No announcement yet.

ASTA Signal Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Bernd for the explanation. When i previously checked the ASTA light and ASTA plus PAMM, neither had any of the same trades as the ASTA plus master. Now that myfxbook has updated on the PAMM account, I can now see they are all synced up.

Thanks for getting the ASTA plus PAMM up and running

Kevin

Comment

• The moment of truth has finally arrived for the Asta Plus FXPIG 3x MAMM! It is up and running.

I just want to thank Bernd (Prof) so much for his continued efforts to get this system running. I have every confidence that the wait will turn out to be very worth it!

Unfortunately we will be traveling all day tomorrow so will miss the first full day of action. But I already see 210 trades open - what a busy guy!

Thanks again,
      Rod

Comment

• Looks like it was a bad week to start the ASTA plus PAMM

Ouch

I guess it was to be expected though. I happens whenever I join something new

Hopefully things will only go up from here,

Comment

• Comment

• Hi Prof,

What does that mean for current signal subscribers on ASTA light? Are you going to close all the current open trades for a loss?
            So essentially take an approx 20% loss?

Alazarus

Comment

• Hi Alzarus,

ASTA light is still trading and still in syncing mode, because subscribers have full control over their accounts. They can close or alter all trades (or just leave it running). I think there is quite a good chance for ASTA light to recover, but the PAMM investors do not have the chance to act on their own accounts, so there was no other option than closing all out after exceeding the stated the DD limits (although accounts were still syncing).

Prof.

Comment

• Bit frustrating watching 5% of my account disappear because of syncing. Is this syncing going to be a routine occurrence?

Originally posted by ProfBernardo View Post
                Hi Alzarus,

ASTA light is still trading and still in syncing mode, because subscribers have full control over their accounts. They can close or alter all trades (or just leave it running). I think there is quite a good chance for ASTA light to recover, but the PAMM investors do not have the chance to act on their own accounts, so there was no other option than closing all out after exceeding the stated the DD limits (although accounts were still syncing).

Prof.

Comment

• Comment

• Prof,

Any update on when the ASTA plus MAM might start up again?

Thanks..

Comment

• Still updating systems (obviously prop accounts first). Started trading cautiously on a few of them, but things are still moving in the background. I hooked up another serious sized account (~GBP175k) to myfxbook, because this one started trading. You can see its approach of mark to market by closing and reopening all trades at rollover to mimic EOD equity.

Will keep you updated.

Comment

• Comment

• Hi Prof,

What's the difference between Pro and Plus in terms of DD and Performance? What's the minimum balance required to run either signal? I would be interested in either signal depending on performance and minimum balance.

Alazarus.

Comment

• Last edited by ProfBernardo; 03-27-2015, 01:12 PM. Reason: Additional information added

Comment

• Comment

• Are you going to sell your signal Prof

Comment

Working...
                                X