• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Profitable trader JohnPaul77

Anyone following JohnPaul77?

Checkout his website.

https://tradersfamily.com/johnpaul77/

MyFxbook

I have been looking at johnpaul77 and a couple others at mql5.com look promising

Johnpaul77 was a free signal only till recently, but for $21 def worth a go

Comment

I trade manually and never use EA, never will!
      I just follow one simple method / system that so called "counting probability". I'm counting charts, not gambling.

:: Monthly Expected Return = 5%
      :: Annual Expected Return = 50%
      :: Drawdown Risk < 20%
      :: Margin Used per Trade = 2 - 5%
      :: Max. Open Margin Used = 20%

Growth: 1 967.16%
      Profit: 201 476.28 USD
      Subscribers: 920
      Subscribers' funds: 7.1M USD
      Maximum drawdown: 19.40%
      Weeks: 139
      Latest trade: 2 days ago
      Trades per week: 9
      Avg holding time: 19 hours
      Broker:
      MaxrichGroup-Real
      Leverage: 1:100
      Trading Mode: Real
      Author:
      John Paul

Comment

Originally posted by optionmagic View Post
        I have been looking at johnpaul77 and a couple others at mql5.com look promising

Johnpaul77 was a free signal only till recently, but for $21 def worth a go
        $21 is subscription fee and you will also need a VPS.

myfxbook is better alternative.

Comment

I didnt like what broker he used.
          Just like vsv trader, kondakov, on forex mmcis broker. Not sure, but just feel fishy on it (broker)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Comment

Originally posted by bismillahwd View Post
            I didnt like what broker he used.
            Just like vsv trader, kondakov, on forex mmcis broker. Not sure, but just feel fishy on it (broker)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
            Yes, He is not using an ECN broker so there must be price difference.

Comment

Guys how is slippage? Looks like cent account to me but still great trading I will join this week.

Comment

It's not a cent account. It's a Dollar account 10 lots is $10 usd according to the broker which JohnPaul is currently using.. I've asked the broker already and even the broker PROMOTES JP all over the website... Soooo what's that tell you... The slippage is normal no complaints.. on the currency side it hasn't been that good this month.. but I'm sure he will pick it back up...

Check out this link

Comment

I am not clear about one thing: The duration of their trade is quite short, alot in the range of 30 minutes while the average pip win/loss is about 400.
                  So on average, they trade when the market is very much volatile, right?
                  With the short duration + market volatile, slippage or difference in quote of different broker might affect subscriber return.

Comment

Originally posted by scfx View Post
                    I am not clear about one thing: The duration of their trade is quite short, alot in the range of 30 minutes while the average pip win/loss is about 400.
                    With the short duration + market volatile, slippage or difference in quote of different broker might affect subscriber return.

According to MyFXBook their average Trade Length is 19 hours, 19 minutes.

Cheers,
                    Rod

Comment

Originally posted by scfx View Post
                      The stats for average pips are muddied by the fact that prior to April this system traded futures as well.

With all futures trades excluded from calculations, the average pips per trade is about 17.

Comment

Am I imagining that I saw this signal at 50% DD yesterday? Because I look at the myfxbook today and the DD is a lot less.

Comment

no you was not imagining it, i notice today the lot size has gone down 10x's smaller, earlier it was showing 32 lots open for EU now 3.2 lots, i thought i heard he moved broker and it cause incorrect lot size

Comment

Hey, what I read was that the broker he was using just changed to the standard 100 000 units per 1.0 lot. So previously his 10.0 lot which is 1 standard lot is incorrectly Read by the system resulting in his high drawdown.

Comment

So far this signal goes down as one of the shittest I have ever subscribed too. So much promise, hard to believe this strategy actually used to make money for 3 years with no losing months....now 2 losing months after the signal starts....lololol. I will be unsubscribing soon very soon if thew are no forthcoming profits or change of shit strategy. You get what you pay for so far.

Sent from Uranus

Comment

Working...
                              X