No announcement yet.

The Golden Key

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would be really good to know here, if the guy is gonna go long GU AGAIN then surely he would wait till after the bloody vote? I've only just noticed he's trading on account again. God.

Comment

Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
      Would be really good to know here, if the guy is gonna go long GU AGAIN then surely he would wait till after the bloody vote? I've only just noticed he's trading on account again. God.
      You can always disable the signal until after the vote if you are unhappy with the positions.
      Or just disable that pair for the signal (I do this with some pairs to prevent multiple signals trading the same pairs).

Comment

He's confirmed he's ready to start trading, but taking it easy to start with.

Hopefully we see a recovery soon for you guys that are still following.
        Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Lol still shorting the USD and against the weakest currency of the lot. Madness. 3 SL in a row?

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
            He's confirmed he's ready to start trading, but taking it easy to start with.

Hopefully we see a recovery soon for you guys that are still following.
            Is he still taking it easy Nick? Looks like a full risk basket to me

Comment

I've cancelled the sub. Don't need this type of signal. No idea at all about fundamentals. Thanks God I hedged this last UJ trades as I didn't see any reason to sell the USD against the JPY, but I have still lost 000's on this guy. Not had any single wins since Nick recommended it and put it on VIP. Finding it really hard to make money with signals the last months. But when you do lose money over and over you can really see what signals are stinkers and what signals are quality. This signal is a stinker. Very bad trading. If you want a grid, best to go with Smart Scalper instead. More logic to the trades.

Good luck anyone who sticks around I hope you can get out of this UJ basket and further losses. As for me I've closed down almost all of the shorts with whatever profits i made from hedge will be looking to close the rest 107.5-108

Comment

Again big DD, what a joke

Comment

It seems most of the strategies have Hope/Hold so this way they lock subs for months until big losses and unsubsribe only after the loss...and then promise recovery which is follows by more Hope/Hold...repeat..

Comment

I don't suppose the trader has given you an update Nick? A weekend update would be good if possible ...

Comment

if you subscribing - just take your money left ASAP and put somwhere else (other signal) with reasonable risk, proven trading strategy / trader.
                      This signal was a ........ from early begining, just leave it, take lesson learned (expensive one, but sometimes it hurts) and move forward

BR
                      Art

Comment

But it's too tempting to put that money back in. Maybe put some back in, like just a fraction of it?

Comment

Originally posted by timo View Post
                          I don't suppose the trader has given you an update Nick? A weekend update would be good if possible ...
                          Hi Timo,

I've just pinged him on Skype, As soon as I have an update I'll let you know.

Comment

I received this from the trader today:

Hey, Nick!

Expectations for the next first down at 106.50 , followed by 105 and 100 further breakdown .
                            I'm sorry for the drawdown ... I would like to trade the results were better but nothing comes out. You do not worry I'm sure its redundant system. just such times, sooner or later had to happen. this I know on my system. I regret not having taken leave in advance, then the drawdown would be less

Comment

Thanks Nick,

That's much appreciated.

Expectations for the next first down at 106.50 , followed by 105 and 100 further breakdown .
                              Here's hoping

You do not worry I'm sure its redundant system.
                              I have no idea what he means by this.

But IMHO he should be a bit worried. Hitting 3 SLs in a row is a sign the system could be failing. Which is possibly why he has lost close to 80% of the funds in his pamm.

just such times, sooner or later had to happen. this I know on my system. I regret not having taken leave in advance, then the drawdown would be less[/I]
                              If he knew there was a possibility of hitting 3 SLs in short succession it might have been a good idea to put this one the signal page. The signal page is all roses. Doesn't really say that he expects outcomes like this to happen. 1 SL is undesirable but normal. 2 is pushing it. But 3 in quick succession - that's either extremely rare / unlucky, or something is potentially wrong with the trader or system.

What are your thoughts?
                              Are you still as confident in the system / trader as you were 2 months ago?

Comment

I don't subscribe this (luckily) but I tried it before first loss in spetember. This signals shows that even good trader have a worst days.

I am curious about signals. What are you going to do Nick?

Comment

Working...
                                X