No announcement yet.

The Golden Key

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok I never realised. If this signal doesn't trade AUD or NZD then it shouldn't matter though. NZD especially the first hour of trade can be massive 50-80 pip moves

Sent from Uranus

Comment

Atm 1000 pips in minus

Comment

Are about -800, however he's around at -4% floating DD according with Myfxbook, I believe that is an ordinary value.
        Cheers
        Originally posted by Erikkr View Post
        Atm 1000 pips in minus

Comment

Good time to jump in!!!

Sent from Uranus

Comment

Without proper history in MyFxBook I cannot take this signal. No way to keep a good check on slippage. Pitty, because it looks interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Sensor66 View Post
              Without proper history in MyFxBook I cannot take this signal. No way to keep a good check on slippage. Pitty, because it looks interesting.
              Slippage can be checked via the ST control panel. I'm with IC Markets and had positive slippage on most trades bit I agree hidden myfxbook history can be a bit of an issue

Comment

Hi Nick,
                Please ask the trader to limit the lot size, instead of balance, so that those of us that run a few signals on one account can still do so with an account in excess of $20,000.
                Thanks

Comment

Let's just worry about that when the time comes.. Who knows maybe Nick can persuade him that the early birds won't have that rule..

Comment

Ouch. Not great.

Comment

Originally posted by ColdHypno View Post
                      Ouch. Not great.
                      'That's fu**ed his average'
                      ( ala Bill Lawry )

Hopefully everyone that joined did so in the midst of that basket, so they didn't get hit with the full ~11%.

Comment

Hey guys I have a response from the trader.

I haven't had time to read it yet, butI thought you'd all appreciate the speedy supply of information in light of the recent closure.

Tuesday, 19 August 2014 Today, decided to fix the floating loss. Drawdown from the peak of 12% equity (working drawdown - katastofy did not happen). Drawdowns on my system was not with the month of January, then the drawdown was just over 20%. Last time when I closed the month at minus was July of 2013 and there was a small loss. I rely a month or two back I can reach new heights in equity drawdown to repel and get a plus. We are waiting. There are times and bad - this is normal and it's part of the system, as silly as it may sound. You have to understand the main thing - the linear yield (no subsidence) up you udidite - is self-deception. The growth should always decline and the recession growth, all cyclical - I'm talking about the yield curve. There are periods when all is well within six months of the year, followed by a small decline, which is the case now for me, it will take time may be a week, two, three, month, marking time and everything will be okay. Learn to resist these moments and on again all is well. Some want to have always been good, but I do Rastro - is a myth, and self-deception, and you need it to understand and learn once and for all.
                        Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Thanks Nick.

I think most of us would agree with everything he says there.

Any self respecting grid manager fully knows his system will take complete basket losses now and then. And expects it.
                          Same story with Caesar2 - that will book a 30% loss one day. Could be tomorrow, or next NFP, or in 2 years time, but it will happen.
                          And like he says, the true growth line should be an average between the long periods of sustained growth AND the full basket losses.

10% isn't that bad in the scheme of things though. It's much easier to swallow and recover from than 20%+

Comment

Originally posted by timo View Post
                            'That's fu**ed his average'
                            ( ala Bill Lawry )
                            'No gain without pain' also comes to mind

Comment

Beginning to get suspicious about this signal.

Comment

yeah, seems is near to take another hit
                                Originally posted by ColdHypno View Post
                                Beginning to get suspicious about this signal.

Comment

Working...
                                X