No announcement yet.

ASTA Signal Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FYI - the FXPIG PAMM will start trading again, starting with ASTA scalp only on reduced risk. ASTA light is a system with a more long term focus and some investors do not want to see that the account is "blocked" with the lower-end system when our bigger prop accounts continue trading (especially when keeping in mind that the broker should fix the problem in the very near future).

Additionally i have added information to the FAQ section in simpletrader, where you can now take a look at the higher end accounts. Just drop me a message if somethings missing.

Cheers

Comment

• Comment

• Exactly, you signed up for the higher-end systems and thats why i waited that long. In the meantime ASTA scalp will take over.

Btw. i think that EUR/USD is in retracement-mode. ASTA light is catching that move with some shorter term positions. I assume things will go lower within this year and that why you still often positioning in the direction of short EUR/USD and long USD/JPY.

Wish you a nice weekend.

Comment

• All trades closed on light system?

Originally posted by ProfBernardo View Post
          Exactly, you signed up for the higher-end systems and thats why i waited that long. In the meantime ASTA scalp will take over.

Btw. i think that EUR/USD is in retracement-mode. ASTA light is catching that move with some shorter term positions. I assume things will go lower within this year and that why you still often positioning in the direction of short EUR/USD and long USD/JPY.

Wish you a nice weekend.

Comment

• Not sure what you mean. Checked everything and have not seen anything closed. Light is still running.

Comment

• Hi Prof do you a Mamm account with anyone.

Comment

• FxPig is running a managed account.

Comment

• Does he have a good record

Comment

• Track record is extremely small for the managed account. You should take a look at the myfxbook stats of ASTA light (in my sig.) to get a feeling for its behavior. System traded on the PAMM is not identical, but in its basic underlyings very similar (holding positive equity, cutting losers and letting winners run etc.).

Comment

• Thankyou prof

Comment

• Comment

• By higher end systems do you mean the actual account size of all your subscribe

Comment

• hi Prof. I noticed all the scalp trades were closed on the fxpig mamm while they are still open on the scalp master - is there an explanation - are the bigger prop accounts back in action?
                            Edit:I should learn to read before I post...
                            If you want input, all I can say for my part is I'd like to be part of a system as close to the bigger prop accounts as possible. That's what I thought I signed up for when joining the mamm anyway. Just my 2 cents.
                            Last edited by Hansen; 05-08-2015, 08:00 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• i have to say i just dont get this signal,

fraught with problems, long winded explanations every other week that to me sound like waffle, expensive cost of copying combined with little gain??

am i missing something?

for people who are following, what is it you see in this, maybe i really have just missed something here?

Sorry if i come across as negative i dont mean to be, i like to evaluate every signal but this one i just dont get, period.

so whats the draw?

Comment

Working...
                                X