SMART PIPS - Daily Trade Signals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Okda View Post
    So you won't stick to the maximum number of trades suggested by Harsha as two?
    Also what about sl, will you stick to Harsha's or use your way in trading?
    Thanks in advance
    Hi Okda, Harsha actually recommends 2 open positions per pair up to a maximum of 4 per pair by dividing the investment. Stop loss will not exceed 60 pips. If you check the trades today I had a couple of trades that hit stop loss but I tighten the stop loss as soon as my indicators tell me a trade is turning as I want protect my investment. Bear in mind that I am a day trader and not a position or swing trader and don't like to hold positions open for too long. I also hate paying the negative swaps! This is my own style of trading and it works extremely well for me in conjunction with Harsha's signals. You will notice that I don't open all of the signals, only the ones that I am confident with through my own analysis and interpretation.

Comment

• Thanks and just to be clear I am not asking you to change anything I am just asking for clarification so me and other possible clients can understand every aspect
      You know we are now judging two things in the same time, Harsha signals and your experience 😊

Comment

• Originally posted by Revpanther View Post
        This is my own style of trading and it works extremely well for me in conjunction with Harsha's signals. .
        Could be a match made in heaven. You need to think of a good name for the signal

Comment

• Originally posted by harsha View Post
          Any suggestions, on how much should we charge for subscription ?
          Or
          Is it too early to decide ?

Happy Pipping
          Harsha
          I've seen signals starting off as a free trial for awhile, and then starting off at $59 subscription fee. Then as more members join and the signal is successful the price will increase gradually.

Comment

• By the end of August and depending on the performance and drawdown I am sure the best one to suggest the price will be Nick

Comment

• Thanks for the welcome, Harsha. I will be checking your signals.

Comment

• Name GANDHI

Comment

• Originally posted by WhiteApe View Post
                  Could be a match made in heaven. You need to think of a good name for the signal
                  How about 'Rev Hard'

Comment

• Conclusion for 17th July
                    Totally - 12 signals

Usd Chf - Trade open - Hold
                    Aud Usd - missed the entry levels
                    Nzd Usd - Trade open - Close in profits & Re enter
                    Nzd Jpy - SL Hit
                    Aud Jpy - Trade open - Close in profits & Re enter
                    Cad Jpy - Trade open - Close in profits & Re enter
                    Eur Cad - Missed the entry levels
                    Cad Chf - Missed the entry levels
                    Eur Aud - TP1+ (30+ pips)
                    Aud Chf - TP1 (30 pips)
                    Aud Nzd - Trade Open - Hold
                    Eur Chf - Trade open - Close & Re enter

Comment

• Trade Signals for 18th July

Usd Chf (a25)
                      Sell1 - 0.8980
                      Sell2 - 0.9005
                      SL - 0.9035

Nzd Usd (a25)
                      Buy1 - 0.8650
                      Buy2 - 0.8620
                      SL - 0.8590

Cad Jpy (a23)
                      Buy1 - 94.00
                      Buy2 - 93.75
                      SL - 93.45

Chf Jpy (a3)
                      Buy1 - 112.65
                      Buy2 - 112.45
                      SL - 112.15

Aud Chf (a14)
                      Sell1 - 0.8425
                      Sell2 - 0.8455
                      SL - 0.8485

Aud Nzd (a24)
                      Sell1 - 1.0785
                      Sell2 - 1.0810
                      SL - 1.0840

Eur Chf (a123)
                      Buy1 - 1.2135
                      Buy2 - 1.2100
                      SL - 1.2070

Happy Pipping
                      Harsha

Comment

• Eur Aud (a1)
                        Buy1 - 1.4410
                        Buy2 - 1.4380
                        SL - 1.4350

Comment

• For people interested in why I closed the following trades in loss yesterday was because as soon as I heard the news that the stock markets had closed down, Israel invaded Gaza and the Malaysian jet was shot down I feared a possible Black Swan event. I saw that risk aversion was taking place and investors were transferring their money into the traditional safe haven assets of USD, JPY and Gold. I had the following trades open that concerned me:

NZDUSD (closed with 11.5 pip loss at 0.86678 and it went down to 0.86491)
                          NZDJPY (tightened sl to 30 and got stopped out at 87.7000 and it went down to 0.87493)
                          CADJPY (tightened sl to 30 and got stopped out at 94.000 and it went down to 93.909)

If I had left these trades open with my original 60 pip sl then they would still be open but I wasn't prepared to take the risk due to all the geopolitical turmoil that's going on and looking likely to continue today. With that in mind I will be playing it safe and only pick trades I am 100% confident and comfortable with. Asset protection is paramount for me.

We have achieved a 9.48% return on our first week so we are well within reach of our monthly goal of 20 to 30% which we are confident will be achieved.

Comment

• Well done Rev! I was doing on my demo with seriousness. NZD took big time of my demo acct. Didnt see that coming. Now it just went up slightly.

Comment

• Revpanther, could you please check your myfxbook account, the last update is 6 hours ago.

Do you have a hard SL at 60 pips or do you manually close when that happens? I am pretty sure i saw one of the AUDNZD trades reach at least 65-66 pips yesterday?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamicon View Post
                                Revpanther, could you please check your myfxbook account, the last update is 6 hours ago.

Do you have a hard SL at 60 pips or do you manually close when that happens? I am pretty sure i saw one of the AUDNZD trades reach at least 65-66 pips yesterday?
                                Hi Jamicon, thanks for bringing that to my attention. Yes I set a hard SL on the trades when I open them. In the case of audnzd yesterday I consulted with Harsha and his own technical analysis of the pair and adjusted the SL as per his instruction in his signal post yesterday. We are both confident that this trade will reverse.

Comment

Working...
                                X