ASTA Signal Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Good to see it in action. I think a lot of traders are short the Euro, and the continued upward pressure is being powered by stop runs and probably blown accounts. I already have an FXBlue account. I'll send you a PM as I am happy to be an early bird follower.
      What would be your recommended minimum balance for following and ensuring all trades are replicated?

Thanks,
      Bill

Comment

• Comment

• Can you please advise the Darwinex ticker for the strategy when available, thanks.

Comment

• I was also a previous investor in the now closed MAMM. What info do you need from us? I also already have a FXBlue account

Comment

• http://www.simpletrader.net/index.php?do=paySignal&id=c0819c92d1030857c51e3a93 5122bdfe

Comment

• Hello Prof,

PM sent with ASTA MAM Membership proof.

Regards,
                Kevin

Comment

• Thanks Kevin. You already got an answer.

Btw. the account is still flat. This is what you are going to see. Quickly in, quickly out while trying to book profits on movements. Currently we are looking for shorts, but that would only start to trigger below the next resistance levels.

Comment

• @Prof: how do we as previous mam subscribe to the reduced fee option through ST ? - I suppose we send you proof of previous MAM membership and then you can send a special link through which we can subscribe for 15 EUR / month - is this correct?
                    /Jacob

Comment

• Thats exactly the way how its been made. Just send me a proof through a mail or PM and i can send you a special link that you can subscribe to.

FYI: Seems like we could see some action within next week. Systems will react on both up- and downmoves. Will be interesting to see how it solves the current situation.

Comment

• First post got an update. You should now have all needed information at a glance. If you would like to have some additional information just raise your hands.

Comment

• Comment

• Fine by me Prof, diversification is always beneficial.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillHuppert View Post
                              Fine by me Prof, diversification is always beneficial.
                              100% agree with this

Comment

• fine by me too.

edit: I've sent you proof of former MAMM membership, Prof and ready to fund 1000 usd on an account. now I'm looking forward to getting the link for signing up for the ST signal(at reduced price). exciting times.
                                /Hansen
                                Last edited by Hansen; 02-08-2016, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X