Smart MAM Is Coming!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SmartTrader
    Yeah, i faced the same thing too. Very bad. However i made back the losses today with my manual trading.
    Vigay ..
    I was just wondering .. do we have any plans to add uo to the gbpaud trade .. as currently we r quiet far from our entry point .. also i would like to confirm that if i get things right .. gbpaud was a scalper trade .. where aud usd seems to be a smart trader trade .. right ??
    Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Comment

why you do not close AUDUSD trade before NFP. we were in nice profit....

Comment

Also nick .. would u please post the myfxbook link on the first post of this forum. . As i always look around for it .. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Sherif
          Vigay ..
          I was just wondering .. do we have any plans to add uo to the gbpaud trade .. as currently we r quiet far from our entry point .. also i would like to confirm that if i get things right .. gbpaud was a scalper trade .. where aud usd seems to be a smart trader trade .. right ??
          Thanks

No both were traders trades. I ll add to gbpaud. I Ann waiting for the right time

Sent from my PE-TL10 using Tapatalk

Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

Vijay thanks and take your time there is no doubt a lot of turbulence ahead until Brexit is resolved.

Comment

Vigay ...
              I have never seen u let a trade go against u 700 pips ... never seen u trade like this. . Maybe u had bigger dd earlier .. but not with that number of pips .. and on a very very risky pair on a very risky timing. . I left vipers mamm because he doesnt communicate as before ..
              Just hope u would take a decision before its too late ... ( considering hedging with gbpusd .. i would rather take the loss ... as usd rate hike is also a lot of questions on it .. so if this is the plan pls tell me ao that i would take the loss now and leave )..
              I am sure u know that our trades r against rhe long term trend ..
              Cheers

Comment

Finally .. 18 % profit on the mamm since jan 2016 .. out of which 30% performance fee ..
                So if we loose 10% or more on this .. i think nobody will be happy not just with the month .. or the quarter .. but the whole year ..
                I cant deny u have some very good trades .. but my friend ..
                I am saying now confidently. ..imo of course ... this BASKET WILL end with a disaster .. hope i am wrong

Comment

Sorry .. my net gain since nov 2015 on the mamm is 7 % .. so dont blame me for being unhappy .. thats 9 months with 7% profit and now 11 % dd ... and expected to increase ...
                  Yes i am hell mad of the previous results .. i am just hoping to save the year with 1 or 2 good months ..
                  But it seems that staying deepens the damage ..

Comment

AUD hitting this 7450-70 resistence, should see some set back lower hopefully.
                    As for GBPAUD 1.9530 area should hold otherwise we might be speaking about 1.9300.

Wonder what was the original plan to be honest. Risking 700 pips so far must have some justification, seriously.

Comment

• 2 times we have luck but this time i think we will reach max DD limit

Comment

• Originally posted by smejko
                        2 times we have luck but this time i think we will reach max DD limit
                        Agree ... the point is that i will take it to the max when i see a come back. ...
                        But this time .. gbp is in big trouble .. so is the aussie ..
                        Also this is the first time we get such dd with 1 open position. . Previously a basket got us to such mess .. nit 1 single trade .. so the come back is 700 pips away .. which i see impossible before brexit .. and entering brexit .. even with a hedge .. is insanely risky ...
                        Also as i see both trades were opened based on an aussie weakness
                        . So whats the point of opening on 2 pairs ...?? If this basket doubles my account in 1 trade .. i will still see it the worst basket i have seen from vigay since i joined this site in 2013 ...

Last edited by Sherif; 06-07-2016, 02:24 PM.

Comment

• The gbpnzd basket that we closed 2 days ago at BE is now in 700 pips profit .. how sad 😀

Comment

• And i also do not like AUDUSD trade. Trade was 70 pips in profit before NFP. Why risk profit before NFP?

Comment

• Sherif, you're posting on the wrong thread. That's why you're not getting any response. This thread is to discuss the MAM at IC Markets, not the strategy.
                              Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick
                                Sherif, you're posting on the wrong thread. That's why you're not getting any response. This thread is to discuss the MAM at IC Markets, not the strategy.
                                Sorry nick .. my bad 😁😁

Comment

Working...
                                X