posted by Deacon View Post
                              ...The beauty of the system as far as I can see is there is a Stop loss every time and as such you actually feel safe and secure trading it.
                              This is very important for me too! I can plan the DD in worst case. I have two remarks.
                              1) The number of the traded pairs seems to be much in time for managing. It would be good for having a choice for choosing a smaller package for following. But I don't know how to select to keep the balance of the lucky.
                              2) Marking the new signals would be appreciated as well. A signal that is still alive cannot be considered as new.

Comment

• i am interested in following harsha but as someone else stated we are here mostly cause we don't have enough time to learn and trade ourselves, so offering this as the way it is done now will not collect as much interest as if it is offered as a signal through the copier, which won't consume any more time or be hard to do , but if you stick to this way you won't get as much as you would do using a copier

Comment

Working...
                                X