Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah beginning to wish this one wasn't discovered

Comment

it would help if the broker was better known/trusted.

Comment

I know it seems suspicious. But there is nothing dodgy about it.

As much as the trader won't admit it, I think that his recent popularity may have had a bit of an effect on his trading. He's gone from trading personal money a year ago to managing around $10mil and making $200k per month in performance fees inside a year. After he took the first hit the investment behind him dropped by 50%. That kind of thing is hard to see for a trader.

The relentless drop on GPBUSD obviously isn't helping either...
        Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

This basket needs to be closed before the Scottish independence vote. A yes vote will make the GBP drop like a sack of potatoes thrown off The Shard building.

Comment

How tall is The Shard building?

Comment

87 storey skyscraper in London, standing approximately 306 metres - tallest building in the EU. So on a yes vote you are looking at a drop of anywhere between 2 to 3 pips per metre.
              Last edited by ScottFX; 09-04-2014, 09:53 AM.

Comment

As tall as you can imagine... Joke... It's one of the tallest buildings in London

Comment

But I'm assuming on a no vote we won't be looking at the same number of pips up in these conditions

Comment

Doubt it very much. A no vote will probably bounce the price up but not as dramatic. The yes vote has big implications to the pound currency. Scotland wants the GBP on independence, UK say no - Scotland says in that case they won't share the UK debt. Then there is pensions to sort out and the UK will lose 5.2 million people in population.

Comment

No hedge, no activity, higher DD, just silence.

I really am suspicious now. I know you said that he's legit Nick, but to be honest I'm finding it hard to believe.

Comment

trader took the loss, -13.61%

Comment

Unbelievable

Comment

I just received a statement from the trader:

Until September 15, take a break, as trade goes wrong. It is necessary to analyze in depth.

For the first time in 3 years of my public trading at me, a period of 2 months when a number of my loss, before I had 1 unprofitable month, now they are in the sum of 3 over 3 years.
                            This is not a system failure, the system worked as well as to work and earn in the future will be, it's just the statistics of such period will sooner or later had to come, and here it came.

This period should be gone through and everything will continue to be good. Accidents do not happen, drawdown working about 23%, and the intermediate profit for the year to 145% (this analysis I did on one of the public accounts).

Until September 15, I stop the trade.

I hope for your understanding.

Comment

Golden Key is back in action already?

I just saw some trades open.

I thought he was on break till the 15th?

Not that I'm complaining. Sooner the recovery can begin the better ...

Comment

I've just sent him a skype, will confirm as soon as he does.

Comment

Working...
                                X