ASTA Signal Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• How is it proven that institutional like your strategy but not the retail? Is there a large fund out there that said so?

I'm not attacking but really interested to confirm your statement.

Comment

• Simple comparison of AUM. The asta signal is a simplified spin-off for retail account sizes and thus have similar return distribution (although with higher volatility). The institutional system requires and manages at least $50k-$100k per account/client and this sum is barely matched by overall AUM of the retail system.

Comment

• Bernardo - I hope you are aware of the requirement to have at least 3000 usd / eur base currency to provide signals. And I hope of course that you will add funds to the master account, so we can keep the signal. It is a keeper in my humble opinion. I have a question in this regard - I just moved the signal to a 3K Eur ECN account but I won't change the lot multiplier before knowing what the master account will be topped up to be in balance. Could I ask you to give us a warning a day or 2 before you top it up ? As far as I understand, the requirement of at least 3000 account balance has been extended until the end of February. Please give some info about what your plans are. Thanks

Comment

• Hi hansen,

i am aware of the topped up requirements and need to tell you that I won't be listed on the simpletrader marketplace after the set deadline. Reason is very simple: from the several platforms that you can use to follow ASTA, simpletrader has the least AUM. Actually the number of active, fully paying subscribers is zero (no joke). So what am I about to get from STs marketplace when I offer two years of verifiable live track record, a prolonged history in this forum with a 23-page thread, a profitable and safe trading strategy and still don't get any AUM while at the same time I have followers on other platforms?

Kind regards

Comment

• OK thanks for the answer, Bernardo. Then my next questions are:

1) which of the different platforms (MyFXBook, Darwinex, FXBlue) has the best results overall ?
              (I assume you mean Myfxbook is the worst when you write "(which is kinda odd because it changes my risk management and thus generates worse risk-adjusted returns).") ?

2) which of the options is the most easy to scale up (say if I want to invest EUR / USD 3000 or 5000) so that I trade the same as your master, just scaled up accordingly ?

Thanks.

Comment

• Comment

• I'm assuming if we want to follow you on ST then we just have to subscribe before the end of the month new regulations come in? As the link would still continue but you just wouldn't be on the leader board, correct?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Not sure about the mechanism within the ST trade copier platform. You should ask WillT if thats really the case.

Comment

• Originally posted by ProfBernardo View Post
                      Not sure about the mechanism within the ST trade copier platform. You should ask WillT if thats really the case.
                      Hey WillT i'd also like to know if this is possible - ie. If i am a subscriber to a signal before the deadline, can i continue the subscription as a grace benefit after the deadline even though the signal is then no longer available for new sunscribers? I really hope the answer to this is yes...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hansen View Post

Hey WillT i'd also like to know if this is possible - ie. If i am a subscriber to a signal before the deadline, can i continue the subscription as a grace benefit after the deadline even though the signal is then no longer available for new sunscribers? I really hope the answer to this is yes...
                        The signal remains available for as long as the good professor keeps it live. The only change is that it's not listed on the public market place, I can see that he's got the link in his signature now, so you can use that to sign up.
                        Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• good to know. I will keep my subscription then

Comment

• Thanks Nick. Thats a clear answer to the stated question. Will keep the signal alive for the few that are still following.

Btw. we are currently sitting at new equity highs

Comment

• Originally posted by Hansen View Post
                              hey bernardo. nice trading. 1200 usd mark now superseeded. i will stay true to promise that i will run for a year and then evaluate. (started 2016 feb 10th). I like the signal, but one thing to note for newcomers is that the p/f is a bit meager and that the signals strength comes from the statistics in the number of trades. what i can see from the history, it has an edge, big enough to profit in the long run, but the draw down vs profit is not super impressive. we will se what 2017 brings - sometimes this signal surprises with a very good month (such as december so far).
                              (cannot post any image right now, but I'm running the signal on the same STP FXOpen account as in the beginning).
                              Hope it helps someone.
                              /Hansen

myfxbook link: https://www.myfxbook.com/members/cra...-light/1900681
                              if anyone is following the myfxbook link for my old asta light account, you can disregard the 2 HUGE .3 lot trades from yesterday. they were so large due to an incorrect setting in myfxblue copier. just a word of warning for anyone considering copying via fxblue: make absolutely dead sure that you have set the lot sizing / risk management correctly before letting Asta free (or any other signal). Personally I like the Simpletrader copier much better, so cred to ST team for creating this. FXBlue is cheaper though but also a little more hazzle.
                              /Hansen

Comment

• Hello Bernardo. We now seem to be at one of the prolonged DD periods. Not worried but I'd like to ask you if you can confirm that the systems "behind the system" are still being retrained / updated? Thanks and happy Easter
                                Hansen

Comment

Working...
                                X