No announcement yet.

Profitable trader JohnPaul77

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi is anyone using IC markets with the new NASDAQ Signal from jp? My icmarkets show prices that are vastly different from the internationally listed and jp pricing.

Comment

what is HSI ?

Comment

Could you please explain how is possible that equity > balance if all open trades are lossing?

Cattura.PNG

Comment

I think is some sort of bonus credited in equity, with XM is the same
          Originally posted by BMM View Post
          Could you please explain how is possible that equity > balance if all open trades are lossing?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]870[/ATTACH]

Comment

I believe that I read that jp said it might have been a glitch caused when they tested one full lot earlier (the 2nd trade on the account)

Comment

how can we trust and evaluate a signal talking about (maybe) bonuses or glitch?

I am not an expert on myfxbook but this is really annoying me also considering the previous "issues" with old JP77 signal here

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]870[/ATTACH]
                Pianetti is correct.

It's because of additional credit that they can use as a balance.

There are two ways to use such credit:

- you can trade bigger lots -> you have more free margin -> higher leverage.
                - or some brokers give you credit so after you trade enough lots it will change becoming your balance (so you can withdrawal it later).

Unfortunately myfxbook accounts with credit looks a bit off.

what is HSI ?
                HSI -> HANG SENG INDEX ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hang_Seng_Index )

Comment

Working...
                X