Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Hi Prof,

Any update on the problems that the ASTA plus/pro accounts were facing that was causing them to have stopped trading, thus resulting in the ASTA MAM not trading. Your ASTA light account seems to be running along very well though.

Thanks,

Kevin

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ProfBernardo View Post

Hope they are able to fix it next week.

Cheers
          I do hope that you hope they fix it THIS week, not next.

Thank,
          Rod

Comment

• Comment

• I am sorry, but you keep on speaking about offers with limited seats while none of your systems are working yet. How about you fix your game and give people some time to know you rather than trying cheap promotion gimmicks and maybe pulling inexperienced subscribers in a deeper hole than you've already dug for some?

Comment

• Comment

• I'm not trying to be rude btw, I just wanted to give a reality check.

I still trust you as a vendor, and I am confident that you will become a valuable part of this community. I personally felt disturbed by your promotion because I thought it was out of place at this moment, plus I think it's important to protect those who are likely to jump too early on signals out of naivety instead of responsible signal support and faith. The only reason I can think of to promote a signal while it's not making any money is to make a quick buck rather than planning long term and creating a trusting and caring environment for customers. I'm sure your intentions are broader and purer than that, but a promotion seems indeed out of place at the moment, when your performance is nothing short of chaotic and that your only explanation for it is that you still have to adjust the way your system works (showing that your system is actually more immature than you've lead us to think; ie. your regular/general system, not the "light" one).

Please keep me in check if you think I'm being rude, but although I might be one of your great supporters I'll also remain highly critic of what you do, throughout. Sorry.

Btw, I also think that the way Nick has promoted signals in the past was irresponsible, and the consequences have been very hard to swallow for many. If that's the model you're trying to emulate, then I'm happy I dared to say something about it...

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Hi Prof

If the Scalp signals are included with the existing signals, would there be a way we could filter out the existing signals and only take the scalp signals in out accounts? If not, would you consider creating a separate service for the scalping signals as it is a different strategy to the existing signals? I understand what you are saying in that it would be easier to combine them from your end due to admin and management, however, a lot of us may only wish to take the scalping trades and not the current trades. And you would get a separate subscription for it as well.

Regards,
                        Gordon

Comment

• Dear Bernd. That would be a good solution in my opinion. Please count me in on trading asta scalp+light while we wait for the bigger prop accounts to be able to trade as intended (I prefer to trade on the FXPig PAMM exactly as the bigger prop accounts will be trading, but while we wait, I think it would be a good idea).
                          Hansen.

Comment

• Comment

• I'm trying to understand Bernd's proposal and it's possible implications on our FXPIG PAMM.

1. Would you run both Light and Scalp at the same time?
                              2. What risk would they each have, ie 1x, .5x, etc?
                              3. When the broker finally solves their problem and it's time to restart the Plus 3x trading how will you deal with existing open trades from whatever we have been running on a temporary basis?
                              4. If there is a DD on Light or Scalp might you slowly phase in Plus? In other words not start Plus at full risk of 3x.

I, as I'm sure most of the PAMM investors, are tired of watching our funds sit inactive. I do appreciate your offer of putting something temporary on the PAMM so it will be trading and basically I would like to do that.

My concerns are:

1. Asta Light's history is like a roller coaster. Over time it is profitable, but that would be very dependent on when you got in and got out. I see it very much as a long term investment, not something for short term use. (Actually any good Forex investment should be looked at for long term!) Also it typically has its equity above balance ( draw-up?), but at times does have more normal DD.

2. Asta Scalp strikes me as a better candidate for short term usage. It has a much flatter equity curve. It has a much better RR than Light. Its possible downside for us is that it can hold open trades in DD for an extended period of time. So again the timing of starting and stopping it is important, but I believe less so than with Light. It is presently in and extended DD period and one that is possibly growing. Since we can't see open trades it's difficult to analyze why it's been in the DD for some time. However, assuming that it will recover and profit from these present open trades this would be an excellent time to start it.

It seems that at present there is no way at all of knowing when this will be fixed. So I can only guess that it could be tomorrow or three months or ???

If we could be certain that it would be fixed in a week or two I would vote to leave it not trading. But any longer we need to put our funds to work and I will vote for putting something on the PAMM. With what I know at this point it would be Asta Scalp.

I look forward to others thoughts on all this.

Thanks Bernd for trying to get something going for us.

Cheers,
                              Rod

Comment

• Hi Rod,

would run both light and scalp at the same time, because both have their weaknesses (will come to that point later). Both would be running on lower risk, both likely at 0.5xrisk of their master accounts.
                                When the broker has solved the problem and we continue to trade on the bigger accounts, i will decide what to do. There will be likely some phasing in of pro/plus, while light and scalplight is kind of built out of pro/pluslightScalps

Comment

Working...
                                X