X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASTA Signal Service

Update 07.02.2016:
    ASTA light continues trading. Here are the key facts:
    • €30 per month through FxBlue copier, €45 per month through Simpletrader.
    • If thats too much, you can follow the account through the Darwinex investor platform (www.darwinex.com

This is the account at myfxbook which you follow:

This is the former ASTA light account that has been stopped and moved over to Darwinex. Just to show you the already available 12 months track record:

Darwinex procedure:
    Darwinex allows to import the trading history from other real live trading accounts. This is why they have the history of the former ASTA light account built in. You can see the same system on the myfxbook profile as well.
    This widget might forward you to the system. Otherwise you need go manually on the Darwinex homepage and look for "ASTAsignal" in the search tab. Choose the one which is listed with the three letters "HFS".

Last but not least the link to the signal on the simpletrader page:
    https://www.simpletrader.net/signal/...-low-cost.html
    Last edited by ProfBernardo; 07-01-2016, 01:58 PM.

I'm definitely keeping a close eye on this. Thanks for popping in!

Comment

Comment

Interesting strategy, I've seen something similar years ago that was a hedging strategy based around a buy and a sell basket, along several anchor currencies. Do you run this strategy off an excel spreadsheet or is it fully automated

Comment

This strategy is fully automated, because it is trading several accounts on several platforms (usually non-MT4 accounts). There is an additional full backend for safety nets, which is autonomous and stops the systems when max. draw down threshold are hit (daily, weekly, monthly, overall).

Kind regards

Comment

Is there any manual intervention if it reaches certain DD? Is it an EA only? Human trading also? Thanks nc!

Comment

Comment

So according to market you change settings. How often weekly? When is needed? So it is not an ea which runs with out manual resetting of the ea parameters.
                I do not like eas which run with out settings support. market changes always.Your strategy is more for trading markets and surviving ranging market. Is a bet if you think that markets will have trend and no ranging then is a good strategy. If it ranges for 10 months, bad choice. Correct me if I am wrong. One of the most interesting signals. nc!

Comment

Comment

This does look like a great service - my main concerns would be lack of historical data, but am aware that there is nothing that can be done about this due to private accounts. The other is how the brokers will manage what could be a very profitable ( and therefore unprofitable for them) system when/if this really takes off (as seen with so many other widely marketed EA's). The only other two successful managed accounts I am aware of, but will not mention on this thread for obvious reasons, are tied in very closely with the broker; in fact I am almost certain one owns the broker they trade through, due to the incredible execution. In that way they avoid the 'conflict of interest' trap, which even though very broker will tell doesn't exist, actually does - they just need to make sure there are many more losing traders than winners; which without very profitable systems on their books, there usually is. I actually asked one new broker in so many words how they were going to **** me, and they were quite honest advising that they hedged out some trades ( I guess for the successful larger accounts), leaving me to assume that most were settled in the usual 'bucket shop' way which even though they say are ecn, stp,ndd are almost all the same..it's just marketing jargon..food for thought...

Comment

Hi Peter,

you have to make sure to trade with the right brokers. Thats for sure. Your broker must not have a conflict when a trader is profitable. This is your first priority and believe me that this exists, as there a many larger accounts running profitably in the background for years.

Additionally you are not tied to a single broker with a signal service. If your performance decreases, just leave. Thats what i will do with the upcoming MAMs that will soon be available. The system will run on more than one broker, so if the performance at Broker A decreases substantially, investors will naturally move their funds to Broker B. Just monitor your accounts and take action when needed.

Kind regards,

Prof

Comment

Long awaited draw down now happened. Many potential subscribers and investors waited for it to jump on board. That might be a good entry at these levels.

Additionally the Global Prime managed account is now available. The performance fee is discounted to 20% and the min. deposit is set to $1000 to give people the chance to reserve a seat and lock in the lower performance fee. The 20% fee will be locked in on your account forever (regardless of your first deposit size and future account size), while the performance fee for newer clients will be raised in the near future. Here is the sign up link (will put it in my signature as well):
                        https://globalprime.eappform.com/Ini...REX&PCode=ASTA

The trading agent is a good friend of mine, but the system will be exactly the same (besides the risk profile setting the WCS draw down to 50%).

Another managed account at FxPig will be available as well, likely somewhere in November.

Cheers and wish you a nice weekend

Comment

Originally posted by ProfBernardo View Post
                          Long awaited draw down now happened. Many potential subscribers and investors waited for it to jump on board. That might be a good entry at these levels.
                          Hi Prof,

The DD is painful to watch.
                          Hope things turn around soon.

Cheers

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ProfBernardo View Post
                              Would you please tell me why you think so?
                              Maybe i need to revise my expectations.
                              It is tough to watch the account balance withering away day after day for a few consecutive days.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                              X