X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SmartTrader
    replied
    Originally posted by Sherif
    Agree ... the point is that i will take it to the max when i see a come back. ...
    But this time .. gbp is in big trouble .. so is the aussie ..
    Also this is the first time we get such dd with 1 open position. . Previously a basket got us to such mess .. nit 1 single trade .. so the come back is 700 pips away .. which i see impossible before brexit .. and entering brexit .. even with a hedge .. is insanely risky ...
    Also as i see both trades were opened based on an aussie weakness
    . So whats the point of opening on 2 pairs ...?? If this basket doubles my account in 1 trade .. i will still see it the worst basket i have seen from vigay since i joined this site in 2013 ...
    Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Hey Sherif, I let the GBPAUD as it is add dud not add to it because I'd the inherent risk involved. I get it was not the right time. We get tough situations from tone to time. We have to trade iur way out of it. Only then we can survive in this profession. Let's not lose our focus.

Sent from my PE-TL10 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Sherif
    replied
    Originally posted by Nick
    Sherif, you're posting on the wrong thread. That's why you're not getting any response. This thread is to discuss the MAM at IC Markets, not the strategy.
    Sorry nick .. my bad 😁😁

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Sherif, you're posting on the wrong thread. That's why you're not getting any response. This thread is to discuss the MAM at IC Markets, not the strategy.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    And i also do not like AUDUSD trade. Trade was 70 pips in profit before NFP. Why risk profit before NFP?

Leave a comment:

• Sherif
    replied
    The gbpnzd basket that we closed 2 days ago at BE is now in 700 pips profit .. how sad 😀

Leave a comment:

• Sherif
    replied
    Originally posted by smejko
    2 times we have luck but this time i think we will reach max DD limit
    Agree ... the point is that i will take it to the max when i see a come back. ...
    But this time .. gbp is in big trouble .. so is the aussie ..
    Also this is the first time we get such dd with 1 open position. . Previously a basket got us to such mess .. nit 1 single trade .. so the come back is 700 pips away .. which i see impossible before brexit .. and entering brexit .. even with a hedge .. is insanely risky ...
    Also as i see both trades were opened based on an aussie weakness
    . So whats the point of opening on 2 pairs ...?? If this basket doubles my account in 1 trade .. i will still see it the worst basket i have seen from vigay since i joined this site in 2013 ...

Last edited by Sherif; 06-07-2016, 02:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    2 times we have luck but this time i think we will reach max DD limit

Leave a comment:

• ales
    replied
    AUD hitting this 7450-70 resistence, should see some set back lower hopefully.
    As for GBPAUD 1.9530 area should hold otherwise we might be speaking about 1.9300.

Wonder what was the original plan to be honest. Risking 700 pips so far must have some justification, seriously.

Leave a comment:

• Sherif
    replied
    Sorry .. my net gain since nov 2015 on the mamm is 7 % .. so dont blame me for being unhappy .. thats 9 months with 7% profit and now 11 % dd ... and expected to increase ...
    Yes i am hell mad of the previous results .. i am just hoping to save the year with 1 or 2 good months ..
    But it seems that staying deepens the damage ..

Leave a comment:

• Sherif
    replied
    Finally .. 18 % profit on the mamm since jan 2016 .. out of which 30% performance fee ..
    So if we loose 10% or more on this .. i think nobody will be happy not just with the month .. or the quarter .. but the whole year ..
    I cant deny u have some very good trades .. but my friend ..
    I am saying now confidently. ..imo of course ... this BASKET WILL end with a disaster .. hope i am wrong

Leave a comment:

• Sherif
    replied
    Vigay ...
    I have never seen u let a trade go against u 700 pips ... never seen u trade like this. . Maybe u had bigger dd earlier .. but not with that number of pips .. and on a very very risky pair on a very risky timing. . I left vipers mamm because he doesnt communicate as before ..
    Just hope u would take a decision before its too late ... ( considering hedging with gbpusd .. i would rather take the loss ... as usd rate hike is also a lot of questions on it .. so if this is the plan pls tell me ao that i would take the loss now and leave )..
    I am sure u know that our trades r against rhe long term trend ..
    Cheers

Leave a comment:

• fabx
    replied
    Vijay thanks and take your time there is no doubt a lot of turbulence ahead until Brexit is resolved.

Leave a comment:

• SmartTrader
    replied
    Originally posted by Sherif
    Vigay ..
    I was just wondering .. do we have any plans to add uo to the gbpaud trade .. as currently we r quiet far from our entry point .. also i would like to confirm that if i get things right .. gbpaud was a scalper trade .. where aud usd seems to be a smart trader trade .. right ??
    Thanks

No both were traders trades. I ll add to gbpaud. I Ann waiting for the right time

Sent from my PE-TL10 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Sherif
    replied
    Also nick .. would u please post the myfxbook link on the first post of this forum. . As i always look around for it .. thanks

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    why you do not close AUDUSD trade before NFP. we were in nice profit....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X