Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let us make 500 Pips every month

Hi Traders.
    This is my first thread / post. But will try to be very active and regular here to help all those, who are struggling to make consistent profit in FX trading.
    I'm trading FX since 7 years and have been very successful.
    In this thread, I will post all those trades that I personally take and the aim is to make 500 Pips month after month.
    I will be more than eager to answer any questions / doubts.
    Regards,
    Payal Sharma

There are few Rules to make Consistent profit using my system.
    Will post them in different posts so that one can understand and follow them easily.
    Money Management.
    1. RMS - Risk Management Strategy of maximum 20%, with maximum exposure of 5% on each trade.
    2. Never ever add positions to a losing trade.
    3. Always open trade/s with same lot size. Use R Multiple to add / scale up positions for a winning trade/s. use Scale In and Scale Out Strategy. Before scaling In, move Sl to Break Even.
    4. Be flexible with SL, rather than using it by default. Use previous Swing H/L as SL or 50% of The Trade Margin, whichever is Higher.
    5. Use Trailing SL as soon as the Trade moves to 60% of the expected Profit.
    6. Trading is not just about increasing the account size, but to enjoy the generated profit / income. Ask for regular withdrawal/s.

Comment

Emotional Discipline
      1. Trading is just like any other business. Do not be emotionally attached to open trades.
      2. Do not trade just because of a Live / Real account. Trade only because, a particular trade has more chances of winning.
      3. Accept that few trades do end in Loss. Do not let this losing trade/s to affect other trading decisions.
      4. Do not try to judge the market, follow the market.

Comment

Being in India, I will always use IST in my posts.
        1. I trade ONLY 4H TF. Therefore all my trade/s, signals will be posted at 6.30 AM, 10.30 AM, 2.30 PM, 6.30 PM and 7.30 PM IST.
        2. As I trade ONLY 4H TF's and as most of trades run for minimum 3 candles of 4H TF, it won't matter too much, if some one enters a trade little late.
        3. I'm a swing trader. My SL will always be the H/L of the previous 4H Swing. therefore, my SL levels will be far from the trade value. I do not appreciate my SL to be hit on a regular basis.
        4. On each of my trade, I expect 20 - 45 Pips movement as all trades are on 4H TF.
        I will try and answer all queries, doubts regarding my signals.
        Regards,
        Payal Sharma

Comment

Another one with 7 years experience....do u have one month Myfxbook history with 500pips gain?

Comment

Why 1 month history with Myfxbook ....
            Today is 5th of July ... Let us discuss on 7th of August .... with 500 Pips in pocket ...

Comment

Originally posted by payal sharma View Post
              Why 1 month history with Myfxbook ....
              Today is 5th of July ... Let us discuss on 7th of August .... with 500 Pips in pocket ...
              Everyone is making thread here n saying I have 7 year experience but they don't have even 3month history...what a joke..lol ok best of luck

Comment

Originally posted by payal sharma View Post
                Hi Traders.
                I'm trading FX since 7 years and have been very successful.
                Can you verify this 7 years of success via independent means?
                i.e. MT4i, MyFXBook, verified statements

If you want us to review your performance after 1 month, why brag about 7 years of success.
                Why not just post this email in 30 days and brag about 1 month of success.

People won't trust you if you brag about things you can't backup. Guaranteed.

Comment

Have taken two trades today ... Do not know why the posts were not uploaded.
                  Anyway, these are the trades ....
                  AN ... LONG @ 1.0728 ... SL @ 1.07 .... TP @ 1.077
                  AU ... LONG @ .9356 ... SL @ .932 ... TP @ .94
                  EG ... LONG @ .7919 ... SL @ .786 ... TP @ .800
                  Last edited by payal sharma; 07-07-2014, 09:54 AM.

Comment

You were asked why you cant verify your 7 years experience or proof of success, your future posts are irrelevant as you seem to have avoided confronting that question, please dont waste your time.

Comment

Hmmmm....only 500 pips per month???

Comment

i know this guy ,he has been posting on the social networks also .What he does is subscribes forex signals and then pass them off as his own .He doesnot have any plan or reason to take trades and always risk 10 percent per trade

Comment

Working...
                        X